Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,298 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK (718 Views)

Buhari: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle - We Will Defeat Them / Borno To Be Cut Off From Nigeria If Boko Haram Attacks Continue / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Fame99game: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2021
If Boko Haram could not stop President Buhari from being President in 2015
IPOB will not stop Senator Orji Uzor kalu from becoming The President in 2023.
I
This should rest the case of those using the current insecurity in the Southeast to Blackmail us out of our God giving right to vote and be voted for..(Franchise)

In Nigeria the Igbo tribe are known as the fixer Tribe,with the Current happenings give us Nigeria and we will fix it.
No be play.... We can fix it only if we are in charge.... Support Southeast Presidency.

Senator Orji Uzor kalu

Sponsored by
Chukwuma Dike
Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora

Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by JavaScript90: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2021
As an igbo man I wanted to like this post but as soon as I saw your picture,udele, I stopped. If you are in the campaign team of ouk I will rather vote a FULANI that will bring jihad to igboland that to vote ouk

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by headSmasher: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2021
No Igbo will succeed buhari, he wouldn't that stupid

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by duro4chang(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2021
JavaScript90:
As an igbo man I wanted to like this post but as soon as I saw your picture,udele, I stopped. If you are in the campaign team of ouk I will rather vote a FULANI that will bring jihad to igboland that to vote ouk
Then you need to examine your life.

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by potent5(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2021
See reasoning. The way some people think ehh, it's so unfortunate.
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Fame99game: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2021
JavaScript90:
If u are truly an Igbo Man you will not say so.... It's unfortunate that you are not. Get your voters card and support any Igbo candidate of your choice. You hear.... After you Chukwuma Dike has the right to vote for any candidate of his choice.
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Fame99game: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2021
duro4chang:
Then you need to examine your life.
I am not Chukwuma Dike but his supporter from Nigerdelta. Here we love him. Thank you
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Dhury: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2021
N
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Rexwalters1: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2021
headSmasher:
Ok they have started begging for President, no more Biafra again?

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Fame99game: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2021
potent5:
See reasoning. The way some people think ehh, it's so unfortunate.
There is sense in what he said... A lot of it .....
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Fame99game: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Will you say the northwest begged for Presidency after openly supporting Boko Haram. Remember "attack on Boko Haram is attack on the north".,. So be fair in your judgement.
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by efighter: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Fame99game:
I
This should rest the case of those using the current insecurity in the Southeast to Blackmail us out of our God giving right to vote and be voted for..(Franchise)

In Nigeria the Igbo tribe are known as the fixer Tribe,with the Current happenings give us Nigeria and we will fix it.
No be play.... We can fix it only if we are in charge.... Support Southeast Presidency.

Senator Orji Uzor kalu

Sponsored by
Chukwuma Dike

Great. Let's go there.

This is what we have been saying. Bring out your candidates and start campaigning for him. Don't just sit in your village and be castigating Tinubu when you have presented no alternative.

The Presidency must come to the South. It does not matter whether the next President is Yoruba, Igbo, Ikwerre, Kalabari, Ibiobio, Erik, Itshekiri or whosoever. It must be a Southerner.

In my view, I think Igbos should be given a chance. They have developed China, US, Asia, Europe, Canada and Australia, let them come and develop Nigeria also. We did not know that Buhari had nothing in his head until he became President. We thought that for contesting repeatedly for four times, he has the solution, we never knew that he cannot even manage his few cows. So let's Igbos too be given a chance.

However, power is not given on a platter of gold. Power will not be zoned to your village. You have to come out and fight for it and snatch it. Stop hiding behind the Fulani Cameroonian bisexual called Atikuchukwu. Step out as Igbos and fight for what you desire. Be prepared to meet the Yoruba candidate at the general election. The better strategist will win and the victory will be for Southern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2021
I laugh in Chinese.

You are a fixer and how have you fixed your region first?

Fine anyone can become a president so far he or she get the support of the people but cheast beating is what I hate so much.
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by duro4chang(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Fame99game:
I am not Chukwuma Dike but his supporter from Nigerdelta. Here we love him. Thank you
No mind am . I now know that these people do not understand how to play politics .
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by JavaScript90: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Fame99game:
If u are truly an Igbo Man you will not say so.... It's unfortunate that you are not. Get your voters card and support any Igbo candidate of your choice. You hear.... After you Chukwuma Dike has the right to vote for any candidate of his choice.
You don't understand. If udele is an advisor to ouk, then ouk government will be worse than that of a FULANI to igbos
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by headSmasher: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Those baby factory criminals are unstable and confused
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Fame99game: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2021
JavaScript90:

You don't understand. If udele is an advisor to ouk, then ouk government will be worse than that of a FULANI to igbos
How is Chukwuma Dike related to udele. You have criticized OUK with been a Fulani slave etc now you are confusing yourself. Guy Chukwuma Dike is not Ijele speaks ok.
Support Southeast Presidency if u are truly an Igbo Man.
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Fame99game: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2021
headSmasher:
Those baby factory criminals are unstable and confused
This type of talk is outdated grow up. Abi u get corola virus for your brain?
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by potent5(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Fame99game:
There is sense in what he said... A lot of it .....
Just as there is sense in non-sense (nonsense).

cheesy
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by efighter: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Fame99game:
This type of talk is outdated grow up. Abi u get corola virus for your brain?

It's looking like that.
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by efighter: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2021
JavaScript90:

Fulani man that will arm his fellow Almajaris to troop to your state to kill, to rape and to destroy.
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Fame99game: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
efighter:

Fulani man that will arm his fellow Almajaris to troop to your state to kill, to rape and to destroy.
My brother it's unfortunate that most pro Biafran activist think this way. They want total destruction of their land. Hoping to become refugee in Nigerdelta. It's unfortunate
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Fame99game:
I

Senator Orji Uzor kalu

Sponsored by
Chukwuma Dike
[/s]

#North2023
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2021
headSmasher:

Gbam! Tell them

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Fame99game: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Gbam! Tell them
God gives power to who he will.
Re: If Boko Haram Could Not Stop Buhari Ipob Will Not Stop OUK by Fame99game: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

#North2023
No #OUK

(1) (Reply)

Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) / BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Over 70 Traders In kaduna / Federal Fire Service Gets New Age CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.