Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR (2274 Views)

IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by OyigboUpdate: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2021

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Malory: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Why the mods hasn't permanently banned this OP is a mystery

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by OyigboUpdate: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
Why the mods hasn't permanently banned this OP is a mystery

Because the mods are not bias. Concerning the topic I posted is the video not there? It is!
Was it not said by a pastor? It was!

Why should I be banned? Because you posted something IPOB doesn't like!

No it doesn't work that way here.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Malory: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Because the mods are not bias. Concerning the topic I posted is the video not there? It is!

No it doesn't work that way here.
Any random crook can hide behind a pastor to deceive the gullibles

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by sreamsense: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2021
God bless this pastor, this is bitter truth. God's protection will be sure over him against those who will call him saboteur to harm him. This is word of wisdom that many ipob miscreants lack. @ Seun, pin this to the front page maybe some Ipob will get sense, but one problem of IPOB members is that they think inversely, it may not make sense to them. Only Igbo killing Igbos is what makes sense to them thinking they are passing message to Buhari.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by LottiOk: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2021
I hope this pastor doesn't reside in d East cos I know Igbos r planning 2 kill him as a sabo 4 saying d Truth & speaking against dia stupid brainwashed ideology.

1 day all u Ipob E-warriors/sympathizers here will b hunted down & made 2 pay 4 supporting d evil atrocities Ipob committed against Umuigbo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by ba7man(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
If any random crook hides behind "pastor" and says DSS and Fulani herdsmen did it, I'm sure you'll believe it instantly.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Malory: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2021
ba7man:
If any random crook hides behind "pastor" and says DSS and Fulani herdsmen did it, I'm sure you'll believe it instantly.
I don't believe in hearsay. I make research before believing anything unlike you who believes anything against the Igbos
Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by ba7man(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
I don't believe in hearsay. I make research before believing anything unlike you who believes anything against the Igbos
Igbos announce their threats on social media and it's widely supported and used to mock other Nigerians.

When these actions finally happen and it's repercussions result in a backlash, they come out to deny it.

It has happened time and time again. Almost like the southeast act before thinking........ emotion over logic.

Experience has shaped my opinion.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Malory: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2021
ba7man:
Igbos announce their threats on social media and it's widely supported and used to mock other Nigerians.

When these actions finally happen and it's repercussions result in a backlash, they come out to deny it.

It has happened time and time again. Almost like the southeast act before thinking........ emotion over logic.

Experience has shaped my opinion.
Experience or hatred? Mind you I'm Yoruba but won't jump on the bandwagon just to spite the Igbos

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by ba7man(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
Experience or hatred? Mind you I'm Yoruba but won't jump on the bandwagon just to spite the Igbos
Experience joooor.

I came into this forum 2011 green with yolk behind my ears preaching love and peace but 10yrs later, the political sections has exposed me to how a large section of them think.

I have tons of Igbo friends and my 2 clients i just rounded up business with are Igbo. They are not like these rabid low-lifers here (I guess it's because they grew up in a cosmopolitan city so they value the diversity, not these clannish clowns here).

I love my Igbo friends and long term clients but that's where it stops.

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Malory: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2021
ba7man:
Experience joooor.

I came into this forum 2011 green with yolk behind my ears preaching love and peace but 10yrs later, the political sections has exposed me to how a large section of them think.

I have tons of Igbo friends and my 2 clients i just rounded up business with are Igbo. They are not like these rabid low-lifers here (I guess it's because they grew up in a cosmopolitan city so they value the diversity, not these clannish clowns here).

I love my Igbo friends and long term clients but that's where it stops.
This particular post has exposed you for suffering from Igbophobia. Your hatred for the Igbos is deep rooted. The only thing you like about them is what you can get from them as per business. I won't take any of your comments against the Igbos serous from now onwards

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by ba7man(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
This particular post has exposed you for suffering from Igbophobia. Your hatred for the Igbos is deep rooted. The only thing you like about them is what you can get from them as per business. I won't take any of your comments against the Igbos serous from now onwards
If and Igbo person acts cool with me, I'm cool with him too.

If he acts like these Igbo clowns we have here or those female grabbing ones in Yaba or IPOB supporters and members (sadly, these are the ones that seem to be the most prominent), I'll go savage both online and in reality.

