Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (88721 Views)

Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by andyanders: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Looking at the picture posted herein, I deduce that he was murdered. The school should be closed first, the owner/s, should be arrested and prosecuted, allong with those he mentioned. Rip.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by stamapro(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is terrible, breeding little terrorist. They just wasted this boy, from the look at the clip, the boy went through unthinkable torture, my vex is the way the school is handling it as if is nothing serious, the don't know it can cause them their license, be there and be explaining how the boy played Arsenal and Man u match instead of carrying out a thorough investigation, starting with the names the deceased gave. Dowen going down soon. If you don't do the needful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nigeria DOCTORS lack professionalism , are they messaging a poor lad that had serious internal bleeding... abroad they will jail that mothetfucker making it worst for him...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by Grandmeister(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
kowema:
What a sad and painful loss.
I went to a boarding school and I'd say school authorities have a lot to fix in school rules against bullying.
Most students come from homes where dogs literally eat dogs.
father beats mother daily, Siblings fight and its all war. They take this evil trait to school.

De-board student found in such cases and watch sanity return. I want to believe it's not the first time report of such massive beating has reached the authorities.

In my secondary school at some point, My principal De-boarded a whole set. some suspended indefinitely. Either you abide or get out!.

Whats all this rubbish!!!
Similar thing happened when I was in FGC Enugu. Back then in 2003. The boarders were eased out of the dormitories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by asmovic(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Why do people forget autopsy in cases like this? Since the school said he fell, hurt his leg and complain of hips pain, an autopsy will reveal what happened to him.

The family should expect just two things, a broken bone and a dislocated hip if that is possible. But if there is any other blunt trauma to his body, they already won the case. Simple.
this is pathetic. Why will a school try to conceal this kind of a physical assault that eventually led to the boy's death? You have typed well milliano my dearest friend and brother. This case must not be swept under the carpet. Thinking of how much the parents had spent on school fees. Asides that, it's so saddening for a parent to lose a child. The trauma will be there forever. May we not witness this kind of an occurrence in His mighty name. May the Lord console the parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by dapolaw(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
They are mostly going to be minors.

CSTRR:

Expelled and prosecuted.

That is a criminal offence bordering on murder.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by tesppidd: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
I don't even know why people take kids between 9 and 14 to boarding school.

Never!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
SiggyNG:

Before he passed on, the student was said to have mentioned names of some of the students who were behind the attack, an allegation the school vehemently denied, maintaining that it was a faith-based school.

Nigerians are now questioning the authenticity of the claims made by the school, with many pointing out that a fractured hip couldn’t have caused so much damage.
na so deeper life take deny the other time. faith based school only interested in its business. is that what your faith preaches?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by 042rebel: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
That child needed urgent medical/surgical intervention.
What the hell were they doing keeping him on the bed, patting him and videoing him?
That was equally insane. Precious time wasted.

RIP young lad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dowen college want to prove that hip fracture can be contagious. That might be their next line of defense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by NoToPile: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jeez this is terrible ooo

Where are the boys he mentioned?

It's like they forced him to drink some poisonous substance.

Or an allergic reaction to something which I doubt so much.

Since it's bullying and he mentioned names they most likely gave him something poisionus

Chaii Thant boy was in so much pains.

Hip fracture my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
there are no professionals to handle autopsy in naija.
Maxymilliano:
Why do people forget autopsy in cases like this? Since the school said he fell, hurt his leg and complain of hips pain, an autopsy will reveal what happened to him.

The family should expect just two things, a broken bone and a dislocated hip if that is possible. But if there is any other blunt trauma to his body, they already won the case. Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by pocohantas(f): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Them suppose give this school Lekki tollgate treatment. School wey just dey inside residential area, you won’t believe they have cultists inside that school. Very disappointed in the management.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by Carparts888(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
U said it all, two chilled beer for this statement.
Maxymilliano:

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by Peace1993: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
WHO IS allah?

