Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) (31068 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by VaginaDischarge: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Things fall apart undecided
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by BruncleZuma: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Origin:
what is his name?

where is he from?

these are simple questions that need to be established before the Why did he do it?

He's Florida Man
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by onlineadejoh(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2021
If this guy were to be a black American, it likely would have been another story entirely, anyways, say no to weed.
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by awa(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2021
You are lucky na US you dey, come try this in 9ja and see if you will make it

1 Like

Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by Originalsly: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2021
For those who don't understand systemic racism.... note.... the man's name is not released... he is not charged for anything never mind even if he legally owns a firearm in Florida possession of it in New York State is a crime that will bring mandatory imprisonment . What if he were Black? ... or worse ... Arab/Indian/Muslim? Would he even be alive?... let alone for us to hear why he was doing what he did? Armed Whites are always disarmed ..... even if they were shooting and killing ... it's the occasion when "Police exercise great restrain."

That Tactical Unit is like fully militarized ... and don't waste too much time with armed civilians... if the shooter is not White.
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by HurleyHM: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Leverage2021:
The access to gun is not a good thing in America

End the third amendment

You meant the 2nd Amendment?
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by htdot: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Leverage2021:
The access to gun is not a good thing in America

End the third amendment
Lol... just like saying access to knife is not a good thing in nigeria, that they should ban knife.
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by Shaev7(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2021
See society, I mean, sane society. Look at the tactics how this man was apprehended. See how patriotic the Police force are. Everywhere was barricaded, with no human interference. Apprehended very peacefully.
The period my father missed his visa 1972, I would have be born there and even a citizen too all my life would have been there. Now, See zoo nation I dy.
Well, according to St. Paul, in all circumstances, give thanks to God.
It can only get better.

2 Likes

Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by stayclearofme: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Elock1:
angryoga suicide, rape, war, incest, killings and all evil have been happening even in the Bible times so just calm the fuxk down...

It only multiplies because humans are multiplying in numbers aswell.

Common sense.
That is not true oga. The Bible says things like this will multiply in the last days population or not.
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Looks like some underground level type shiit.
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by Shaev7(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Chloraseptic:
See how fine and organized police look..

See fine Street everywhere.
Guy, I want cry. E dy pain me say na naija I come from. Lol
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by stayclearofme: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Shaev7:
See society, I mean, sane society. Look at the tactics how this man was apprehended. See how patriotic the Police force are. Everywhere was barricaded, with no human interference. Apprehended very peacefully.
The period my father missed his visa 1972, I would have be born there and even a citizen too all my life would have been there. Now, See zoo nation I dy.
Well, according to St. Paul, in all circumstances, give thanks to God.
It can only get better.
If that guy were to be black what would you say? In the country you are calling zoo you are probably one of the humans that will interfere.
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by kindlyheart: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2021
I hope nairaland members in Nigerian police force are watching. wink cheesy
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by stayclearofme: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2021
htdot:

Lol... just like saying access to knife is not a good thing in nigeria, that they should ban knife.
Lol... cheesy see logic! Americans no get knives?
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by Bahamas95(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Chai see oyibo police! cool

Not the dirty looking rats we have here.

1 Like

Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by Elock1: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2021
stayclearofme:

That is not true oga. The Bible says things like this will multiply in the last days population or not.
and common sense didn't tell u that with the increase in population comes the increase of everything both good or bad
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by BullyBullies: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Looking at this style of policing will make police work attractive to anyone. No be all these ones here that are as dirty as anything.

1 Like

Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by Shaev7(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2021
stayclearofme:

If that guy were to be black what would you say? In the country you are calling zoo you are probably one of the humans that will interfere.
I am very sane.
Whenever I see police at work, I give them chance because I know what stray bullets does. It doesn't make one feel happy.
I have been in a bank robbery scene few years ago, three persons died due to let them look how the armies and the robbers were engaged in shootout. 3 MOPOL died there, it was military that came to rescue. Yet was difficult with them because of lawless civilians and some paid the ultimate prize. I lied down all through and was one of those rescued while on the ground. So, I don't break laws, I obey laws. You don't just come here to castigate persons.
I don't know where you are from, but you should appreciate whats good.
I know every nation has it own flaws, including the United States, but to be compared with Nigeria, we need to be fair.
Thank you.
Don't do what your mum will not do.

2 Likes

Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by Coolgent(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2021
If he is a Muslim they will call him terrorist otherwise he is lunatic
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by htdot: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol... cheesy see logic! Americans no get knives?
That is the same thing..
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by ubox: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Chloraseptic:
See how fine and organized police look..

See fine Street everywhere.
Better soup na money kill am, possibly 70% of nigeria's total police budget allocated to NYPD alone
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by stayclearofme: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Shaev7:

I am very sane.
Whenever I see police at work, I give them chance because I no what stray bullets does. It doesn't make one feel happy.
I have been in a bank robbery scene few years ago, three persons died due to let them look how the army and the robbers were engaged in shootout. 3 MOPOL died there, it was military that came to rescue. Yet was difficult with them because of lawless civilians and some paid the ultimate prize. I lied down all through and was one of those rescued while on the ground. So, I don't break laws, I obey laws. You don't just come here to castigate persons.
I don't know where you are from, but you should appreciate whats good.
I know every nation has it own flaws, including the United States, but to be compared with Nigeria, we need to be fair.
Thank you.
Don't do what your mum will not do.
Oga where did I castige you? I only asked a question and even used the word "probably" and you have rightly explained yourself.
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Ur not ready
Coward!
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by UtaliEgo1(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2021
I think say na only Naija get mad people

So mad people really full everywhere? This is ridiculous
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by ubev01(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2021
For here, Nigerian police for don use an do shooting practice even though say na him own chin e point the gun to. As him come surrender again, come still dey raise him cloth, him bowels for don burst with gun shot.

1 Like

Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by stayclearofme: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2021
htdot:

That is the same thing..
You cannot use knives as correlation.
All over the world we all use knives in our homes it is not classified as a weapon even though some people might use it as one.
Gun is different.
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by ashawopikin(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2021
If na nigeria, dem for don shoot am parade as armed robber

1 Like

Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by adedayourt(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2021
See as police kitup

1 Like

Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by stayclearofme: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2021
UtaliEgo1:
I think say na only Naija get mad people

So mad people really full everywhere? This is ridiculous
Hahahaha see this oga o... Their own madness pass una own, people who are always on drugs.
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by ubox: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Bahamas95:
Chai see oyibo police! cool

Not the dirty looking rats we have here.
Better soup na money kill am, possibly 70% of nigeria's total police budget allocated to NYPD alone
Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by HEAVEN4444: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2021
owu done dey blow oyinbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) / City Of Minneapolis Reaches $27M Settlement With George Floyd's Family / Ukraine's Interior Minister, Deputy, 16 Others Die In Helicopter Crash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.