Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? (1037 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) / Why Has Tinubu Not Condemn Deborah Samuel Murder? / Why Didn't Tinubu Condemn The Killings Of Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Oplomo: 7:36am On May 13, 2022
When will Tinubu condemn Deborah's killing in the North?
Or is he in support of the brutal murder of the Christian girl martyed by the vile and vicious muslim dogs in Sokoto?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Kriss216: 7:37am On May 13, 2022
Tinubu will rather die first than condemn the atrocity.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Oplomo: 7:41am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:
Tinubu will rather die first than condemn the atrocity.

The thief doesn't care about deborah's life.

As a yoruba leader, he didn't care about the murder of yoruba female pastors in the north, why should he care about deborah's life?

Mooh247, noethnicity, seunmsg. What do you guys think?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Mooh247: 7:43am On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:

The thief doesn't care about deborah's live.

As a yoruba leader, he didn't care about the murder of yoruba female pastors in the north, why should he care about deborah's live.

I think Ibos should mind their business especially UGM and Peter Obi

Thank you

Meanwhile start your day with a good laugh

Watch UGM chasing cowards out of a burial ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1z57oygxzw

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Asgard13: 7:46am On May 13, 2022
Let see a Nairaland Muslim condemn it First.

No be man wey run go hug oyadepo .. his men panel beat drag comot for alter ..

Crazy religion
Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by seunmsg(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:
When will Tinubu condemn Deborah's killing in the North?
Or is he in support of the brutal murder of the Christian girl martyed by the vile and vicious muslim dogs in Sokoto?

Personally, I’ve condemned the barbaric killing. So, when will Atiku, Peter Obi Pandora, Osinbajo, Jonathan, Amaechi, Saraki and other presidential aspirants condemn the killing?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Gozac: 7:49am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Thank you

You and this Igbos you asked to mind their business have same abusive and tribal orientation., so deal with it
Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Mooh247: 7:50am On May 13, 2022
Gozac:

You and this Igbos you asked to mind their business have same abusive and tribal orientation., so deal with it

You must take me for yourself... We don't look for people's trouble early in the morning qouting stupid threads about where I come from

5 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by espn(m): 7:51am On May 13, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=112782284]

Personally, I’ve condemned the barbaric killing. So, when will Atiku, Peter Obi Pandora, Osinbajo, Jonathan, Amaechi, Saraki and other presidential aspirants condemn the killing? [/quoteol Tinubu is their problem...
Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Alphagan(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2022
Obi Pandora who was in Sokoto when that barbaric incident happened didn't say a word to condemn it, the coward ran away like his role model.

7 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by SwissMass: 7:53am On May 13, 2022
Hehehehehe baby factory criminals drug traffickers cannibals mkpurumiri addicts amaka and stupidity are inseparable, did Pandora Peter Obi, the spider man on dirty collapse road ever condemn the high killing even at his backyard?. gulak, Dora Akunyili husband and all the traditional rulers that were killed and naked in market Square.

7 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by georjay(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Personally, I’ve condemned the barbaric killing. So, when will Atiku, Peter Obi Pandora, Osinbajo, Jonathan, Amaechi, Saraki and other presidential aspirants condemn the killing?

I learnt Atiku did...but has now deleted the post cos abokis dey threaten am unto 2023

Mad people angry angry
Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by seunmsg(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2022
georjay:

I learnt Atiku did...but has now deleted the post cos abokis dey threaten am unto 2023

Mad people angry angry

As far as I’m concerned, he has not condemned the killing. Deleting the post showed clearly that he has withdrawn his initial condemnation and now support the barbaric killing. Apart from Atiku, what about Buhari, Saraki, Peter Obi Pandora, Tambuwal, Jonathan, Amaechi, Umahi and other presidential aspirants? Why have they not said anything?

2 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by SirAfonja: 8:01am On May 13, 2022
Tinubu that couldn't condemn Fulani Herdsmen that chased Yoruba people to Benin Republic is the one you people expect to condemn what happened in the North! what a joke

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Dapson73(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu is alaigbo headache. Ohaneze N digbo also confirmed this .

4 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by SHINJA: 8:08am On May 13, 2022
Our Yoruba muslims are not different from northern Muslims...

God bless southsouth and southwest.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:

The thief doesn't care about deborah's live.

As a yoruba leader, he didn't care about the murder of yoruba female pastors in the north, why should he care about deborah's live.

