Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) (25412 Views)

Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Man Of The Match vs Tottenham With A Goal & Assist (Pics) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates After Scoring A Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
goodheart01:

[s] And you're triply foolish. U think everyone here is a kid. Bunkum [/s]
Tell that to everyone in your worthless family. In real life, I'd oppress and slap you around like the stupid child that you are.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by walexsho(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
anonymous1759:

You're in serious pain wahahiiiii. Messi will still outscore your best striker before the season runs out he's still resting grin grin grin grin
He will rest till he shut down finally.
Barcelona has never released their N0. 10 to another team without using them to 1% level.
Requeme to Ronaldinho was like that, Ronaldinho to messi was the same and messi won't be an exception.
I thought you people said he can play and score alone, people like you will as well say Neymar and others are selfish and do not give him ball. You forgot say Messi case na like Monkey wey dey jump tree wey dey close to another tree and people com dey shout say monkey get skill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Judolisco:
Tapnaldo + penaldo=factos
Man of the match no be ballon d'or oh... Man of d match vs arsenal wey Brentford beat... E come dey make front-page again... Dis Ronaldo people sha
show us your achievement,pls
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
psychologist:
Tapin and penalties

How low sad
could I be kind to visit person of ur moniker
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
show us your achievement,pls
here boss... Baba no vex wetin u sef Don achieve?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
walexsho:

He will rest till he shut down finally.
Barcelona has never released their N0. 10 to another team without using them to 1% level.
Requeme to Ronaldinho was like that, Ronaldinho to messi was the same and messi won't be an exception.
I thought you people said he can play and score alone, people like you will as well say Neymar and others are selfish and do not give him ball. You forgot say Messi case na like Monkey wey dey jump tree wey dey close to another tree and people com dey shout say monkey get skill.

Messi is Most selfless player I’ve ever seen . For you to say something like this it means you’re outta of your mind lipsrsealed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Judolisco:
here boss... Baba no vex wetin u sef Don achieve?
low lifer you're obviously. Imagine
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
low lifer you're obviously. Imagine
wetin dis one dey talk... U go sch so?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by goodheart01: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Tell that to everyone in your worthless family. In real life, I'd oppress and slap you around like the stupid child that you are.

This madman are u still quoting your father?? Na wa oo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 12:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Judolisco:
wetin dis one dey talk... U go sch so?
I wey go school should at least be reasonable and deduce sense but NO na other person achievements hin go dey do boi boi. Ode
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 3:06am On Dec 04, 2021
goodheart01:

[s] This madman are u still quoting your father?? Na wa oo [/s]
Your ragged father passed his bloodline insanity to you, just as you will pass yours to your unfortunate children. I'll still slap both you and your father around in the real world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by goodheart01: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Your ragged father passed his bloodline insanity to you, just as you will pass yours to your unfortunate children. I'll still slap both you and your father around in the real world.

Madman calm down... I understand. Take it easy and stop foaming from the mouth. I have your drugs here... Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
goodheart01:

Madman calm down... I understand. Take it easy and stop foaming from the mouth. I have your drugs here... Lol
Pass your mental handicap of a father his pills, little nutjob.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by goodheart01: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Pass your mental handicap of a father his pills, little nutjob.

Lol... Oya big nutjob relax. I feel your pains. It's not easy typing from a bedbug infested bed in a ghetto. I'm here to help u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2021
anonymous1759:

Messi is Most selfless player I’ve ever seen . For you to say something like this it means you’re outta of your mind lipsrsealed

There are things you don't see....

Which bastard should be taken seriously for saying Ronaldo only has tapins and penalties?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
goodheart01:

[s] Lol... Oya big nutjob relax. I feel your pains. It's not easy typing from a bedbug infested bed in a ghetto. I'm here to help u [/s]
This oaf is trying to project his father's pathetic state on me. You've just depicted your family's living standards... You still won't have my sympathy, though! cheesy grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by goodheart01: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2021
ObaKlaz:
This oaf is trying to project his father's pathetic state on me. You've just depicted your family's living standards... You still won't have my sympathy, though! cheesy grin grin

U see... Your dad should have used a condom to save us the stress of having an urchin like u. Oh why did your drunken dad make such a mistake??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2021
goodheart01:

[s] U see... Your dad should have used a condom to save us the stress of having an urchin like u. Oh why did your drunken dad make such a mistake?? [/s]
I see... I get your story now! The trauma!!! Not only isn't/wasn't your father a pathetic drunk, he actually had you with a woman of easy virtues. Dang, boy! Must be tough for you. Did I not say you're of the very dregs of the society? You're proving my point. But then again, you still won't have my sympathy! grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by goodheart01: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I see... I get your story now! The trauma!!! Not only isn't/wasn't your father a pathetic drunk, he actually had you with a woman of easy virtues. Dang, boy! Must be tough for you. Did I not say you're of the very dregs of the society? You're proving my point. But then again, you still won't have my sympathy! grin cheesy