Muslims use the remotest language possible to describe Allah. They try to make him as transcendent as possible in order to discourage people from conducting research on him. If you ask a Muslim to define Allah, he will just beat about the bush, ascribing attributes to him that neither belong to him nor befit him. But Allah is not as mysterious as Islam would like the world to believe. He has been at the Kaaba stone all along. Certainly, Christians have not prayed enough to displace him and we may never do so until he meets his doom in the valley of Megiddo. Some say that the word Allah was or is derived from the Syriac Alaha. But the name Allah was in existence long before Islam. That is evidenced from the name Abdullah (meaning servant of Allah) the name of Muhammad's father. The question is this: To whom was this name originally revealed? Certainly none of the Biblical prophets ever referred to it. There is absolutely no trace of that name in the Bible. It is Arabic, not Israelite. But in the mind of Islamic scholars, anything (negative or positive) done to further the cause of Islam is justifiable, so they can lie and claim that the name of allah was revealed to Adam, Abraham or even Ishmael. Lies can be told about those patriarchs because they have been dead a long time and aren't around to refute any false claims. And they never leave Abraham alone. In pre-Islamic Arabia, that Muslims now refer to as Al-Jahiliya, meaning a period of ignorance, the Arabians were grossly paganistic. In and around Kaaba, the Arabs worshiped 360 idols. Each clan had their own particular idols to worship. It is provable that Allah was one of the 360 idols that Muhammad's Hashimite clan worshiped. Muhammad's grandfather, Abdul Muttalib, was the leader of Mecca and a custodian of Kaaba's 360 idols. The Koran confirms that he was a pagan. The names that Muhammad grandfather gave his children are further proof that Muhammad was from a family of idol devotees. Muhammads father was named Abdullah, meaning servant of Allah. The name of Muhammad's uncle was Abdul Manaf, meaning servant of Manaf. His other name was Abu Talib, meaning father of Talib. This is indisputable proof that Allah and Manaf were clannish idols worshiped by Muhammad and his people. Islamic scholars try to hide the historic fact that Muhammad worshiped idols before and after he claimed to be a prophet. But they canít do away with the record of the Koran itself. That Muhammad was later fascinated by the monotheistic creed of jews and Nestorian Christians is beyond question. He encountered many of them at Mecca and on his business trips to Syria. His wife, Khadija, was a Catholic, as was Waraqa ibn Naufal, his secret tutor. Now, Muhammad wanted to unite the Arab race under a theocratic setting, but there was no way he could carry along all those 360 idols, so Muhammad decided to pick from among the idols of his clan. Naturally he picked Allah, the idol for which his father was named. Any of the idols would have served; an idol is an idol. It is the demon behind an idol that deceives the mind and heart. Those who try to single out Allah and deify him above the other Meccan idols should remember that Muhammad could just as easily have picked Manaf, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, or any of the others; and his choice didn't win the support of everyone, including his uncle, Abdul Manaf. That is clear from the fact that Abdul didn't submit to Allah and Islam until his death. He held on to Manaf. This elevation of one idol over the other 359 angered the other Meccan clans. The purported persecution of Muhammad was nothing but an inter-tribal or inter-clannish quarrel over whose idol should be or whose should not be venerated. In the same vein, the Koran was written in Muhammad's dialect (Quraish). To pacify the other tribes, Muhammad told them (with concocted revelations) that the preserved tablet in heaven was written in Quraish. The world was then asked to swallow the Islamic lie that all the Kaaba idols were destroyed. It just isn't true. About four of those idols are said to remain. The custodians of Kaaba should open the stone to independent inspectors should anyone dispute this. Just as Islam led 1.2 billion Muslims and even some ignorant Christians to believe that Jesus is Isa or Esau, so it has tried to make the world believe that Allah is God. But there is no link between Allah and the Bible God, who revealed His name to be Yahweh, or the I AM. Websters New Collegiate Dictionary calls the name of the true God a Tetragrammaton, which means that it is made up of four letters. Those Hebrew letters are transliterated YHWH or JHVH. They are usually pronounced Yahweh or Jehovah. Yahweh means the I AM. That name defines G-ds eternal being and divine nature: The only true, almighty, personal, holy God, and ìthe Father of spirits (Numbers 16:22, cf. John 4:24), The God who revealed Himself to His people, made a covenant with them, became their law giver, to Whom all honor and worship is due. If God's name was really Allah, why didnít He give that name to the prophet Moses or to any of the other Old Testament prophets? Why didn't Jesus ever hint that God might have a name different than the one already revealed to the prophets? The Supreme Being is eternal isn't He? If God is without beginning or end, isn't His name also eternal and unchanging? Of course, but if the Koran is correct, then nobody knew God's name before Muhammad, and God didn't know what He was talking about when He told Moses that His name was I AM that I AM. It was at the burning bush that God revealed Himself to Moses as the I AM (Exodus 3:14). I AM portrays His eternal existence, with no beginning and no end. He is the only eternal God, there is no other. There is no room for any usurper idol, no matter what he calls himself. The name Allah does not belong to the true God, but to an Arabian idol. But there is more. When Jesus called Himself I AM in John 8:58, He said in effect that He is the same I AM who spoke to Moses at the burning bush. The Jews understood exactly what Jesus meant, and tried to stone Him for it (John 8:59). They knew that Jesus was declaring Himself to be the final, perfect and practical revelation of true God. The prophet Isaiah knew it, too, when he called Jesus Emanuel, meaning God with us. This is not polytheism, God the Father and Jesus His Son are one Being, one essence. Jesus said: John 10:30 I and My Father are One.

