Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th (2272 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Comroguji(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU MEETS WITH GOV. UZODIMMA AND OTHER APC LEADERS FROM THE SOUTHEAST

The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 General Elections, His Excellency, Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was today received by His Excellency the Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma at the Governor’s residence in Abuja together with other top Imo APC Leaders.

Asiwaju who emerged victoriously from the just concluded June 2022 Special Convention of the party, as chaired by Governor Hope Uzodimma, met for a consultative forum to brainstorm in preparation for victory at the 2023 General Elections and Government formation.

The Lion of Bourdillon, as he's popularly called, appreciated the democratic conduct of the 2022 APC Presidential Primaries chaired by Governor Hope Uzodimma which produced him as the winner.

He expressed his resolve for an all-round development of the Nation, including the South Eastern region and called on Ndi Igbo nile for their support as he pledged to work with the region and others in his Government.

Governor Hope expressed appreciation of Asiwaju's recognition of the Igbos contribution in the scheme of National politics and the Nigerian Federation. The Governor called on the Presidential Candidate of the ruling party, to build unifying bridges across the nation while assuring of the support of the region.

Present at the meeting was the Imo State All Progressive Congress Chairman, Hon. McDonald Ebere Ph.D and other notable party leaders of the Southeast region.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Emmannn101(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
H
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Parachoko: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jargaban Borgu

The Incoming President

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

148 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by infohenry(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Comroguji:
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU MEETS WITH GOV. UZODIMMA AND OTHER APC LEADERS FROM THE SOUTHEAST

The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 General Elections, His Excellency, Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was today received by His Excellency the Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma at the Governor’s residence in Abuja together with other top Imo APC Leaders.

Asiwaju who emerged victoriously from the just concluded June 2022 Special Convention of the party, as chaired by Governor Hope Uzodimma, met for a consultative forum to brainstorm in preparation for victory at the 2023 General Elections and Government formation.

The Lion of Bourdillon, as he's popularly called, appreciated the democratic conduct of the 2022 APC Presidential Primaries chaired by Governor Hope Uzodimma which produced him as the winner.

He expressed his resolve for an all-round development of the Nation, including the South Eastern region and called on Ndi Igbo nile for their support as he pledged to work with the region and others in his Government.

Governor Hope expressed appreciation of Asiwaju's recognition of the Igbos contribution in the scheme of National politics and the Nigerian Federation. The Governor called on the Presidential Candidate of the ruling party, to build unifying bridges across the nation while assuring of the support of the region.

Present at the meeting was the Imo State All Progressive Congress Chairman, Hon. McDonald Ebere Ph.D and other notable party leaders of the Southeast region.

These people believe it will be business as usual when one man in the name party leader will manipulate the result and send to inec. This man Tinubu is more interested in meeting party leaders than reaching out to the electorates. E go clear for una eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by lathrowinger: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
infohenry:
These people believe it will be business as usual when one man in the name party leader will manipulate the result and send to inec. This man Tinubu is more interested in meeting party leaders than reaching out to the electorates. E go clear for una eye.

Ohun lokan, take it or leave it

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Parachoko: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
infohenry:
These people believe it will be business as usual when one man in the name party leader will manipulate the result and send to inec

There was a time you guys were screaming Tinubu position as the party leader is a ceremonial position.

Now, see wetin you dey type, una no dey get shame? If them invite you com court com prove say Tinubu will manipulate the result and send to INEC, you will start crying that you're been witch-hunt.

Campaign for your candidate in peace. I'm sure you have no plans to vote for him, I don't know why you should be crying hard cause of how he is doing his thing.

146 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by DOTian: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
He is meeting his fellow crooks!
I'm very happy that the whole country knows where the feelings of the real igbos are.
Hushcobar Tinupoo can meet with all APC rats from Tanganyika to Upper Volta, it changes nada. Dudes name and presence repulses the decent.

Buhari came in pretending to fight corruption, only to end up trying to hand over to the Pablo Escobar of Burdillion! A man who is nothing but a huge monument to greater kleptomania..

This is the kind of people that will ruin a country for almost two decades and folks are wondering why intelligent people want out?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Sunofgod(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Poo sack noticed

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by MonkeyMods(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
His left hand is dead

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by IamPatriotic(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
infohenry:
So in your small mind, Tinubu is note reaching out to the electorates? For information, Obi is totally not in the picture, Asiwaju is only in competition with Atiku and perhaps Kwankwanzo, who will come distant 3rd, if he doesn't step down for Atiku before the election day
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by infohenry(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Parachoko:
There was a time you guys were screaming Tinubu position as the party leader is a ceremonial position.

