Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) (706 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market / INEC Disowns Imo RO, Confirms Okorocha’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by AniOmaa: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
I stumbled upon this video, very interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec8J5XQtuC4

1 Like

Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
There is no day an okoro will not think about great Yoruba, the word Tinubu is on the lip of every igbo youth in alaigbo.

Tinubu is more popular than Peter Peter Obi in South East

I will never trade my Yoruba blood for Kongo black jew, never!

2 Likes

Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by AniOmaa: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:
There is no day an okoro will not think about great Yoruba, the word Tinubu is on the lip of every igbo youth in alaigbo.

LMAOOOO Are you OK?

4 Likes

Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:

Guy. Face the topic

4 Likes

Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by esnbrutality: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
i remember this thread and video...NA Ibadan be this na!!

A place where Youths wake up...with a JUMBO sized wrap of Indian hemp and constitute nuisance every where....Chai Afonja don suffer...Tufiakwa!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by esnbrutality: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who send you sef??

Even in Yaribaa land people like you are inconsequential, when a demented Old fool decides your obviously shallow destiny.

Think outside the bozx una no gree ..na to dey castigate and yarn dust about other people. From Now on Nairaland go dey catch fire steady...People must see what you miscreant Yaribaa represent...spits!!

SlyDev:

Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
Who send you sef??

Even in Yaribaa land people like you are inconsequential, when a demented Old fool decides your obviously shallow destiny.

Think outside the bozx una no gree ..na to dey castigate and yarn dust about other people. From Now on Nairaland go dey catch fire steady...People must see what you miscreant Yaribaa represent...spits!!

We are Yoruba, we are not terrorists
IPOB and Boko Haram are terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by esnbrutality: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
You are Yaribaa...You are slaves and foolish Unity Begging miscreants...Taa Gbafuo Dia!!

You love a Country that has gone to the dogs because you fear what life will dish out to you when Nigeria disintegrates...??
Who ushered in this useless Regime that has messed up the country with vile propaganda??...Yaribaa
Where are your useless elders that shutdown OJOTA because of increment in fuel prices??...Now the prices has quadrupled and you miscreants are afraid to even voice out?..Shameless...spits!!
When you insulted Jonathan, you miscreants had a field day..Now with Buhari imbecilesss like @wole soyinka/Tunde Bakare/ Tinubu/Aregbesola etc cant even talk...and a zombie wants to banter with IGBO people that knew from the onset that this regime will be uselesss??

Go and smash your head on whatever gives you joy...better still hug a wet transformer...You miscreants are disgusting and despicable...spits!!

SlyDev:

We are Yoruba, we are not terrorists
IPOB and Boko Haram are terrorists

1 Like

Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
You are Yaribaa...You are slaves and foolish Unity Begging miscreants...Taa Gbafuo Dia!!

You love a Country that has gone to the dogs because you fear what life will dish out to you when Nigeria disintegrates...??
Who ushered in this useless Regime that has messed up the country with vile propaganda??...Yaribaa
Where are your useless elders that shutdown OJOTA because of increment in fuel prices??...Now the prices has quadrupled and you miscreants are afraid to even voice out?..Shameless...spits!!
When you insulted Jonathan, you miscreants had a field day..Now with Buhari imbecilesss like @wole soyinka/Tunde Bakare/ Tinubu/Aregbesola etc cant even talk...and a zombie wants to banter with IGBO people that knew from the onset that this regime will be uselesss??

Go and smash your head on whatever gives you joy...better still hug a wet htransformer...You miscreants are disgusting and despicable...spits!!

Read what you post line by line this time around

2 Likes

Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by esnbrutality: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
No need to engage shallow thinkers...this message is for your master Tinubu...Not a bottom feeder like you...spits!!
angry
SlyDev:

Read what you post line by line this time around
Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
No need to engage shallow thinkers...this message is for your master Tinubu...Not a bottom feeder like you...spits!!
angry

Your shame dey shame me

2 Likes

Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by esnbrutality: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...go and sleep...who pass you pass you..spits

SlyDev:

Your shame dey shame me
Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...go and sleep...who pass you pass you..spits

Good night kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by esnbrutality: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Eat a Fat D...SPITS!
angry
SlyDev:

Good night kiss
Re: Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) by Tinubuadvocate: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
But what's wrong with okoro these days the nuisance you guys constituting on Nairaland is getting boring. Tell me where there's no street boys even in America go Chicago rockford and California.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kebbi Labana Rice Mill Ignores The North, Acquires 30,000 Hectares In Benin Rep. / The Desperation To Move Nnamdi Kanu To Prison Is Suspicious / DELTA ZONING WAR: Anioma Monarchs Open Up On Okowa’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.