Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National (24584 Views)

JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME / Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by millionboi(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Afon afonja
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by alfred007(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Identify fraud
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by aryzgreat: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Afonja master of fraud

Afonja Master of ritual

Afonja Master of skull mining

Afonja Master of rape

Afonja Master of wickedness

Afonja why?
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by heniford2: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why can't yahoo boys keep a fucking low profile do ur shit get an office dress corporate and act like a normal working guys undecided undecided and limit ur show off stuff make ur money nd japa

1 Like

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by fabson21(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
I swear down bro God no go shame us
God is the Greatest thank God for life
Cholls:
My brothers God no go shame us before this month end, we wey never achieve anything for this year
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by seyz91(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
I tell you
Cholls:
My brothers God no go shame us before this month end, we wey never achieve anything for this year
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by InoGetJoy: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Say no to crime.
I know I no get money but I live comfortably and drive a classy car and I've never had to scam anyone to get these.
I.T is the way forward
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by Nonexisting: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Afonja on the beat.
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by halfbloodprince(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Impersonation not Persination
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by phorllytony(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
richmondefosa:
grin

Lazy Nigerian youth.

What will it take you to engage yourself in legal means of making money?

Crime never pays and is never the way. Engage yourself in legitimate hustle.

I hope you get the much needed reformation in prison.
what legitimate business is truly working under this administration for the youth, everywhere seems to be locked asive it's a crime to be a Nigerian, nothing is working. If you borrow money to do business na wahala because you won't even see the capital talk more of the interest or gain.
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by BruncleZuma: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
who wrote the blunder on the board he is holding

who took the mug shot

who approved the release

who gave EFCC right and powers to parade suspect when they have not been convicted by the court

who is in charge of this shithole agency called EFCC.

who even asked me to ask this questions

That's why they always lose their major cases...they don't learn from their mistakes.
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by KosiGee(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
ma373733:
Coners

Na them

Did I hear you say cone? Calculate the volume for us abeg.

1 Like

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by LivingTribunal: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iyaomolere4:
Cheating by personation

Just imagine this useless country
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by richmondefosa(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
phorllytony:
what legitimate business is truly working under this administration for the youth, everywhere seems to be locked asive it's a crime to be a Nigerian, nothing is working. If you borrow money to do business na wahala because you won't even see the capital talk more of the interest or gain.

You can decide to stay on Nairaland and complain about Buhari and the economy all day or you can decide to go out and hustle legitimately.

They’re people out there who are doing legitimate business. Albeit hard, volatile and tough the Nigerian business environment is, it still doesn’t rule out the fact that people are hustling the right way.

Go to major markets in Nigeria. People are doing business.

We cannot say because Nigeria is hard then we should resort to crime or justify crim.

Crime doesn’t pay.
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by LivingTribunal: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
OFFENSE: CHEATING BY PERSONATION shocked shocked

Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by dammyco(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Make I no talk for this matter
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na so so conehead I dey see shocked
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
LivingTribunal:
OFFENSE: CHEATING BY PERSONATION shocked shocked

The word 'personation' is correct.
Re: Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National by PoliteActivist: 2:03am On Dec 03, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
who wrote the blunder on the board he is holding

who took the mug shot

who approved the release

who gave EFCC right and powers to parade suspect when they have not been convicted by the court

who is in charge of this shithole agency called EFCC.

who even asked me to ask this questions BruncleZuma

Because that's the guy's ONLY Punishment. It was by agreement. If you know how to read judgement you'd know the guy won't spend a day in jail

He was sentenced to six months in jail SUSPENDED
That means he walked FREE!

He was sentenced to SIX MONTHS imprisonment on each of the two counts to run concurrently but suspended. Meaning he walked FREE!!
These people should stop lying!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Smuggling Marijuana Into Abuja Prison With His Sandal / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Kingpin, Others. Intercepts cannabis, Cocaine In Sandals / Police Arrests Two Sisters For Kidnapping, Rescues Three Kids (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.