Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National (24569 Views)

JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME / Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by etokhana: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
‘Offa Boy’, Arowosegbe Jailed 12months for Impersonating German National

The Ilorin Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday, December 2, 2021 secured the conviction of one Arowosegbe Feranmi, who claimed to be a native of Offa in Offa Local Government Area of Kwara State for posing as a citizen of Germany to defraud unsuspecting victims.

Arowosegbe was prosecuted on two counts before Justice Mahmud Abdulgafar of the Kwara State High Court in Ilorin.

The defendant pleaded guilty when the charge was read to him.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=267156878780856&id=100064596373289

4 Likes

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by Nilx: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
FTC but ain’t got nothing to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by tillaman(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
sad
Ehya na that name make oppression catch the bobo, he was only trying to live up to his name, he wants to rowosegbe but he forgot rule no 12 : Never get caught
I hope you learn from your mistakes and I hope you go and sin no more

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by Cholls(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
My brothers God no go shame us before this month end, we wey never achieve anything for this year

11 Likes

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by Tuskolo: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
He don buy market be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Cheating by personation

14 Likes

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by AJOBI77(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
One day na one day .....
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by Vulllar: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nawa
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by phenomental40(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by Fyie: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by ma373733(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Coners

Na them

17 Likes

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by gbaskiboy: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
When he succeeded with the fraud next thing for him is to buy Benz and friend slay queens who have no regards for anyone. I don't pity, let him be jailed if possible make he spend the rest of his life there. He is reaping what he sowed....

14 Likes

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by ifydav(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Just 12 months.....them never serious for the thing.

3 Likes

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by Maj196(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
He try
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by April4th(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na dem dem
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kwara and Oshogbo is not safe for G boys. If you are a G, living in any of these places, please relalocate to Delta, Asaba and Agbor to be precise. That is the new safe haven for Gs

3 Likes

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
"Crime on the increase thanks to the CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele, A leader who would rather impoverish his people to please his aboki slave masters, how do you justify the restrictions on every Nigerians spending limit to $100 dollars every month on their naira debit card and denying those with legitimate spending as if we are a capitalist nation?...

Now he is denying Chinedu the ability to purchase spare parts online and letting aboki's bureau de change cash out big time selling dollars at an exorbitant price, This stoog would rather sit in his office perfecting his shameless policy somersault.

Sadly, The Senate and House of assembly members who should have reversed this stupid policies that is hurting and restricting Nigerian youths to prosper are also dining with the devil

The youths of this country have identified our enemies and would visit them at due time, Endsars 2.0 loading, Endsars 1 would be a child's play". - Village People Spokesperson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by clarocuzioo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
kk
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by samuel051: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Slawomir don buy market

1 Like

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by richmondefosa(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin

Lazy Nigerian youth.

What will it take you to engage yourself in legal means of making money?

Crime never pays and is never the way. Engage yourself in legitimate hustle.

I hope you get the much needed reformation in prison.

1 Like

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by ignis: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Everybody want hammer.
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by clarocuzioo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
did I see personation or my eyes are deceiving me?

1 Like

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
angry
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
ma373733:
Coners

Na them

Ndi developer jealous of a crime
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by MufasaLion: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Damn! Niggas getting locked so much!
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by crestedaguiyi: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
who wrote the blunder on the board he is holding

who took the mug shot

who approved the release

who gave EFCC right and powers to parade suspect when they have not been convicted by the court

who is in charge of this shithole agency called EFCC.

who even asked me to ask this questions

1 Like

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by wiseone28: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
I thought op wrote Impregnating

I for say if it is now a crime grin

2 Likes

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by Angelfrost(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
ifydav:
Just 12 months.....them never serious for the thing.

Honestly... That's basically a slap on the wrist.
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by ma373733(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
SlyDev:

Ndi developer jealous of a crime

Triggered,
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by PoliteActivist: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Here's the full story:

The judge convicted and sentenced Arowosegbe to six months imprisonment on each of the two counts to run concurrently at Mandala Correctional Centre, which should be suspended.
Angelfros ifydav

He was sentenced to SIX MONTHS, which was suspended. Meaning he walked FREE!!
These people should stop lying!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Kingpin, Others. Intercepts cannabis, Cocaine In Sandals / Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.