Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel (535 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her / Very Sad Woman - Marital Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by Oleys: 5:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Nollywood actress and beauty queen, Precious Chikwendu has spilled out more revelations in the wake of the unending dramas accompanying stories of marital dispute that led to her divorce from Femi Fani- Kayode, Nigerian former minister of aviation.

Precious, who had recently stirred reactions online by accusing the former minster of nonperformance in bed, reacted to a post by one Rev. Emmanuel Olorunmagba (President of Total Liberation Mission) as she accuses him of being responsible for her marriage woes.

Taking to her instastory, Precious wrote, “This is the head of the 7 pastors that lived in our home and called me delilah or vashti, annointed women that were brought in my bed to replace me when i still lived there, he was responsible for most fights and is also always present in court each day I’m in court to report proceedings to his master.

His church in kaduna hardly sees him as he lives with short fuse all week praying for short fuse to be president. Now he is on a rant since i speaking. I will call you all out. Wait for me.”

Precious shared a screenshot of a post the clergyman shared on his Facebook page and said he has been “ranting” since she started speaking about their marital crisis.

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/12/11/he-hardly-stays-in-his-church-but-prayed-for-short-fuse-to-become-president-precious-chikwendu-estranged-wife-of-femi-fani-kayode-reveals-the-pastor-responsible-for-her-marital-woes-divorce/
Cc
Lalasticlacla
Obinoscopy
Ishilove
Seun

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by Baawaa(m): 5:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Precious Chiwendu,truth is bitter the man did not accused you of anything but he gave you brotherly advice. You and your former husband should think about the futures of these children and you as a mother is the one saying what not to say concerning your own children.You have to be reading that text every morning because is full of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by Aufbauh(m): 5:17am On Dec 11, 2021
This is the result of two people with bipolar disorder living together.... War without end.

The girl love ffk sha judging by her persistent post-separation syndromes.

3 Likes

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by Ryda(m): 5:29am On Dec 11, 2021
angry
Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:39am On Dec 11, 2021
Aufbauh:
This is the result of two people with bipolar disorder living together.... War without end.

No woman loves you except for what you can provide. This fact will be hard for many to digest.
If ffk was a regular guy with no social recognition and financial value, you think the lady will walk to any digital or print Media

3 Likes

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Ndi-nsi mgbaka! Mad people everywhere.
Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by Hathor5(f): 5:45am On Dec 11, 2021
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by greenie77: 5:46am On Dec 11, 2021
If truly the Pastor lived in FFK's house, then he is a red flag and a Pastor- for-hire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by nzeobi(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2021
Does FFK care, he is already negotiating for another organic cream product and where his next meal will come from

1 Like

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by 3gpvids: 5:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Pastor been wan chop the forbidden fruit but was disappointed the fruit still goes to the market to source for buyers

E pain sir too much

1 Like

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by greenie77: 5:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Aufbauh:

She loves FFK and thirsts to continue living with him or she wants to be part of their children' daily lives?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by rajiedreez: 5:54am On Dec 11, 2021
Nawao
Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by hatchy(f): 5:55am On Dec 11, 2021
Pained Woman. Why not move on and leave all this trash and bash. It clearly shows you are no different from this other pained and troublesome woman, Tonto Dikeh.

Even though we know that FFK is an ass hole double mouthed,shameless liar with very short temper unfit to manage a home. Leave him alone and move on.
Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by advanceDNA: 5:57am On Dec 11, 2021
Unless a woman leaves u on her own, there must be drama if you tell a woman you no dey do again...

They are always perfect without faults in relationships....they don’t ever do anything wrong

1 Like

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by Jidemoo: 6:00am On Dec 11, 2021
This matter still dey linger
Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Not everyone who calls themselves a Pastor is truly one. The fact that he's even responding to her and ridiculously asking if she loves her sons is enough for me to think he's an instigator of division and chaos.

2 Likes

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by Maxymilliano(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Nollywood actress and beauty queen, Precious Chikwendu
Nollywood Actress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by WibusJaga: 6:49am On Dec 11, 2021

Don't know why we often blame people for our woes. It's either Village people or one Wicked uncle or a neighbour or ex friend that is blamed for our woes.
We hardly take responsibility for our failed decisions. & that's supposed to be the starting point of picking yourself up & forging ahead after any misfortune.
Re: You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Haven't you heard that you should solve your problems privately?

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Running A Home / Help A Depressed Guy! / What Happens When Lawyer suppose to read Will Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.