Empty

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by 123ABCXYZ(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Take your silly, disgusting, violent and women oppressing religion out of this place and go post in the religion section please.

thatsleepboy1:
WHO IS allah?

Muslims use the remotest language possible to describe Allah. They try to make him as transcendent as possible in order to discourage people from conducting research on him. If you ask a Muslim to define Allah, he will just beat about the bush, ascribing attributes to him that neither belong to him nor befit him. But Allah is not as mysterious as Islam would like the world to believe. He has been at the Kaaba stone all along. Certainly, Christians have not prayed enough to displace him and we may never do so until he meets his doom in the valley of Megiddo. Some say that the word Allah was or is derived from the Syriac Alaha. But the name Allah was in existence long before Islam. That is evidenced from the name Abdullah (meaning servant of Allah) the name of Muhammad's father. The question is this: To whom was this name originally revealed? Certainly none of the Biblical prophets ever referred to it. There is absolutely no trace of that name in the Bible. It is Arabic, not Israelite. But in the mind of Islamic scholars, anything (negative or positive) done to further the cause of Islam is justifiable, so they can lie and claim that the name of allah was revealed to Adam, Abraham or even Ishmael. Lies can be told about those patriarchs because they have been dead a long time and aren't around to refute any false claims. And they never leave Abraham alone. In pre-Islamic Arabia, that Muslims now refer to as Al-Jahiliya, meaning a period of ignorance, the Arabians were grossly paganistic. In and around Kaaba, the Arabs worshiped 360 idols. Each clan had their own particular idols to worship. It is provable that Allah was one of the 360 idols that Muhammad's Hashimite clan worshiped. Muhammad's grandfather, Abdul Muttalib, was the leader of Mecca and a custodian of Kaaba's 360 idols. The Koran confirms that he was a pagan. The names that Muhammad grandfather gave his children are further proof that Muhammad was from a family of idol devotees. Muhammads father was named Abdullah, meaning servant of Allah. The name of Muhammad's uncle was Abdul Manaf, meaning servant of Manaf. His other name was Abu Talib, meaning father of Talib. This is indisputable proof that Allah and Manaf were clannish idols worshiped by Muhammad and his people. Islamic scholars try to hide the historic fact that Muhammad worshiped idols before and after he claimed to be a prophet. But they canít do away with the record of the Koran itself. That Muhammad was later fascinated by the monotheistic creed of jews and Nestorian Christians is beyond question. He encountered many of them at Mecca and on his business trips to Syria. His wife, Khadija, was a Catholic, as was Waraqa ibn Naufal, his secret tutor. Now, Muhammad wanted to unite the Arab race under a theocratic setting, but there was no way he could carry along all those 360 idols, so Muhammad decided to pick from among the idols of his clan. Naturally he picked Allah, the idol for which his father was named. Any of the idols would have served; an idol is an idol. It is the demon behind an idol that deceives the mind and heart. Those who try to single out Allah and deify him above the other Meccan idols should remember that Muhammad could just as easily have picked