Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,001 members, 7,952,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour (17057 Views)

Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour / Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Kelechi Iheanacho (Photos) / PDP Leaders Meet Goodluck Jonathan Amid Defection Rumour (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by olaric(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Kalu, the man that lied about having a certificate! He wants to return to where he started his scam from...

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by Bamzyriches451: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Mad people
Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by floss(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2021
franchasng:
lol, maybe he has discovered that APC have reserved their Presidential ticket for Bola Tinubu so he wants to go to PDP to play abracadabra.

I pray Tinubu wins the election in 2023 so that Nigerians will realize the great leader he is haven transformed Lagos to a world class city competing with Dubai, Seoul, etc, just as Nigerians have realized the great leader Buhari is after transforming Nigeria in 1983 before enemies of Nigeria removed him via coup.
I guess you are typing from Dubai now?
Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by Vistra40: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2021
IbadeHQ:
There's no place for Yeasterners in APC. They didn't contribute anything to the success of APC.

Maybe you should go and tell core igbo buharists this on Facebook or even Joe Igbokwe
Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by GGirll: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Where is Lorita Onochie?it's been long I heard from her o, just asking for a friend. Good morning Nairaland members and visitors.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by techWriter1: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2021
He does to Bring & espionage for APC
Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by Tribu(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2021
He's a suspected mole
Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by Tribu(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2021
GGirll:
Where is Lorita Onochie?it's been long I heard from her o, just asking for a friend. Good morning Nairaland members and visitors.

Aswear. Nigerians don put her where she belong.
Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by Neokhalifa(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2021
because a few PDP excos visited, this one have started saying trash and assuming abi na fear dey catch am. They visited not he visited...who dey find something dey go meet am no be who don already get.....He will battle it out with BAT at the APC primaries.
Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by GGirll: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2021
Tribu:

Aswear. Nigerians don put her where she belong.

I just thank God she doesn't make speeches again, she's just too repulsive and shamelessly annoying.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by UTILITYMAY(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Disguise!
They are trying to prove as if they are decent. They will be ready to accept anybody because they know politics is a game of numbers. They are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by na2016: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Kalu and other corrupt politicians becoming irrelevant after 2023.

This I have seen.

Lies, it will never happen and if you think Nigeria will be better under this democracy and religiosity, then I am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by SolarEdge: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by Reference(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
floss:

I guess you are typing from Dubai now?

Honestly some Nigerians are just beyond salvation.
The kind of lies they tell themselves is just bewildering.
Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by floss(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Reference:

Honestly some Nigerians are just beyond salvation.
The kind of lies they tell themselves is just bewildering.
You dey mind the guy....
Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by Chikezuba: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pdp excos went to his residence to beg him in to return to the party while you are there alleging that he's desperate to return to the party

1 Like

Re: Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour by klawaaa: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
You do well as a politician... Alot of lies is within you.
franchasng:
lol, maybe he has discovered that APC have reserved their Presidential ticket for Bola Tinubu so he wants to go to PDP to play abracadabra.

I pray Tinubu wins the election in 2023 so that Nigerians will realize the great leader he is haven transformed Lagos to a world class city competing with Dubai, Seoul, etc, just as Nigerians have realized the great leader Buhari is after transforming Nigeria in 1983 before enemies of Nigeria removed him via coup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahead Of NEC Meeting, PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Wike / Bomb Blast At Bayan Gari In Bauchi / President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.