Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight (1715 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / 2 Mentally Challenged Lovers In Fierce Public Fight Over Sex / Outrage As Lady Slaps Another Lady Repeatedly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by arinze198(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2021
A 27-year old lady, Gift Udo, has displayed her combat skills on another lady, Dupe Taro, 37, by slapping her during a public fight and she slumped and dies in the process in Lagos State.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the action has landed Gift in big trouble now as she has been arrested and detained for murder, which attracts life imprisonment if she is tried and found guilty before the Court of Law.

The incident happened at Coconut under bridge in Apapa area of Lagos, where the fight ensured between Gift and the late Dupe.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the duo had a disagreement over an undisclosed matter, which led one of them, Gift, as described by the Police, to have used excessive force to slap Dupe and it led to her death.

According to the Police sources, when the deceased slumped and died, Gift attempted to escape but those present prevented her and asked her to eat the corpse since she had killed her.

The matter was reported to the Police and Gift was arrested. She was later transferred to the SCID, Panti, Yaba, for further investigation.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/lady-27-slaps-another-37-to-death-during-public-fight/

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Hashabiah: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Second-degree murder loading ...that's if she has a good lawyer

1 Like

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Righteousness2(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2021
This is one reason why you should avoid any form of confrontation with people.

Not Everyone you see alive is alive. Some people are walking corpse.
Some Persons have been killed in the Spiritual realm waiting for an innocent Physical person that will bear the responsibility.

As much as possible, stay away from contentions!

7 Likes

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Taywon: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Control your anger.....

Avoid physical combat.....

Wisdom is profitable to direct

4 Likes

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Knivesout(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Ordinary slap...Dem village people have finally remembered Gift!

Prayer point: may we never be involved in any kind of emergency thruout the remaining days of this year in Jesus' name!

2 Likes

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Geemax(f): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Avoid anything fight o...because some people are just walking but not alive...they are just looking for who will push them down...pls avoid fight, control ur temper, May God never allow us to use our own hand to bring problem and shame upon ourselves o.

2 Likes

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Knivesout(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2021
cool cool
Righteousness2:
This is one reason why you should avoid any form of confrontation with people.

Not Everyone you see alive is alive. Some people are walking corpse.
Some Persons have been killed in the Spiritual realm waiting for an innocent Physical person that will bear the responsibility.

As much as possible, stay away from contentions!
Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2021
This is just an unfortunate situation, it's always good to avoid trouble. No person has ever regretted been patient

4 Likes

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Disclaimer12: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2021
kiss
Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Candidlady: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Speechless
Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by IrepChrist: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2021
How can?
Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Conwarden: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2021
arinze198:
A 27-year old lady, Gift Udo, has displayed her combat skills on another lady, Dupe Taro, 37, by slapping her during a public fight and she slumped and dies in the process in Lagos State.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the action has landed Gift in big trouble now as she has been arrested and detained for murder, which attracts life imprisonment if she is tried and found guilty before the Court of Law.

The incident happened at Coconut under bridge in Apapa area of Lagos, where the fight ensured between Gift and the late Dupe.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the duo had a disagreement over an undisclosed matter, which led one of them, Gift, as described by the Police, to have used excessive force to slap Dupe and it led to her death.

According to the Police sources, when the deceased slumped and died, Gift attempted to escape but those present prevented her and asked her to eat the corpse since she had killed her.

The matter was reported to the Police and Gift was arrested. She was later transferred to the SCID, Panti, Yaba, for further investigation.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/lady-27-slaps-another-37-to-death-during-public-fight/

Ontop ordinary slap? Nna ehn, some people are just walking dead. Avoid physical confrontations at all cost.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

1 Like

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Cokahot: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Now she will end up in jail. Hahahahahha. That's why I keep thanking God I did not lay my hands on the idiot driver and his madam that messed up my rear bumper paint early this week. Cos no be everybody well so. Some are walking corpse. I have Learnt to tame my anger and walk away. Better safe than sorry.
Imagine if I followed the devil's plan and beat up the madam with driver and the other stupid 2 men and one of them mistakenly dropped dead. Sbeh anyone go hear say dem hit my bumper. Nigerians are just trouble makers both home and away and avoid anything physical combat,confrontation, highest u can raise your voice to the fullest and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by MITCHELL96: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Omo! That's why I hate anything fight, even if I know I can beat the hell outta you without you touching me, I'll just walk away because you don't know if the person you want to fight has eating or not one blow would just kill him grin grin I don't ever want to have somebody's blood on my hand by accident or whatsoever! It's not a good story to tell
Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Jpolgar(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2021
She slapped the life out of her.

1 Like

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Xavier70s: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Except, accept , expect,
Am having a headache.
Rip to the dead , that was unexpected.
Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by MajesticKris: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Yahoo boys don use this one....

So many Girls walking on the streets today are walking corpses...

Just waiting for the slightest way to Kick bucket...
Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Cerebellum: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
cry
Anger will only destroy thing and after the wreck

Your eyes go do you foto!

The lady right now

1 Like

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by gambia(m): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Many walking corpse.

1 Like

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by TheWolfen(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Easy. Your anger wey no fit boil rice don send you to jail

1 Like

Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by CrownOfClay724: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Gift don put hand for fish wey rat chop remain
Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Nicepoker(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fighting over a penis. What else.
Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Karlovych: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
embarassed They probably took one of the bullion van smuggler's drugs and it made them high, say no to drugs.
Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by DoctorDree(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omo women this days ehn
Most of them just useless
Re: Lady, 27 Slaps Another, 37, To Death During Public Fight by Agricmoney(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
If you can control your anger you have conquered half of your problems. some people are walking dead and needs just a touch to go to the beyond and it's therefore wise to restrict yourself from all kinds of physical contact with anyone in anger not to fall prey of what you know nothing about

Anyway, Agriculture is life

(1) (Reply)

Collapsed Overhead Water Tank Kills Lady In Benin / See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison For Wire Wire Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.