Manaf, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, or any of the others; and his choice didn't win the support of everyone, including his uncle, Abdul Manaf. That is clear from the fact that Abdul didn't submit to Allah and Islam until his death. He held on to Manaf. This elevation of one idol over the other 359 angered the other Meccan clans. The purported persecution of Muhammad was nothing but an inter-tribal or inter-clannish quarrel over whose idol should be or whose should not be venerated. In the same vein, the Koran was written in Muhammad's dialect (Quraish). To pacify the other tribes, Muhammad told them (with concocted revelations) that the preserved tablet in heaven was written in Quraish. The world was then asked to swallow the Islamic lie that all the Kaaba idols were destroyed. It just isn't true. About four of those idols are said to remain. The custodians of Kaaba should open the stone to independent inspectors should anyone dispute this. Just as Islam led 1.2 billion Muslims and even some ignorant Christians to believe that Jesus is Isa or Esau, so it has tried to make the world believe that Allah is God. But there is no link between Allah and the Bible God, who revealed His name to be Yahweh, or the I AM. Websters New Collegiate Dictionary calls the name of the true God a Tetragrammaton, which means that it is made up of four letters. Those Hebrew letters are transliterated YHWH or JHVH. They are usually pronounced Yahweh or Jehovah. Yahweh means the I AM. That name defines G-ds eternal being and divine nature: The only true, almighty, personal, holy God, and ìthe Father of spirits (Numbers 16:22, cf. John 4:24), The God who revealed Himself to His people, made a covenant with them, became their law giver, to Whom all honor and worship is due. If God's name was really Allah, why didnít He give that name to the prophet Moses or to any of the other Old Testament prophets? Why didn't Jesus ever hint that God might have a name different than the one already revealed to the prophets? The Supreme Being is eternal isn't He? If God is without beginning or end, isn't His name also eternal and unchanging? Of course, but if the Koran is correct, then nobody knew God's name before Muhammad, and God didn't know what He was talking about when He told Moses that His name was I AM that I AM. It was at the burning bush that God revealed Himself to Moses as the I AM (Exodus 3:14). I AM portrays His eternal existence, with no beginning and no end. He is the only eternal God, there is no other. There is no room for any usurper idol, no matter what he calls himself. The name Allah does not belong to the true God, but to an Arabian idol. But there is more. When Jesus called Himself I AM in John 8:58, He said in effect that He is the same I AM who spoke to Moses at the burning bush. The Jews understood exactly what Jesus meant, and tried to stone Him for it (John 8:59). They knew that Jesus was declaring Himself to be the final, perfect and practical revelation of true God. The prophet Isaiah knew it, too, when he called Jesus Emanuel, meaning God with us. This is not polytheism, God the Father and Jesus His Son are one Being, one essence. Jesus said: John 10:30 I and My Father are One.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
AgentGoat:
I am yet to understand why children should go to boarding schools or boarding houses anyhow una won call am. That thing na sufferness.

For some poor kids who have no free space to do homework or studying after school, boarding school might be a lifesaver.

