Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Mr Vic just dropped his First EP... It's hot go stream and share - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr Vic just dropped his First EP... It's hot go stream and share (213 Views)

You guys should go stream this song is fire! "KILOMETER" / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes / Mr Vic Ft Adaobi – Mine Via Mymusicnigeria.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Vic just dropped his First EP... It's hot go stream and share by Newmusic2022: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Thank you for being a good friend and haven listened and supported my music in any kind of way .God bless you.. Now I want to introduce you to my kind of sound.
Mr Vic EP just dropped, I want to specially thank you for your love towards my craft And if you have not listened to any of my works before this time you will have all of it soon. Kindly help me share my songs.
Stream and Share. Thanks
https://audiomack.com/Mr-vic/album/lets-begin

(1) (Reply)

Official Lyrics To 'so Bad' By Simi Ft Joeboy / Goemibwoy - Melanine / 3deartman Says You Should Update Your Playlist Vybz Kartel Rated Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.