Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) (45268 Views)

Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today / See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) / The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Babastrong(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Iyaebe post=108169160]I don't believe any human will eat monkey, which people do you sell to?[ What do you know, where have you been to? There are alot of people under this world. Reason they said one man food is another man poison]
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Agreed, there is nothing they cannot eat, monkeys, dogs, cats even humans.

If I am wrong, just try and snatch the meat from them they would eat the person.

Candidlady:
Are you going to eat 'em?

if yes! Can you also eat dogs?

if yes! What bout cats can you eat 'em

if yes! Then am sure you have eaten human beings before!

Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by blackslayer: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Monkeys eating Monkeys! The dead monkey lives a better life than the murderous monkey.
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Tingotoe: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
flyinnizam:
i eat dog cat monkey....come and arrest me ooo
That makes you a heathen grin
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by naturefellow(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
If those are Sclater's guenon, then you just killed endangered wildlife species.

Congratulations. Keep it up!

Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Charly68: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ebola!!!!
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by ShoeShineGuy: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:
Are you going to eat 'em?

if yes! Can you also eat dogs?

if yes! What bout cats can you eat 'em

if yes! Then am sure you have eaten human beings before!

grin
Any animal goes for a Naija stomach, irrespective of the conservative and health status.
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by thundafire: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
flyinnizam:
Hunting is a profession and when we sell the animals we make monkey so we are not stopping anytime soon because forestry officers gave us the go ahead after paying necessary fee but I personally don't hunt nonetheless feel free to express your thoughts. Cheers
this looks like grill monkeys which state do u reside
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by ShoeShineGuy: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
naturefellow:
If those are Sclater's guenon, then you just killed endangered wildlife species.

Na so I dey tell them these days o. "Keep it up". One day, we go finish all these animals. I remember growing up in the 80s and 90s, I used to see animals in my village in their natural habitats which in the present day are only available on NatGeoWild.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by ShoeShineGuy: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

It's high time the government across all levels put in place very severe punitive measure against bent on eliminating wildlife in this country...Op infact your brother must account for the gruesome murder of those two harmless young monkeys in heaven.

When the bible said kill and eat primates such as these were not part of it..

How will "the government" do such when they and our politicians' pot bellies are induced by these animals they call **ẹran igbẹ** washed down with alcohol? Until we drive them all to extinction, our eyes "will not clear" and we'll never receive sense. So let's continue! grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:

iknow idont... Can you give me some of yours?

cant arrest you! Ionly pray/hope the souls of those animals torment you at night...

are you a petlover?¤please dont answer that, ialready know your answer¤
animals don't have souls
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Rider01(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
shocked
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Candidlady: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
sugarbeesmith:
animals don't have souls
so what do they have.!? Spirit/ghost?
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
flyinnizam:
Hunting is a profession and when we sell the animals we make monkey so we are not stopping anytime soon because forestry officers gave us the go ahead after paying necessary fee but I personally don't hunt nonetheless feel free to express your thoughts. Cheers
hunting of endangered species is a criminal offence.

Those forestry officials are corrupt.
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:

so what do they have.!? Spirit/ghost?
none . Only humans have souls and spirits .
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Candidlady: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
sugarbeesmith:

so no afterlife for animals?
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Omini247: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
naturefellow:

i don see where lawyers grab there dress code
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Hkff: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Cooke it and shutup
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by GoldenSpec: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
And met u the 3rd monkey at home. Making 3 grin
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Atticusxsz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
sugarbeesmith:

Biblically, animals do have spirits and there are verses in the scriptures to back up that claim. wink
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:

so no afterlife for animals?
they weren't created in the image and likeness of God.they only have the breath of life
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Atticusxsz:

Biblically, animals do have spirits and there are verses in the scriptures to back up that claim. wink
wats the difference between a spirit and a soul
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
The kind of people I argue with on niaraland
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Farfalla(f): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
flyinnizam:
Do you make soup out of these mammals?

Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Atticusxsz(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
sugarbeesmith:
wats the difference between a spirit and a soul

A soul is the spiritual or impertinent part of a human being or animal known as immortal.
A spirit is the non-physical part of a person, which is definitely the seat of emotions & character.
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Killing and eating your own brothers
Shame!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Itachi23: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
flyinnizam:
I have a little monkey that was caught in a palmwine tappers farm trap, apparently monkeys love the taste of palmwine, so one of its hands (wrist region, got damaged (broken bone and open flesh wound) very badly that the monkey cant make use of it, the tapper brought it home and told me 2 days later, I bought it for 4k off him today just out of the plight of the poor little thing, now I have no idea how to help heal the wound....
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by kodemann: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
I eat chicken, therefore I judge you not.

But I will not lie and say that those photos did not touch me. They seemed like innocent monkeys, and now they're food.
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
flyinnizam:
u are an idiot...dem never arrest ppl wey kill endsars protesters.

Please give me your location I will make sure you pay for your crimes , you are a criminal
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by LadyD22(f): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2021
CandyOps:

My Candy baby, why r you showing yourself in public like dis? how can you say if someone eats cats or dogs then they also eat humans? It's like saying - if you eat popcorn then you can also chop raw yam. E make sense?

E be like I go soon collect this phone wey I buy for you? You r disgracing me oh

Yes oh if they can eat monkey then they can eat human , if its
Legal
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
They look like devils monkey
Re: My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) by flyinnizam(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
jimyjames:

Please give me your location I will make sure you pay for your crimes , you are a criminal
shut up fool....drop Ur number here if u have mind let me video call u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice May Sell For N40,000 By December - Minister Of State For Agriculture / Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made / What Kind Of Snake Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.