Also helps kids learn independent and disciplined living early.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
LORD AV MERCY
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
.....What a pity.
This is one of the reasons why I will never send any of my children to a boarding school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by IbileIfe: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
I am broken viewing the video.
No matter where the students he mentioned will flee to in the world, they will not escape.
Everyone of them will pay likewise.
How, when and where, they will not know.
They are already marked.
The school can repeat their denial zillion times, it will not save them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by nedekid: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is terrible!
I think that school should be shut down immediately for intense investigation.
Why is his lips like that? Dehydration?
If this little boy had injuries from the school, the parents have only compounded issues!
This video is indicting and the school can use it to partially exonerate its self.
See, you do not move an accident victim (at least in sane climes). Reason is because of "internal injuries" .
Now you have this young man hurting, obviously having hard a traumatic encounter but this video shows his relatives compounding his injuries by pressing him, massaging him etc. The boy ought not to be touched at this stage by no other than medical professionals! You can hear him cry in pains and see his relatives aggrevating his injuries!
When the court case comes up, I hope the school wount use this video as evidence against the parents.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by IbileIfe: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Nigeria DOCTORS lack professionalism , are they messaging a poor lad that had serious internal bleeding... abroad they will jail that mothetfucker making it worst for him...
A better specialist hospital would have saved his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by nedekid: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bodmum:
there are no professionals to handle autopsy in naija.
Thats not true. They are all over. Both government and private.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by blackslayer: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
They can file a law suit against the school! Also, why wasn't the child taken to the hospital? He might have had some internal injuries as well.
Poor boy! Nigeria has no future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by Olam09(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Heartbroken.. justice must serve it's course
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by seborrhic: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
042rebel:
That child needed urgent medical/surgical intervention.
What the hell were they doing keeping him on the bed, patting him and videoing him?
That was equally insane. Precious time wasted.

RIP young lad.
They wouldn't want to share the blame.
As pathetic as it sounds,since we are talking of the loss of a child and the grieving parents;the pastor and the parents that kept this boy at home,hitting,not massaging his legs,and doing home treatment,along with d nurse,should be arrested.
My theory is that this boy died of DVT.
The fall,beating or whatever caused internal bleeding,a clot formed,lodged in that area and when these prayer warriors were hitting his leg,they dislodged one of the clots,it travelled to his airway and blocked oxygen supply.
The school has money,they should at least finance the autopsy and clear their name or be forever be held responsible for the death of this boy.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
justice for Sylvester
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by jaxxy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
He doesn’t look turtured bt definitely Smtn is wrong. Why want he at the hospital and why is his mouth soared.

An autopsy is needed and more information. The skol obviously must be held accountable and sanctioned.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by MartinsD12(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

Read Previous Threads: https://www.nairaland.com/6875786/12-year-old-dowen-college-student-beaten

https://www.nairaland.com/6876728/oromoni-sylvester-statement-dowen-college

Disturbing videos show final moments of Dowen college student, 12, who died after allegedly being tortured by his classmates for refusing to join cult, Siggy reports.

According to the cousin:, This was the state of Sylvester junior before he died. He couldn’t raise a leg or an arm.

In a video posted online, the now-deceased student can be seen with bruised lips and was also being carried around as he was unable to move on his own.

This comes after the school management released a statement yesterday, Thursday, December 2 denying claims that the student was beaten because he refused to be initiated into a cult.

According to the statement, the student only fractured his hips during a game of football and was released to his parents for further treatment.

Before he passed on, the student was said to have mentioned names of some of the students who were behind the attack, an allegation the school vehemently denied, maintaining that it was a faith-based school.

Nigerians are now questioning the authenticity of the claims made by the school, with many pointing out that a fractured hip couldn’t have caused so much damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omYCRGqE_L4

https:///disturbing-video-showing-dowen-college-student-in-pains-before-he-died/
This a boarding school, the management should be held responsible for allowing cultism in that school, period .
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died by kafeii123: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
CSTRR:

Expelled and prosecuted.

That is a criminal offence bordering on murder.

They're all likely juveniles.... It's the school authorities who need to be disciplined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / 6 Nigerians Whose Names Are In Guinness World Record / JAMB 2013 Result Checker - How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.