Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion (1025 Views)

Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Matthew-27-52-53
52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.
53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and e went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Got these answers on Quora, would be nice to share yours too.

https://www.quora.com/What-happened-to-the-saints-who-came-out-of-the-graves-when-Jesus-died-on-the-cross-Matthew-27-52-53
Dick Harfield
As Matthew 27:52-53 states, they walked into Jerusalem where they were seen by many. This must have been a terrifying sight, yet it seems that no one wrote about the event or mentioned seeing a dead relative alive again. The only report is in Matthew’s Gospel, which New Testament scholars believe was written more than fifty years after the time of the crucifixion.
Having made their way into Jerusalem to stir up as much discord as possible, the saints presumably made their way back into their graves and somehow pulled the dirt back over themselves. There was no report of many empty graves or of cadavers lying uncovered in their graves.
Ian Wilson expresses a different view in Jesus: The Evidence, saying of this and other miracles that Matthew, alone of the gospel accounts, associates with the passion:
it is probably safest to regard these as pious embroideries by an author demonstrably over-fond of the miraculous.

Helen Von Schrottky
According to Matthew’s notebook which he kept with him at all times, although the saints were resurrected at the exact moment that Jesus died, they didn't actually emerge from their tombs until after Jesus himself had come back to life a couple of days later on the Sunday morning.
This makes sense (and shows a lot of consideration and restraint on their part), because Jesus’ resurrection was designed to demonstrate that he was actually God, and not just a wandering Jewish preacher with an over-active imagination. It wouldn't have looked too good if he had ended up being the fifteenth or twentieth person to totter into town on the Sunday, trailing bits of tattered shroud and reeking of embalming fluid.
As to what all those saints did afterwards, unfortunately Matthew didn't take any follow-up notes. Perhaps they lived out the rest of their days as embalmers, funeral directors, or motivational speakers, and trying to work out how on earth they managed to accidentally walk in on the set of a different religion.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by LordReed(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
LoL! Let's hear what our Christian apologist brethren have to say on this.

CC: hupernikao, jamesid29, Image123

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by ObaOfUyo: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
This makes sense (and shows a lot of consideration and restraint on their part),

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by sonmvayina(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
It is just a story..

Not history

Just some bullocks from the unknown authors.
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by ObaOfUyo: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by KnownUnknown: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by Image123(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
LordReed:
LoL! Let's hear what our Christian apologist brethren have to say on this.

CC: hupernikao, jamesid29, Image123

Not really sure what you need me to say in this. As the passage states, they resurrected AFTER His resurrection. Clearly, the event did not happen at the time of Jesus' death. The style of the apostle's writing is not necessarily chronological. It's not like he went to some literature school or college, he's just narrating events. This pattern is seen in other parts of the Gospel and even Bible. For example, Matthew 24 is not wholly chronological. It's not a movie or film, neither is he compulsorily going to put flashback signs. This is writing from centuries ago(from Galilee) when writing was not as developed as today.
We are not told much about who the saints are/were. So we cannot authoritatively say or establish. The Word is usually established by two or three witnesses. But just like every other resurrection in the scriptures(except Jesus'), they would probably have died again, or it could be the pattern of appearance of Moses and Elijah. Not many people really care, because it is of course insignificant to our salvation or faith. They are simply events that happened and that God can do, and that we believe God will do in future(the believers await the resurrection/rapture).
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by ObaOfUyo: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Image123:

Not really sure what you need me to say in this. As the passage states, they resurrected AFTER His resurrection. Clearly, the event did not happen at the time of Jesus' death. The style of the apostle's writing is not necessarily chronological. It's not like he went to some literature school or college, he's just narrating events. This pattern is seen in other parts of the Gospel and even Bible. For example, Matthew 24 is not wholly chronological. It's not a movie or film, neither is he compulsorily going to put flashback signs. This is writing from centuries ago(from Galilee) when writing was not as developed as today.
We are not told much about who the saints are/were. So we cannot authoritatively say or establish. The Word is usually established by two or three witnesses. But just like every other resurrection in the scriptures(except Jesus'), they would probably have died again, or it could be the pattern of appearance of Moses and Elijah. Not many people really care, because it is of course insignificant to our salvation or faith. They are simply events that happened and that God can do, and that we believe God will do in future(the believers await the resurrection/rapture).
[/s]

This explains a lot.