Now, una see wetin you dey type on top internet, una no dey get shame? If them invite you com court com prove say Tinubu will manipulate the result and send to INEC, you will start crying that you're been witch-hunt.

Campaign for your candidate in peace. I'm sure you have no plans to vote for him, I don't know why you should be crying hard cause of how he is doing his thing.
It this a threat or what, my friend they don't win election the bribe hungry mofos inec sent to conduct the election with money or intimidate them to write result, do you think election is decided by the people, one man will start claiming he made president and governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by infohenry(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamPatriotic:

So in your small mind, Tinubu is note reaching out to the electorates? For information, Obi is totally not in the picture, Asiwaju is only in competition with Atiku and perhaps Kwankwanzo, who will come distant 3rd, if he doesn't step down for Atiku before the election day
What is my business if Obi is in your picture or not, I will cast my vote with total conviction that I have done the right thing, I don't need government to survive and never need them to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Parachoko: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
infohenry:
It this a threat or what, my friend they don't win election the bribe hungry mofos like sent to conduct the election with more or intimidate them to write result, do you think election is decided by the people, one man will start claiming he made president and governors.
If you're invited to prove Tinubu will manipulate the result and send to INEC, can you back up your claim with solid evidence?

140 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by ajekpaks(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
ok
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Righthussle: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2022
I am BATle ready for 2023. A southerner must be president come 2023. Na our turn.

Thunder fire Okowa, aka Niger Delta Judas.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by infohenry(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
If you're invited to prove Tinubu will manipulate the result and send to INEC, can you back up your claim with solid evidence?
Hope he will prove how he make people governors and president. So am waiting for your invite.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by fyneguy: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2022
infohenry:

Oga, calm down. Your body dey hot. Which candidate don dey meet people? Campaign has not started. He is reconciling party members for now. Most of you are not organized. Learn from Tinubu. You don't just jump around like a headless chicken. When it's time to talk to Nigerians, he will.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by yetunsbay(m): 1:36am On Jun 18, 2022
infohenry:
Hope he will prove how he make people governors and president. So am waiting for your invite.
Nevertheless, this is his time
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by smile11s(m): 2:18am On Jun 18, 2022
wonderful

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Tulsaguy: 5:39am On Jun 18, 2022
OK
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Now, see wetin you dey type, una no dey get shame? If them invite you com court com prove say Tinubu will manipulate the result and send to INEC, you will start crying that you're been witch-hunt.

Under the new electoral law the era of manipulating results and sending to INEC is over
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Tulsaguy: 6:09am On Jun 18, 2022
AfghanEastern youths and children of hatred right now.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Parachoko: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Under the new electoral law the era of manipulating results and sending to INEC is over
So?

44 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Parachoko: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2022
infohenry:
Una just like to dey talk anyhow. Nah you talk say e go manipulate result and send to INEC, now you don dey talk another thing again.

I hope you no go talk yourself into problem one day.

Election no be do or die matter.

43 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
So?
So your "National leader" cannot assist Uzodinjo or anyone else win elections in imo state
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Parachoko: 7:28am On Jun 18, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So your "National leader" cannot assist Uzodinjo or anyone else win elections in imo state
Okay!

43 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by MissLeslie(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2022
infohenry:

Campaign is yet to start. The whole game never start
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Peacecore: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2022
infohenry:
E never reach joor. No dey make case where e no dey.

I rather advice u to tell ya candidate to do so bcoz this is the right time for that, not during compaign proper.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Peacecore: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2022
DOTian:
He is meeting his fellow crooks!
I'm very happy that the whole country knows where the feelings of the real igbos are.
Hushcobar Tinupoo can meet with all APC rats from Tanganyika to Upper Volta, it changes nada. Dudes name and presence repulses the decent.

Buhari came in pretending to fight corruption, only to end up trying to hand over to the Pablo Escobar of Burdillion! A man who is nothing but a huge monument to greater kleptomania..

This is the kind of people that will ruin a country for almost two decades and folks are wondering why intelligent people want out?
I'm an Igbo by blood but remove hate and write what we can understand, my candid advice anyway.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by techWriter3: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Jargaban BorguThe Incoming PresidentOn politicians Mandate I sit Gidigba
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by SporaD8: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Alaye no dey too talk give out parole!
The guy moniker na infohenry - e go get better info for guys. By the time ascaris reason him matter, Bobo go start sing like canary. After the reggae him go still sing blues join!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th by Validated: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Tinubu is meetimg with Imo State Unknown Gunman, simple

(1) (Reply)

Pubs Across UK Start Lighting Candles - The New Virtue Signals / Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi / BREAKING, Former CBN Gov. Godwin Emefiele Look Confused As Abuja High Court Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.