Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike (1481 Views)

2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by okrote4real: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, has said he was doubting the readiness of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to hand over power in 2023.

As such, he said whoever emerges presidential candidate of the PDP must be someone who would be ready to confront the governing party squarely.

Wike, who stated this yesterday in a live television programme monitored in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, noted that although everybody had the right to aspire to run for President on the platform of the PDP, he will not support any aspirant that just want to bear the title, former presidential candidate.

The governor said, "Everybody has the right to aspire to be the presidential candidate of our party. If you want to run for President under PDP, I will not support somebody who just want to bear the name as former presidential candidate. I won't do that.

"I must see that you are prepared to confront the evil called APC because when you are fighting evil, you must be serious to fight evil. APC is a party that can do anything and can go to any length. Do, you must be ready for this evil.

"I will not support an aspirant who already has who will be Chief of Staff or who will be this and that. You must show how prepared you are to win this election. You must get someone who is very serious to confront APC and not what prophets and marabouts told you.

"Whether you are bringing marabouts from Senegal or prophets from Israel; no, I am not going to do that. APC are not people you think will handover power. They will not agree; they will make sure it did not happen."

He said the fact that the PDP national chairman emerged from the North does not in any way mean that the party has chosen where it's presidential candidate will come from.

He continued: "People are assuming that that being the case, that is what will happen. That may be correct and that may not be correct.

"We will choose a candidate that is prepared to face the All Progressives Congress and their government. We are praying to God to help us, guide us to arrive at that choice. But that does not mean in arriving at this, there won't be turbulence.

"There are two types of turbulence; the one that leads to crash and the one that you pass through and it does not lead to crash. Our own turbulence will not lead to crash because we will come out of it but APC's turbulence will lead to crash.

"If I tell you in PDP we won't go through turbulence, then I am not being fair. There will be serious disagreements but it is not the type of turbulence that we can't come out of. The turbulence in APC is so severe that it will crash but our own turbulence is normal turbulence."

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by seunmsg(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
"I will not support an aspirant who already has who will be Chief of Staff or who will be this and that. You must show how prepared you are to win this election. You must get someone who is very serious to confront APC and not what prophets and marabouts told you

"Whether you are bringing marabouts from Senegal or prophets from Israel; no, I am not going to do that. APC are not people you think will handover power. They will not agree; they will make sure it did not happen."

Atiku and Obi Pandora in the mud again. Wike don take mouth ruin the marabout master grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Maxymilliano(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
The evil called APC will be finally uprooted come 2023. Watch as some of APC controlled States return back to PDP before 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Penguin2: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
But they and their urchins will be disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by fourboys: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mumu talk embarassed embarassed embarassed were u expecting them to hand over power freely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Ammishaddai: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
The party of evil must be defeat with good and righteousness. But we can't find that in PDP ,and neither can we see it in the satanic- APC

1 Like

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by seunmsg(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The evil called APC will be finally uprooted come 2023. Watch as some of APC controlled States return back to PDP before 2023

You mean PDP with underperforming governors like Ortom, Ishaku Darius, Ikpeazu, Okowa, Wike etc is a good party while APC with performing governors like Sanwoolu, Fayemi, El-Rufai, Umahi, Zulum, AbdulRahman etc is evil?

What makes APC evil and PDP good?

PDP ruled Nigeria in a period of oil boom with absolutely nothing to show for it. APC has managed the country in the 6 years of global economic recession and a global pandemic and still have so many major projects and social security investment scheme to show for it.

Would PDP have done any better in the last six years considering how they managed the country when we had so much money? Has any PDP governor shown better capacity to manage the country more than APC governors like Sanwoolu, El-Rufai, Zulum, Umahi, Fayemi etc? So, how exactly is PDP better??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Asgard73: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
seunmsg:

Atiku and Obi Pandora in the mud again. Wike don take mouth ruin the marabout master grin grin grin

So for your small tiny reasoning.. he was talking about Atiku and Obi?

Na wao

Beside Wike has little or no influence in present PDP.
He has que just like the others before him.. he has choice to decamp.. but he chose to stay.. Secoundus his appointee has been relegated and that’s end his power ..

He’s soon to be ex governor.. Ameachi and akpabio made such useless noise .. where are they today

Rivers money intoxicates .. but after their terms .. eyes clear and humility follows

Now Wike can try his luck with tambuwal next year.. already.. he’ve made so many political enemies both home and outside his state.

He should have continue with his gra gra ..