See him foaming from the mouth this Sunday morning, forming American slangs... LOL... Just take your sicko drugs kiddo, you'll be fine, I promise.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
goodheart01:

[s] See him foaming from the mouth this Sunday morning, forming American slangs... LOL... Just take your sicko drugs kiddo, you'll be fine, I promise.[/s]
Show this to your ass wipe father, tell him I typed this to him with my middle finger. grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by goodheart01: 1:01am On Dec 06, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Show this to your ass wipe father, tell him I typed this to him with my middle finger. grin cheesy

Eyaaa. Americana wannabe gone wrong. RIP English
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 1:20am On Dec 06, 2021
goodheart01:

[s] Eyaaa. Americana wannabe gone wrong. RIP English [/s]
Dummy doesn't know what to spout next. grin Go on, tell your pops to pick out the errors. Dumbass! I'm putting him on full blast! cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by goodheart01: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Dummy doesn't know what to spout next. grin Go on, tell your pops to pick out the errors. Dumbass! I'm putting him on full blast! cheesy cheesy

Hmmm... And the foolish dude still thinks he's write up was right... Lol. He's still struggling to pick out the error. Once again RIP English.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 5:16am On Dec 06, 2021
goodheart01:

Hmmm... And the foolish dude still thinks he's his write up was is right... Lol. He's still struggling to pick out the error. Once again , RIP English.
I've just rectified your load of crap up there & fixed a punctuation, you roach. As your homework, go and learn what 'write up' means, then kill yourself. Before that, tell your father we are not on the same pedestal! grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by goodheart01: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I've just rectified your load of crap up there & fixed a punctuation, you roach. As your homework, go and learn what 'write up' means, then kill yourself. Before that, tell your father we are not on the same pedestal! grin cheesy

Too bad u couldn't identify a typo. I enjoy the way u keep foaming from the mouth. It's fun to keep chatting a slowpoke like u. Pls continue making my day, keep replying... Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
goodheart01:

Too bad u couldn't identify a typo. I enjoy the way u keep foaming from the mouth. It's fun to keep chatting a slowpoke like u. Pls continue making my day, keep replying... Lol
Now it's a typo, huh? grin You're lame & I expected that. Tell your pops to stop trying to punch those beyond his weight level. Just as your father with defective mental capacity, you're no match for me in any facet. Take your L, pass your father his own L and scram! ...Or you could keep trying to put up a bold face!
MR. 'RIP English' grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by goodheart01: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Now it's a typo, huh? grin You're lame & I expected that. Tell your pops to stop trying to punch those beyond his weight level. Just as your father with defective mental capacity, you're no match for me in any facet. Take your L, pass your father his own L and scram! ...Or you could keep trying to put up a bold face!
MR. 'RIP English' grin cheesy cheesy

See him exhuding foolish pride. I'm certain u could be a scallywag in real life. Mr. Facet of life... Lol. Keep talking I'm enjoying your folly. We go spam this thread sotey the Mods go mad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2021
goodheart01:

See him exhuding foolish pride. I'm certain u could be a scallywag in real life. Sorry. A number of folks here know me out there, and you're not even worthy of being in the same building with them! [s] Mr. Facet of life... Lol. Keep talking I'm enjoying your folly. [/s] We go spam this thread sotey the Mods go mad Hell no! I've ascertained your inferiority already, so it's time to pull out of your sh!t show and allow you keep barking at the moon, trash can. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by goodheart01: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
ObaKlaz:

Oh no... Oh my!! U wanna pull out?? I thought u got no shame, mofo. You keep trying so hard to sound so woke and relevant and all I do here is laugh my ribs out. Real ballers don't say anything about themselves or brag like an Asian frog just as u keep doing. I know your type.

Now listen to me foolish kid. The next time u cross my path here I'll take u to the cleaners and wash your filthy ass up. Asshole!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
goodheart01:

[s] Oh no... Oh my!! U wanna pull out?? I thought u got no shame, mofo. You keep trying so hard to sound so woke and relevant and all I do here is laugh my ribs out. Real ballers don't say anything about themselves or brag like an Asian frog just as u keep doing. I know your type. [/s]

Now listen to me foolish kid. The next time u cross my path here I'll take u to the cleaners and wash your filthy ass up!!! I already did that to your invalid father, you're welcome!
Howl louder! You're insignificant and your father is still irrelevant in the scheme of things. Keep trying to save face, Mr. "Foaming from the mouth" cheesy grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by goodheart01: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Howl louder! You're insignificant and your father is still irrelevant in the scheme of things. Keep trying to save face, Mr. "Foaming from the mouth" cheesy grin grin

Lol... Honestly this whack dude is funny. The idiot fell for it. I knew u couldn't keep away from the so called "shit show". I bet my balls that u would reply again and here u are, u didn't disappoint. Oh my... Trying to sound mature but reeking of childishness... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Stuns In Red In Christmas Photoshoot / My Special Effects Scare Me At Night – Hakeem Effect / Asa Gets Intouch With Nature In Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.