Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) (24169 Views)

Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah / Police Arrest 2 Suspected Cultists In Bayelsa, Recover A Revolver Pistol (Pix) / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by Aruhbi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
ceereelee:
Ala akabar

This has nothing to do with "Alah akabar"

He's a Christian with the name Samuel. I am a Christian too

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just revolver that might only have 6 rounds.

But the ones carrying AKs Anti-aircraft are there business doing what they know best.
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by Iamnorth: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fulani bearing Samuel abi?
Lanretoye:
Lemme conclude the story---'he has since then been released'.these fulani people are planning genocide already.
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by Naijaolosho2: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
pyro10:
wtf man...
That KALA never see grease for decades now...
Ah feel service am for u daddy boi

Ode you won feel among. Shey na that one Dem dey call kala?
Kids can't stop making me laugh.
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by brain54(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
alfred007:
Where and how did he have assess to such.

I remember some years back during secondary school days, a boy came to school with gun and wanted to shoot another. Fortunately he came to me first and told me about it. He told me cos he sees me as bad guy lol.
I took the gun from him, his it in my bag till we left school.

Grown up I keep on wondering what would have happened? Different scenarios.
What if I didn't take the gun?
What if police saw the gun with me?
What ifs, lots of it.

But in all, I bless God
So what happened to the gun Las Las? Did you return it?
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by ArewaNorth: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
Folks is there any difference between Northern Nigeria and Afghanistan? Imagine a 16 year old that should be in school studying is being caught with a gun. Without the south northern Nigeria would have collapsed totally as a country. What a barbaric people. To think they have the same religion like Dubai makes it more sickening. *spits*
Remember that thousands of teenagers are rampaging the streets of south with all kind of weapons in the name of cultism and ritualism.
You need to see things beyond sentimental point of view. Ponder well and think like a reasonable human being not fanatic jingoist!

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by pyro10(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sorry sir....wety e be? Feel among wety?
Odi egwu oo
Naijaolosho2:

Ode you won feel among. Shey na that one Dem dey call kala?
Kids can't stop making me laugh.
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by Elhabeeb1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
Folks is there any difference between Northern Nigeria and Afghanistan? Imagine a 16 year old that should be in school studying is being caught with a gun. Without the south northern Nigeria would have collapsed totally as a country. What a barbaric people. To think they have the same religion like Dubai makes it more sickening. *spits*

Oga, more than half of the youths in the south are cultists and have engage in killings one way or the other, but you people see it as normal. No wonder it is strange in the North a 16 year old with a gun. *spits on baby factory children*
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by Jlow2: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
And no be awka made
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by alfred007(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
brain54:

So what happened to the gun Las Las? Did you return it?

Yes na. I returned it and asked him how he got it
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by brain54(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
alfred007:

Yes na. I returned it and asked him how he got it
Just maybe you saved a person's life. Or two actually. One from death and the other from prison. You be hero o!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by alfred007(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
brain54:

Just maybe you saved a person's life. You be here!

My dear, I don't know what the outcome might have been, but that boy's family antecedent it's not a good one
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by DavidHarry(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:

Fool even those younger than that age carry weightier things in the US.
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by Alaganature09(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omo make dem leave the boy alone ooooo e Dey prepare for the next endsars protest.. me too wan go get my own pistol down...
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by Hkff: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Really
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
At age 16 he's handling a revolver. Surely at age 25 the boy go dey carry bazooka.

I still sell MTN data subscription for as low as 300naira
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by Geeman2006: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:

Will you close that your gutter smelling mouth.
The cultism & ritual pandemic in the south did not get your attention, it is a 16 year old Samuel in Adamawa you a foaming in the mouth for.
Learn to be Objective and clear your backyard before pointing fingers at others.
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by iyke2frankeze: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Any sane Northerner should have at least a hand gun to protect himself from terrorists.
Re: 16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) by Sayelabola(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
ceereelee:
Ala akabar

Allahu Akbar!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Pants In A Lodge At Federal Polytechnic Ilaro / Gunmen Kill 2, Kidnap 3 In Lagos / Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.