How will Tinubu campaign in Rivers .. bayelsa akwIbom.. wondering what he will campaign with.
Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
A Demon calling a Devil an Evil grin grin grin

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Asgard73: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
seunmsg:

You mean PDP with governors like Ortom, Isiaku Darius, Ikpeazu, Okowa, Wike, is a good party while APC with performing governors like Sanwoolu, Fayemi, El-Rufai, Umahi, AbdulRahman etc is evil?

Apc has no performing governor ... only trickers and propagandist...

What’s fayemi achievement in Ekiti?
Samwoolo is just being pushed around by Yoruba media .. in 24 years what’s Tinubu achievement in Lagos talk more Sanwoolu.

Have you been to kaduna .. elrufia building flyover and bridge .. one at Kawo and other one at central .. and you call it development ?abi performing?
Not to talk of Umahi.. that since he join Apc all construction work development stopped..

Tell us where construction is still going on in ebony state presently.. even the ebony airport has been abandoned.. same with other elephant project he started.

Na then you wan use to compare Okowa Wike Makinde Udom ishiaku Ugwuanyi

You love sleeping on bike and you spread propaganda much..

We travel a lot no be everybody be armchair critics.. were on ground

Zulum is a product of Yoruba media.. visit bornu first .. come back and tell us another thing

3 Likes

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by seunmsg(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:

[s]So for your small tiny reasoning.. he was talking about Atiku and Obi?

Na wao

Beside Wike has little or no influence in present PDP.
He has que just like the others before him.. he has choice to decamp.. but he chose to stay.. Secoundus his appointee has been relegated and that’s end his power ..

He’s soon to be ex governor.. Ameachi and akpabio made such useless noise .. where are they today

Rivers money intoxicates .. but after their terms .. eyes clear and humility follows

Now Wike can try his luck with tambuwal next year.. already.. he’ve made so many political enemies both home and outside his state.

He should have continue with his gra gra ..

How will Tinubu campaign in Rivers .. bayelsa akwIbom.. wondering what he will campaign with.[/s]

Atiku lackey, stop posting illegible, meaningless and lengthy trash. Even a kid knows that the only politician in Nigeria that makes political decision based on the advice of marabouts from Senegal is Atiku Abubakar. You should quit politics section if your brain can’t even process something that simple.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Asgard73: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
seunmsg:

Stop posting illegible and meaningless lengthy trash. Even a kid knows that the only politician in Nigeria that make political decisions based on the advice of marabout from Senegal is Atiku Abubakar. You should quit politics section if your brain can’t even process something this simple.

Oga that’s Yoruba narratives... spread by obasanjo in his book..
Where you there when the marabout visited or reveal this?

Most Yoruba politicians are into occult’s deep ones .. including the obasanjo talking..

Stop speeding rumors you know nothing about .. deal with facts and not Yoruba narratives please .
And stop propaganda

I’m not Atiku lackey.. I’m a party man.. been like that since 99.. and will support any pdp candidate
But in all honest.. why are yoruba people scared of Atiku ..
much more .. an ATIKU IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER HUMAN THAN YOUR COWARD god Tinubu
Fact!

1 Like

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by mrvitalis(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
seunmsg:

You mean PDP with underperforming governors like Ortom, Ishaku Darius, Ikpeazu, Okowa, Wike etc is a good party while APC with performing governors like Sanwoolu, Fayemi, El-Rufai, Umahi, Zulum, AbdulRahman etc is evil?

What makes APC evil and PDP good?

PDP ruled Nigeria in a period of oil boom with absolutely nothing to show for it. APC has managed the country in the 6 years of global economic recession and a global pandemic and still have so many major projects and social security investment scheme to show for it.

Would PDP have done any better in the last six years considering how they managed the country when we had so much money? Has any PDP governor shown better capacity to manage the country more than APC governors like Sanwoolu, El-Rufai, Zulum, Umahi, Fayemi etc? So, how exactly is PDP better??
Name.fiver projects fayemi has done abeg

Name.one 10km plus road fayemi and osun governor have started and completed just one each

1 Like

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by OlogoJ: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
The marabout reference is obviously a direct jab/shot at Atiku Abubakar. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Asgard73: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

Name.one 10km plus road fayemi and osun governor have started and completed just one each

He will avoid you..

Apc has nothing to offer .. nothing at all except propaganda and hear say.

