Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) (44020 Views)

Wizkid Trying To Impregnate Rihanna So That She Will Pay For Child Support / Is Wizkid Trying To Marry Tiwa Savage? / T-Boss Lift Her Dress Up To Show Her Baby Bump At Baby Shower Party (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Sammydanny: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Tems, the very fast-rising Nigerian singer, has reacted to a controversial video of Wizkid trying to lift her up at his concert at the O2 Arena.

The video, which went viral on Thursday night after his performance in London, had Wizkid holding Tems while she tried to remove his hands.

The ‘Essence’ crooner was trying to lift Tems up during their performance at the third day of his ‘Made in Lagos’ concert in London.

The video has since stirred controversies on social media as some persons accused Wizkid of trespassing and sexual harassment.

While others mocked Wizkid for trying to lift Tems who is way bigger than him in size.

Tems has however weighed in on the controversy.

According to her, Wizkid is her brother and just wants everyone to know he’s human but she still loves him.

Tems said: “All I’m going to say Wizkid is my brother someone I look up to and I’m grateful for everything he’s done and his existence.

“I want you guys to remember that he’s human I’m human and I love him that’s not going to change love I have for him is not going to change.”

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaBnj-bRYk[/flash]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2021
Sammydanny:
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
It's not a front page worthy.

18 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by devilmaycry: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2021
This girl with her nyash

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Medusa65(f): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Babymama loading....... cool

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2021
How wizkid wan take carry dis kind package to start with

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Medusa65:
Babymama loading....... cool
You wish to be in her shoes sheybi?

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Funlag: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2021
[center][/center] grin
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Officialhorlah(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Your brother grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Adeoludt(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Praxtech: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2021
My brother, Friendzone.
Condescending "He's human"
Others na just promo:

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Una don start again?Nah so tiwa start ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by davodyguy: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2021
devilmaycry:
This girl with her nyash
Is that all you saw?
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2021
According to her, Wizkid is her brother and just wants everyone to know he’s human but she still loves him.

Tems said: “All I’m going to say Wizkid is my brother someone I look up to and I’m grateful for everything he’s done and his existence.
Hey ha hey brother yeh.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Badguy77(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Mtchwwwwwww
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Kharol1234: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Good to hear
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by osuofia2(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2021
smiley
WHY DOES TEMS ALWAYS HIDE HER BACK SIDE

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by drealbenard(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by davodyguy: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2021
That's obviously sexual harassment by Wizkid.

If Tems did same thing, that's also sexual harassment.

You don't touch opposite sex inappropriately in public.

A whole Gov in New York State got into trouble for touching staff inappropriately

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Viktoreze(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by money121(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2021
She holy pass just go fall wizzy hand,but is all about excitement no string attached,as wizzy seems so but people think other wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by wolexter(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wizkid may be a super star but he's so badly behaved. Respect yasef nor be advice

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
You're now disgracing your fans for saying nonsense earlier! All your fans, all of them!
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Ogaboss44(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by sanity12(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Feminists can now rest, u need to see the way dem don dey raise Agenda grin

I don't take any Nigerian Feminist Serious, Most of u are just bittered soul, looking for d right time to strike

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by AmazingELixir: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
undecided

Hmm! Diswan is just joking with wildfire....Wizkid that shares thesame DNA with 2 baba is just your brother...

Issorite

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by BravoEcho(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
it is Ok, na so dem dey start

check my siggy
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by wallay77(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wizkid
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by sanity12(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Joysticks:
It's not a front page worthy.
Nobi u go tell dem wetin dem go post, If u don't want to read it move on to another thread

7 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Flaunts Impressive Abs During Workout / Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate / Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.