Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) (44054 Views)

Wizkid Trying To Impregnate Rihanna So That She Will Pay For Child Support / Is Wizkid Trying To Marry Tiwa Savage? / T-Boss Lift Her Dress Up To Show Her Baby Bump At Baby Shower Party (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by tillaman(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Mrtaye: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Medusa65:
Babymama loading....... cool
Na so naw bo se ma je niyen

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
I love tems
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by ginggerxy: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
WHY DOES TEMS ALWAYS HIDE HER BACK SIDE
it's shapeless
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sammydanny:
Tems, the very fast-rising Nigerian singer, has reacted to a controversial video of Wizkid trying to lift her up at his concert at the O2 Arena.

The video, which went viral on Thursday night after his performance in London, had Wizkid holding Tems while she tried to remove his hands.

The ‘Essence’ crooner was trying to lift Tems up during their performance at the third day of his ‘Made in Lagos’ concert in London.

The video has since stirred controversies on social media as some persons accused Wizkid of trespassing and sexual harassment.

While others mocked Wizkid for trying to lift Tems who is way bigger than him in size.

Tems has however weighed in on the controversy.

According to her, Wizkid is her brother and just wants everyone to know he’s human but she still loves him.

Tems said: “All I’m going to say Wizkid is my brother someone I look up to and I’m grateful for everything he’s done and his existence.

“I want you guys to remember that he’s human I’m human and I love him that’s not going to change love I have for him is not going to change.”

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaBnj-bRYk[/flash]

She's an artist before she met wizkid. Why would Wizkid wanna colonize her like she's his Property. Grabbing her ass on and off the stage

4 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nigerian girls can pretend for Africa.

The story would have been different if it was in "za oza room"

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Success957: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by stamapro(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Your broda dey do you oyoyo abi. Is okay. Two grown up human beings
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
sanity12:

No be lie you talk o
Thanks
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Quahl: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Brother as in Blood Brother?? LOL Baby mama loading...
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Quahl: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
DM her na
SweetDipBenny:
I love tems
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
She is decent

7 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by dvkot(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Crazy things are happening

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by flokii: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
sanity12:
Feminists can now rest, u need to see the way dem don dey raise Agenda grin

I don't take any Nigerian Feminist Serious, Most of u are just bittered soul, looking for d right time to strike

The funniest part is that most of them are into prostitution and the others live off guys and the moneybags into fraud, yahoo, politics etc. to survive.

I see Tems as a reasonable chick, not all these embittered, broken, menopausal femails we see around today. The babe is surely going places.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by rizzyray: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
You people should allow big wiz to f*ck this girl in peace joor after the great things they have done with Essence, they deserve to f*ck without any disturbance and perhaps crown it with a child

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Medusa65(f): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

You wish to be in her shoes sheybi?
NOPE
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by rizzyray: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
She is decent

Na full-time Lesbian
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Praxtech:
My brother, Friendzone.
Condescending "He's human"
Others na just promo:
walai you must be a professor grin wink
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by chimex001(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
rizzyray:

Na full-time Lesbian
No wonder!!
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by liya11: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wizkid is my brother lol,
The nigerian in him will not like.

1 Like

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by liya11: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
rizzyray:

Na full-time Lesbian

Why and how?
Because she doesn't like or want public affection!?

3 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Akharmony: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
wizzy nah werey boy... Short mens too drh like Big things
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
So she admits he was trying to be inappropriate but they are on stage nah..it comes with the territory

Tems looks decent but she too set. Nice body .

5 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Loreettaa: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
Because she wants you to focus on her music, not on her body!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Loreettaa: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Toks2008:
So she admits he was trying to be inappropriate but they are on stage nah..it comes with the territory

Tems looks decent but she too set. Nice body .
undecided undecided a little bit married
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Deicide: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
But she is not actually saying she is ok with what he did

3 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by sanity12(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

She's an artist before she met wizkid. Why would Wizkid wanna colonize her like she's his Property. Grabbing her ass on and off the stage

Guy he is not trying to grab her ass but lift her up, so dey calm down

2 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Loreettaa:

undecided undecided a little bit married

You mean Tems is married?
Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Deicide:
But she is not actually saying she is ok with what he did

Exactly. She is just acting OK but not cool with it.

Wizzy nah randy guy.

2 Likes

Re: Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
E no go be brother if to say Drake grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) / Adediwura Becky Shares 1993 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.