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by MightySparrow: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
If it is talking about resurrection, it is a spiritual thing. There whereabouts after resurrection ? It is one of those things we will understand at the close of all mysteries.
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Matthew wasn't relating a literal event but a vision of what will happen in the nearest future!
It's a vision of what will happen in the future due to the sacrifice Jesus just made with his own blood. No dead bodies left their graves because resurrection will only take place when Jesus call {John 5:28-29} the one who will make that call is dead so it's a vision not literal event! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by Image123(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

This explains a lot.

Thank you very much

You're welcome.
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by ObaOfUyo: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Image123:

You're welcome.
[/s]
Unam ikot angry
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by Image123(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
Unam ikot angry

Do you speak English?
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Matthew wasn't relating a literal event but a vision of what will happen in the nearest future!
It's a vision of what will happen in the future due to the sacrifice Jesus just made with his own blood. No dead bodies left their graves because resurrection will only take place when Jesus call {John 5:28-29} the one who will make that call is dead so it's a vision not literal event! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01am On Dec 04, 2021
MindHacker9000:

That book is not some textbook to be read and understood using common logics, because it's about intelligence beings both seen and unseen. So if you keep reading it expecting you can grasp it's content without anyone to guide you then it's better you leave it!
Those given the understanding are using it now and solving the problem that no faculty has ever attempted to solve because the author is not human but GOD! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by sonmvayina(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
MindHacker9000:

You tire...abi?
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
sonmvayina:

You tire...abi?

This answer is just on another level.

MaxInDHouse:
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
MindHacker9000:

I appreciate the fact that you atheists always emphasize on the usefulness of human brains but instead of making further research on that you guys just wrappep up everything in one box!

Well i don't know you so let me hint you on the usefulness of the book you're quoting.

*The author of that book is God (according to those who penned down the words)

*The author is the Creator of heaven and earth (we're not seeing heaven but we're here on earth)

*The author claims he's the one and only person wise enough to make humans cohabit peacefully (an assertion that we need to verified since peace eludes our society despite our intelligence)

*The author claims that if we should honestly pay attention to the book we will have PEACE (any sane human often say he has peace but our problem is cohabitation)

After thousands of years that humans have been existing on this planet (as far as civilization is concerned) there has never been a time when people from different races across the globe form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers vowing never to raise weapons against anyone again except in our own generation! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

A group just emerge all of a sudden around 1919 and they began traveling throughout the earth preaching and teaching people in all our neighbourhood how to cohabit peacefully and never to raise weapons again. Today there are millions from different races that have embraced this teachings and people are saying everywhere that there is LOVE among this people! John 13:34-35

Well if there is any intellectual living in this generation that failed to find out why or how can such seemingly impossible thing be then i doubt if such a person is truly an intellectual and i wonder what humans are using their brains for if we can travel to the moon but we failed to cohabit peacefully on the planet where we have everything we need! Genesis 1:26-28

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by oaroloye(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
MISHIGAS!

MindHacker9000:
Matthew-27-52-53
52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.
53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and e went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Got these answers on Quora, would be nice to share yours too.

https://www.quora.com/What-happened-to-the-saints-who-came-out-of-the-graves-when-Jesus-died-on-the-cross-Matthew-27-52-53
Dick Harfield
As Matthew 27:52-53 states, they walked into Jerusalem where they were seen by many. This must have been a terrifying sight, yet it seems that no one wrote about the event or mentioned seeing a dead relative alive again.

ATHEISM IS DUE TO A WEAKNESS OF THE MIND RESULTING IN THE CONDITION CALLED ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER, MANIFESTING AS THE INABILITY TO PROCESS FACTS INTO KNOWLEDGE.

Therefore, the Atheist Mind substitutes Fantasy for Reality, where the topic of GOD applies.

Teaching them about God is difficult or impossible because their learning rate is not only slow-to-zero- even minus.