Mr man, what happened in sokoto, pathetic as it is, is not yet a national crisis. When was the last time something like this happened? I can't even remember. Unlike the daily killings of security agents in the SE and NE. How many times have Tinubu come out to condemn the scourge that is ongoing in the SE.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Nobody: 8:18am On May 13, 2022
We need to talk about how Yoruba Christian sold Yoruba race cheaply to igbos, all dis insulting our leaders is enabled by Yoruba Christian and let me tell you no matter what, chinedu will never rate you above his brother

Practicing the same religion doesn't make you brother, you cannot pick the side of immigrants over the people you spent centuries with

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Nobody: 8:20am On May 13, 2022
Tinubu is Yoruba and until he becomes president, what happen in the North is not his business and what happen in Okoro land is not also his responsibility.

Okoro and fulani should learn to take responsibility and stop accusing Yoruba leaders. We are not your caretaker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2022
When is Peter Peter Obi going to condemn ikpu harvesters?

3 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Oplomo: 8:24am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Thank you

Does tinubu agree with the jihadist killing of Deborah? Why is he keeping mute or is he no longer the 'incoming president' as you like to call him? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Mooh247: 8:27am On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:

Does tinubu agree with the jihadist killing of Deborah? Why is he keeping mute or is he no longer the 'incoming president' as you like to call him? grin

What's your personal opinion on UGM slicing your fellow Ibo sisters vagina live on camera ?!

What's your reaction or is Deborah's life better than your Ibo sisters life

Do you need the video for reminder so that you can give better opinion

5 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Oplomo: 8:27am On May 13, 2022
SlyDev:
We need to talk about how Yoruba Christian sold Yoruba race cheaply to igbos, all dis insulting our leaders is enabled by Yoruba Christian and let me tell you no matter what, chinedu will never rate you above his brother

Practicing the same religion doesn't make you brother, you can pick the side of immigrants over the people you spent centuries with

Sule omo baba mulikat, stop weeping. Tell tinubu to condemn the or else no vote from Southern and middle belt christians who are majority in the south and middle belt.
Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by plaindealer: 8:28am On May 13, 2022
,,,,but these Igbos won't ask their ibo leaders to condemn their own daily bloodbath,,

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Oplomo: 8:30am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

What's your personal opinion on UGM slicing your fellow Ibo sisters vagina live on camera ?!

What's your reaction or is Deborah's life better than your Ibo sisters life

Do you need the video for reminder so that you can give better opinion

Mohamed omo baba Bilikisu, direct the question to your DSS gang parading as UGM in the East, even Britain knows the game they are playing that's why IPOB remains unproscribed in Britain and came out to debunk your lies against Biafrans.
Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Mooh247: 8:34am On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:

Mohamed omo baba Bilikisu, direct the question to your DSS gang parading as UGM in the East, even Britain knows the game they are playing that's why IPOB remains unproscribed in Britain and came out to debunk your lies against Biafrans.

Fellow Nairalanders

This is what he has to say about the slicing of his fellow Ibo sisters vagina till whitish fat tissue and blood came out of the badly wounded vagina

These are the people you share your Land with in SouthWest.. this are the people trying to decieve you with Peter Obi, they don't have sympathy for their own people don't you ever think they care about you

3 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:

Sule omo baba mulikat, stop weeping. Tell tinubu to condemn the or else no vote from Southern and middle belt christians who are majority in the south and middle belt.

If not because Igbo are scared of standing alone, them no go dey join body everywhere.
Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Ekpeitit(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2022
Ewu,leave Tinubu alone, worry about Peter Obi. Tinubu owes you nothing and he doesn't need your vote because you won't vote on election day anyway.

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Oplomo: 9:18am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Fellow Nairalanders

This is what he has to say about the slicing of his fellow Ibo sisters vagina till whitish fat tissue and blood came out of the badly wounded vagina

These are the people you share your Land with in SouthWest.. this are the people trying to decieve you with Peter Obi, they don't have sympathy for their own people don't you ever think they care about you

The DSS bastards who will be caught and will never see daylight again.
While cheer your fellow jihadists in the north for killing an innocent christian girl. You jihadists are lucky she is not Igbo, you would have repayed the loan you took in kind.

Baggar!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Oplomo: 9:22am On May 13, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Ewu,leave Tinubu alone, worry about Peter Obi. Tinubu owes you nothing and he doesn't need your vote because you won't vote on election day anyway.

Ahaaa! My dear yoruba muslim 'akwa Ibom' friend, you are highly welcome. How today? grin
Re: When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? by Oplomo: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Mr man, what happened in sokoto, pathetic as it is, is not yet a national crisis. When was the last time something like this happened? I can't even remember. Unlike the daily killings of security agents in the SE and NE. How many times have Tinubu come out to condemn the scourge that is ongoing in the SE.

Are you a muslim,? Yes or No?
I'll wait for your answer while I watch you struggle to deny mohammed. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. / See An Online Poll By an APC Handle For The Office Of The President / Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.