Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers (8751 Views)

How Scammers Edit Sportybet Ticket To Make It Look Like Won Ticket / Richest Professional Video Gamers In The World (2019) / 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 1:03am On Apr 13, 2022
Good night
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Good morning everyone
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Be careful out there while enjoying the easter
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Good morning
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:58am On Apr 22, 2022
I am still available for business
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2022
Please you should be wary of some advert that says location is north or benin because majority are scammers trying to use distance to scam.
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2022
Good morning my people
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2022
Keep to the rules when buying games
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2022
We are still at your service
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2022
Reach out to me if you need assistance concerning gaming
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by josh005(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2022
abiodunbright:
Reach out to me if you need assistance concerning gaming

Bruh, am new in this game stuff, though i do play @times with my friend's ps4. My question now is ps4 slim & ps4 bulky which is better & why.
I intend buying one. I've been observing your threads.
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 1:24am On May 22, 2022
josh005:

Bruh, am new in this game stuff, though i do play @times with my friend's ps4. My question now is ps4 slim & ps4 bulky which is better & why.
I intend buying one. I've been observing your threads.

Slim is better and more expensive. Chat me up on WhatsApp for further discussion. Yiu can check my signature for my number
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2022
Good pm
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2022
Good morning
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:28am On May 27, 2022
T.G.I.F
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2022
Happy Sunday to you all my customers
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Happy raining day
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good afternoon fellow gamers
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 1:11am On Jun 28, 2022
Good morning everyone
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by Basorgking(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
abiodunbright:

Contact me via my number
how much do you sale your ps2?
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Basorgking:

how much do you sale your ps2?

Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by Basorgking(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
abiodunbright:

waybilling it from there to port is how much?
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Basorgking:

waybilling it from there to port is how much?

Between 3I to 4k
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by Basorgking(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
abiodunbright:

Between 3I to 4k
okay. I would like to buy, but i don't have cash for now. When am ready i will message you. Okay by you?
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Basorgking:

okay. I would like to buy, but i don't have cash for now. When am ready i will message you. Okay by you?

No problem
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 4:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Happy Sunday my people
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Good day everyone
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Always check the company seal at the back of the console you are about to purchase and he sure they have not tampered with it.
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2022
Be careful when buying a naija used console
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by arazanbal: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Don't say what you don't know or sure off, scammers also full lagos online/offline mostly that computer village of a thin. If anybody post something he/she wanna sell and the location is not near you, u either find someone you know in that location to confirm the items first or you forget about buying it. Even some online market place like K and J still send faulty items to people who buys from them.

abiodunbright:
Please you should be wary of some advert that says location is north or benin because majority are scammers trying to use distance to scam.
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2022
arazanbal:
Don't say what you don't know or sure off, scammers also full lagos online/offline mostly that computer village of a thin. If anybody post something he/she wanna sell and the location is not near you, u either find someone you know in that location to confirm the items first or you forget about buying it. Even some online market place like K and J still send faulty items to people who buys from them.

It is better to buy your item from a physical store so if there is any reason to complain you can easily go back there.
Re: Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers by abiodunbright(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2022
This is holiday time come in for your game repairs and downloads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED / Thatboijude / The First Game You Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.