Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Have You Seen These People? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Seen These People? (527 Views)

Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen These People? by halfworks: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
I am looking to reconnect with my aunt (in her early 50s) and uncle (in his late 40s). They are from Rivers state and their last known place is Port Harcourt.

I haven't been in touch with them for over 20years and as far as I can tell they live in Port Harcourt.

My aunty's name is Gloria Ngoware while my uncle's name is Alex Opuda Abinye.

Please if seen, you can contact me here or call 08026744384

Thank you

Re: Have You Seen These People? by illicit(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Have You Seen These People? by faithfull18(f): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Facebook, LinkedIn, tried any of these

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These People? by halfworks: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
faithfull18:
Facebook, LinkedIn, tried any of these
yes, I have tried searching for their names on Facebook. I will try LinkedIn

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Where To Do My Industrial Training In Benin City / What Advice Do You Have For This Young Lady. / Clearance Sales ( General Household Items)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.