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by omenkaLives(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thank God he's a son of the soil, so I see no wriggle room for the usual denials. Well, it is possible they'd tell us he's an undercover DSS agent. There's no degree of idiocy one could put past ipob terrorists.

My only concerne is that we could see this gentleman's head on a spike tomorrow or it being used to play football.

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
omenkaLives:
Thank God he's a son of the soil, so I see no wriggle room for the usual denials. Well, it is possible they'd tell us he's an undercover DSS agent. There's no degree of idiocy one could put past ipob terrorists.

My only concerne is that we could see this gentleman's head on a spike tomorrow or it being used to play football.

omenka why are you pokenosing on igbo affairs
are fulani herdsmen not killing your benue people.
why the gum body attitude to the majority?

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
omenkaLives:
Mynd444, Seuun, good afternoon.
you no wan mention lalasticlala
you learnt the hard way

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Emergingnation(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
omenka why are you pokenosing on igbo affairs
are fulani herdsmen not killing your benue people.
why the gum body attitude to the majority?
The inferiority complex stunts isn't from Benue, he is typical Afonja who resides in Benue...

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Emergingnation(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No it doesn't work that way here.[/s]
paid government pastor you mean

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by yorubakid: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
ba7man:
[s]If and Igbo person acts cool with me, I'm cool with him too.

If he acts like these Igbo clowns we have here or those female grabbing ones in Yaba or IPOB supporters and members (sadly, these are the ones that seem to be the most prominent), I'll go savage both online and in reality.[/s]
The thousands of miscreants,touts,thugs and ritualists making Lagos uncomfortable and difficult for the Lagosians are your afonja brothers who have left their brown roof states to come to lagos. Sadly,these are what most Yoruba youths have turned out to be,they seem to have invaded the cyberspace too and brought their savage and barbaric lifestyle with them..

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by ba7man(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubakid:

The thousands of miscreants,touts,thugs and ritualists making Lagos uncomfortable and difficult for the Lagosians are your afonja brothers who have left their brown roof states to come to lagos. Sadly,these are what most Yoruba youths have turned out to be,they seem to have invaded the cyberspace too and brought their savage and barbaric lifestyle with them..
What trash is this one chatting again??

Calm down and state your point or wait till the drugs you took has cleared from your head. undecided

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Tingotoe: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
Oga you are talking nonsense. It's clear from the video that a 'pastor' at his pulpit said the things that the OP claimed he said and you are asking the moderators to ban him even when he has not broken any forum rule.

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Lionnation: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
The person that he said will die on Wednesday have he died?
Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Lionnation: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
sreamsense:
God bless this pastor, this is bitter truth. God's protection will be sure over him against those who will call him saboteur to harm him. This is word of wisdom that many ipob miscreants lack. @ Seun, pin this to the front page maybe some Ipob will get sense, but one problem of IPOB members is that they think inversely, it may not make sense to them. Only Igbo killing Igbos is what makes sense to them thinking they are passing message to Buhari.
OK continue talking nonsense
Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by yorubakid: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
ba7man:
[s]What trash is this one chatting again??

Calm down and state your point or wait till the drugs you took has cleared from your head. undecided[/s]
Afonja ajoka !!cheesy cheesy

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by JAMO84: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Everyone, except PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists know that ipob are behind all the killings in the South East.

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Tranquillity360: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Who take yoruba pastors serious.especially those one in East.

No be the same feelings Nairaland resident yoruba Miscreants have for IPOB do yoruba pastors have for Ipob?

Yoruba pastors hate
for Ipob will even be worst because they know when Biafra come their business in Biafra land may end.

When our prophet talk against going to yoruba churches some of our people no understand what he meant.

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Protect this pastor at all cost, he is saying the truth

Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by meolaniyi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
I hope this pastor is aware of the gravity of the consequence of lying against Biafrans.
Re: The Killings In Igbo Land Is IPOB Not Fulani Herdsman - PASTOR by OyigboUpdate: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:

So as u made your research is it DSS that is killing our people?

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th / Fami Fani-kayode Slams Atiku Over Obi / BREAKING, Former CBN Gov. Godwin Emefiele Look Confused As Abuja High Court Rema