Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH (1483 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Yibo(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2022
IPOB gunmen demonstrating bravery against cows.
watch the Video here
https://twitter.com/AbdullahiJalin1/status/1522805954101846017

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by EasternVoice(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2022
Just imagine.
Any IPOB sympathizer anywhere is a fool and a terrorist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by flamingREED(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2022
When is UCL finals gonna hold?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by AntiBMC(m): 2:29pm On May 07, 2022
Hehehe. Painment cheesy

Atleast, they're not demonstrating the bravery against the herders and slaughtering them the way the herders and their bandit brothers do up North. That proves beyond every reasonable doubt that they are not killers and murderers like you people are painting them to be. Keep wailing. Ur tears are sweet.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by LusciousLouis: 2:37pm On May 07, 2022
undecided
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Yibo(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2022
AntiBMC:
Hehehe. Painment cheesy

Atleast, they're not demonstrating the bravery against the herders and slaughtering them the way the herders and their bandit brothers do up North. That proves beyond every reasonable doubt that they are not killers and murderers like you people are painting them to be. Keep wailing. Ur tears are sweet.
what if the same gesture in returned to your people staying in their state?
how would you feel?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Madmohamed123: 2:46pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:
Just imagine.
up Chelsea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Madmohamed123: 2:47pm On May 07, 2022
flamingREED:
When is UCL finals gonna hold?
I give it to Liverpool

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Afonjakid: 2:48pm On May 07, 2022
Igbo:
how would you feel?
Funny enough, the cows are owned by igbo business men

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by minasi4841: 2:50pm On May 07, 2022
Igbo:
IPOB gunmen demonstrating bravery against cows.
watch the Video here
https://twitter.com/AbdullahiJalin1/status/1522805954101846017

They are unknown gunmen nobody know them
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Iceberg3: 2:56pm On May 07, 2022
Coneheaded structures and sophisticated maarrraans jobless agbayas grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:58pm On May 07, 2022
minasi4841:

they are yiboo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by AntiBMC(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2022
Igbo:
how would you feel?

Are our people staying in ur forests and farmlands without ur permission? Are they raping ur women and maiming them? Are they not paying rent? Are they not developing ur region by paying taxes?

After all, hisbah keeps destroying alcohol businesses owned by Igbos in the North...so what are you talking about? Abeg rest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by flamingREED(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2022
Madmohamed123:
I give it to Liverpool

Madrid any day, any time.
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by flamingREED(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
Madmohamed123:
up Chelsea

Chelsea Sha. I feel sorry for the blues.
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by flokii: 8:24pm On May 07, 2022
This is the problem when a fraction of the country thinks they are above the law and can continue trampling on other people's rights unchecked.. for how long have we been saying that Fulanis should stop open grazing and destruction of people's farmlands? now look at the kind of extremism going on in the SE against Fulanis.

This is not 1960s when Southerners of old kept mute and were looking like dundee while North seized power and were behaving anyhow.. the blo0d of new generation Southerners dey hot.

Two wrongs don't make a right anyways.. we either live in peace or go our separate ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by 1875fi: 7:18am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Peterobiisathie:
they are yiboo
[/s]
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by BrownRoofRep: 7:30am On May 08, 2022
This is inhumane!
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Yibo(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2022
BrownRoofRep:
This is inhumane!
i'm telling you
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Yibo(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2022
flokii:
This is the problem when a fraction of the country thinks they are above the law and can continue trampling on other people's rights unchecked.. for how long have we been saying that Fulanis should stop open grazing and destruction of people's farmlands? now look at the kind of extremism going on in the SE against Fulanis.

This is not 1960s when Southerners of old kept mute and were looking like dundee while North seized power and were behaving anyhow.. the blo0d of new generation Southerners dey hot.

Two wrongs don't make a right anyways.. we either live in peace or go our separate ways.
what if those cows are owned by ibo man like you?
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Yibo(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

Are our people staying in ur forests and farmlands without ur permission? Are they raping ur women and maiming them? Are they not paying rent? Are they not developing ur region by paying taxes?

After all, hisbah keeps destroying alcohol businesses owned by Igbos in the North...so what are you talking about? Abeg rest
where is your evidence that Fulani Man has ever committed any wrongdoing in alaigbo?
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by 00FFT00(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2022
EasternVoice:
Just imagine.

The only fool I see around here is you.
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Yibo(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2022
00FFT00:

if you are y1bo here you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by AntiBMC(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2022
Igbo:
where is your evidence that Fulani Man has ever committed any wrongdoing in alaigbo?

All of a sudden, you have been struck with selective amnesia and you also do not know how to use Google.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by 00FFT00(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2022
Igbo:
if you are y1bo here you should be ashamed of yourself

You should be double ashamed of yourself if you are a Yoruba person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Yibo(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

All of a sudden, you have been struck with selective amnesia and you also do not know how to use Google.
what evidence to do have to link this to Fulani?
Anybody can sleep like this to disguise
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Yibo(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

anybody can write anything on the internet. just show me single evidence that Fulani committed this
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by Yibo(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2022
00FFT00:

You should be double ashamed of yourself if you are a Yoruba person.
see my moniker
it resemble yoruba for your eye?
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by 00FFT00(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2022
Igbo:
see my moniker
it resemble yoruba for your eye?

I don't care who you want to be.
Just go away.
Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by EasternVoice(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2022
00FFT00:

Ewu!
Efelefu!

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by EasternVoice(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2022
minasi4841:

Re: IPOB Gunmen Demonstrating Bravery Against Cows. SMH by AntiBMC(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2022
Igbo:
anybody can write anything on the internet. just show me single evidence that Fulani committed this

You are clearly deranged. So in other words, those reports are fake? If anyone can write anything on the internet...then this thread can be classified as same.... unverified and fake. Rvbbish.

I'm done reading/replying gibberish from an obvious kid. Argue with ya mates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday / Kingibe To Tinubu "Eyin Lokan" / Gov Wike Blast Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.