Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Double My Rent, I'm Winning Too Much ," Blaqbonez Tells Landlord (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Double My Rent, I'm Winning Too Much ," Blaqbonez Tells Landlord (video) (244 Views)

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi / Video: I'm Winning The Grammy Awards In 2021 - Omah Lay / Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double My Rent, I'm Winning Too Much ," Blaqbonez Tells Landlord (video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 4:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Double my rent, I'm winning too much to keep paying the same rent," BlaqBonez tells his landlord.

Nigerian rapper, Emeka Akumefule, known professionally as Blaqbonez has appealed to his landlord to increase the amount of his rent because of his latest wins.

According to the “Bling” crooner, he’s achieved so many wins of late and he doesn’t think that with the amount of wins he has, he should still be paying the same rent as before.

He says he doesn’t mind having the same apartment, without any new modifications but the rent should be increased.

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx-EsA2oUf0

.https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/double-rent-winning-much-still-paying-same-rent-singer-blaqbonez-tells-landlord-video/

Re: Double My Rent, I'm Winning Too Much ," Blaqbonez Tells Landlord (video) by Bruno3000(m): 4:59am On Dec 03, 2021
This is one of the ways u invite troubles into ur life... Small money wey u don dey see don dey shak u.

1 Like

Re: Double My Rent, I'm Winning Too Much ," Blaqbonez Tells Landlord (video) by habsydiamond(m): 5:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Big boy wey get small brain... If ur landlord increase or double am now what if the earnings come drop drastically.. Shey u go tell ur landlord to drop ur rent again.. U must always think that in life there are two seasons. The raining season where is abundant of wealth coming ur way from every corner. The other the dry season where money will a scarce commodity. Then u must learn to save for the dry season.. A wise man does not eat with all hands if u know u know

(1) (Reply)

/ Collabo : Davido, Wizkid And Burna Boy.. / Mercy Eke Is A Lesbian ? Kiss Girlfriend Collects Food From Mouth(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.