Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

EEE Student Emerges FUTO Overall Best Graduating Student In The 2020/2021 Sessio - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EEE Student Emerges FUTO Overall Best Graduating Student In The 2020/2021 Sessio (824 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EEE Student Emerges FUTO Overall Best Graduating Student In The 2020/2021 Sessio by SIPISICPC(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
The Federal Univesity Of Technology Owerri, FUTO and the School of Engineering and Engineering Technology has taken to the media to celebrate its overall best graduating student of the 2020/2021 academic session.

Osuigwe Chisom Henry who bagged a First Class Degree in Electrical and Electronic engineering (EEE) has been congratulated by well-wishers after his school celebrated him.

According to FUTO, Osuigwe Chisom graduated with a CGPA of 4.96, an achievement that is worthy of emulation.

Osuigwe Chisom emerged as Best Graduating Student out of a Total of 64 First Class Honors and 4412 graduates

Sipisi Media Congratulates Chisom Osuigwe and Other graduates on their achievements

●● Stay tuned to Sipisi Media for more Updates and Join other Futo Students on Telegram⤵️
/futostudentscommunity

1 Like

Re: EEE Student Emerges FUTO Overall Best Graduating Student In The 2020/2021 Sessio by ashewoboy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
women don't find this type of guy attractive. na yahoo guys them find attractive.
Re: EEE Student Emerges FUTO Overall Best Graduating Student In The 2020/2021 Sessio by SIPISICPC(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Big Congratulations to him

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Able To Read My Modern Biology Textbook From Cover To Cover In One Day / Secondary School Teacher Allegedly Abducts, Rapes Female Student In Jigawa State / How Do I Apply For Emergency Appointment For My F-1 US Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.