Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How To Start Successful Car Business With No Serious Initial Capital - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Start Successful Car Business With No Serious Initial Capital (243 Views)

Get A Website For Your Car Business And Attract More Sales / How To Start Car Business In Nigeria And Make 5m Naira Per Each Car You Sale / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Successful Car Business With No Serious Initial Capital by Azpitizglobal: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2021
I will like to mentor 20 youths that will like to enter into car business without serious capital. I mean something below #50,000 naira.

I will mentor you in the following areas:
1. Understanding car business environment
2. Accessing cars freely and reselling at your own price or at good rate
3. Getting market or clients for your cars.
4. Growing your car business.
5. Making between #250k to #1.5m per month depending on your work rate and efforts.
Note: this is note get rich scheme please. This is for people that wants to be selling cars and become car dealers.

If you are in this group, let us hook on watsapp 08107431932, instagram @azpitiz_global

Re: How To Start Successful Car Business With No Serious Initial Capital by Philadelphia: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2021
And you just created this account today just to mentor youths abi?

You’re a bloody Samaritan
Re: How To Start Successful Car Business With No Serious Initial Capital by Azpitizglobal: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Philadelphia:
And you just created this account today just to mentor youths abi?

You’re a bloody Samaritan
Thanks. I am a car dealer. Check me out on instagram.@azpitiz_global. and it is not free but nairaland doesn't welcome open ads of such. You watsapp me and check out our cars. You might want to buy from us. Free inspections pls. But the mentorship isn't free. I never said free. Stop attacking people anyhow online please. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2009 Foreign Used Toyota Camry LE Fabric Seats For 3.3m- 07084133615 / Christmas Sales! Foreign Used 014 Chevrolet Camaro / Accident Free Toyota Corolla SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.