1 Like

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by mrvitalis(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
I don't care about PDP and who they pick I'm never voting in a Nigeria election ever again

But this imaginary power Nigeria media give to people is just laughable wike is not even leader of PDP in rivers State not to talk of Nigeria ...the day wike crosses peter odili , ada George and Graham Douglas that's the day his political career ends .....even Jonathan wife has big influence too

The thing with PDP is the people that control the party are hidden n don't make noise

2023 is PDP election to lose they just have to present an "ok" candidate and it's over

Granting usless interview to noise makers won't do anything

1 Like

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by mrvitalis(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:

He will avoid you..

Apc has nothing to offer .. nothing at all except propaganda and hear say.
As bad as abia governor is in kpeazu have done far more road than Osun + ekiti combined by far the gab is not even close

But they won't let us hear word

3 Likes

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Tinubuadvocate: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
You are right mr wike no room for opposition in 2023.
Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Asgard73: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

As bad as abia governor is in kpeazu have done far more road than Osun + ekiti combined by far the gab is not even close

But they won't let us hear word

That’s why bursting their propaganda is very necessary..
Ogun is worst.. with bad road and rituals.

The very Abia is more develop with good access road compare to Ekiti Osun Oyo.. minus ibadan and Ogbomosho.

Keep bursting their lies .. Times has change.. no be only them get media now.. everyone is on media.

1 Like

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Asgard73: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
mrvitalis:
I don't care about PDP and who they pick I'm never voting in a Nigeria election ever again

But this imaginary power Nigeria media give to people is just laughable wike is not even leader of PDP in rivers State not to talk of Nigeria ...the day wike crosses peter odili , ada George and Graham Douglas that's the day his political career ends .....even Jonathan wife has big influence too

The thing with PDP is the people that control the party are hidden n don't make noise

2023 is PDP election to lose they just have to present an "ok" candidate and it's over

Granting usless interview to noise makers won't do anything

Feel you .. so on point..

Especially that imaginary power..
Going too far with those names.. Ateke alone will give him heat comfortably in Rivers. .. Even with Ogboni..
Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by seunmsg(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

It is not my job to start naming projects. Go and do your research and stop grasping at straw. You can start your research from the official website of Ekiti state government https://www.ekitistate.gov.ng/

Come back and thank me after.

2 Likes

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by techWriter1: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Atiku and Obi Pandora in the dirt again. Wike don give throat destruct the imam master
Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by mrvitalis(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
seunmsg:

It is not my job to start naming projects. Go and do your research and stop grasping at straw. You can start your research from the official website of Ekiti state government https://www.ekitistate.gov.ng/

If I start to show you ikpeazu projects or even enugu state projects

Name one road you are giving me link how's that hard ?

1 Like

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by mrvitalis(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:

Feel you .. so on point..

Especially that imaginary power..
Going too far with those names.. Ateke alone will give him heat comfortably in Rivers. .. Even with Ogboni..
Freemasons rule rivers State and alabo Graham Douglas is Africa grand Master of Freemasons ...wike is the first ogboni to rule rivers states

Freemasons headquarters in rivers State is just next to government house for those who know

So when people come here and talk what they don't know I just laugh

Wike is a no body and his political career is almost over what happened to oshomole is going to be child's play

What most people don't get is both alabo Graham Douglas and Adam George are both full blooded igbos who too rivers identity for politics , odili an ndoni man ( 100% Igbo never denied that ) ...obigbo massacre is the end of wike career
Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by sageb: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mr Project have spoken
Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Asgard73: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

Freemasons rule rivers State and alabo Graham Douglas is Africa grand Master of Freemasons ...wike is the first ogboni to rule rivers states

Freemasons headquarters in rivers State is just next to government house for those who know

Wike is a no body and his political career is almost over what happened to oshomole is going to be child's play

What most people don't get is both alabo Graham Douglas and Adam George are both full blooded igbos who too rivers identity for politics , odili an ndoni man ( 100% Igbo never denied that ) ...obigbo massacre is the end of wike career

I know.. was “around” when he was chief of staff.a Mutual friend was in then RSHA.
Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by sageb: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

Stop lying
Graham Tonye Douglas is A Kalabari Ijaw man
Yes, He is a Freemason member

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by mrvitalis(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
sageb:

Stop lying
Graham Tonye Douglas is A Kalabari Ijaw man
Yes, He is a Freemason member
Yea yea we know

Ada George is an okrika man we know
Next
Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Rexwalters1: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
He who seeks equity, must come with clean hands. No clean water for pdp to use wash hand

1 Like

Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by elGenius: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Where they supposed to just hand it over?
Re: APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike by Drogunov: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
seunmsg:

Admit that you don't know the answer. Thug.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB / Osinbajo Received His 2023 APC Presidential Nomination Form / IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.