MATTHEW wrote about the event, yet the OP said that "no one wrote about it."

MindHacker9000:

The only report is in Matthew’s Gospel, which New Testament scholars believe was written more than fifty years after the time of the crucifixion.

WHO ARE THE NEW TESTAMENT SCHOLARS WHO BELIEVE THE.NEW TESTAMENT WAS WRITTEN FIFTY YEARS AFTER THE CRUCIFIXION? It is one of the typical Oyinbo Atheist Dirty Tricks to make up sources and information that does not exist.

MindHacker9000:

Having made their way into Jerusalem to stir up as much discord as possible, the saints presumably made their way back into their graves and somehow pulled the dirt back over themselves.

WHAT IS THE GROUNDS FOR PRESUMING THAT?THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BY ATHEISTS JUST MAKING UP STUFF THAT DOESN'T EXIST- JUST BECAUSE THEIR PUNY MINDS CANNOT BEAR HEAVY FACTS.

. ZECHARIAH 3:1-7.

AND he shewed me Joshua
The High Priest standing
before The Angel of The LORD,
and Satan standing
at his right hand to resist him.
2. And The LORD Said unto Satan,

"The LORD rebuke thee,
O Satan;
even The LORD that hath
chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee:
(is) not this a brand
plucked out of The Fire?"

3. Now Joshua was clothed
with filthy garments,
and stood before The Angel.
4. And he answered
and spake unto those
that stood before him,
saying,

"Take away the filthy garments
from him."

And unto him He Said,

"Behold, I have caused
thine iniquity to pass from thee,
and I will clothe thee
with change of raiment."

5. And I said,

"Let them set a fair mitre
upon his head."

So they set a fair mitre
upon his head,
and clothed him with garments.
And The Angel of The LORD
stood by.
6. And The Angel of The LORD
protested unto Joshua,
saying,
7. Thus Saith The LORD of Hosts;

"If thou wilt walk in my ways,
and if thou wilt keep my charge,
then thou shalt also judge
My House,
and shalt also keep My Courts,
and I will give thee places
to walk among these that stand by."

. JUDE 1:9.

9. Yet Michael The Archangel,
when contending with The Devil
he disputed about the body of Moses,
durst not bring against him
a railing accusation,
but said,

"THE LORD REBUKE THEE."

MindHacker9000:

There was no report of many empty graves or of cadavers lying uncovered in their graves.

LORD YESHUA WAS EXECUTED FOR NOTHING- HIS FOLLOWERS WERE ROUNDED UP AND EXECUTED: WHY DO ALL ATHEISTS PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THAT THIS HAPPENED?

Attention-Deficit Disorder.

. JOHN 9:22.

22. These words spake
his parents,
because they feared the Jews:
for the Jews had agreed already,
that if any man did confess
that he was Christ,
he should be put out
of the Synagogue.

. JOHN 12:9-11.

9. Much people of the Jews
therefore knew that he was there:
and they came not
for Jesus' sake only,
but that they might see
Lazarus also,
whom he had raised
from the dead.
10. But the chief priests
consulted that they might
put Lazarus also to Death;
11. Because that by reason
of him many of the Jews went away,
and Believed On Jesus.

. ACTS 22:1-5.

"MEN, Brethren, and fathers,
hear ye my defence
which I make now unto you.
2. [And when they heard
that he spake
in the Hebrew Tongue to them,
they kept the more silence:
and he saith,]

3. "I am verily a man
which am a Jew,
born in Tarsus,
a city in Cilicia,
yet brought up in this city
at the feet of Gamaliel,
and taught according
to the perfect manner
of The Law of the Fathers,
and was zealous toward God,
as ye all are this day.
4. "And I persecuted this way
unto the Death,
binding and delivering into prisons
both men and women.
5. "As also the High Priest
doth bear me witness,
and all the Estate of the Elders:
from whom also I received
Letters unto the Brethren,
and went to Damascus,
to bring them which were there
bound unto Jerusalem,
for to be punished."

. ACTS 26:8-11.

8. "Why should it be thought
a thing incredible with you,
that God should
raise the dead?
9. "I verily thought with myself,
that I ought to do many things
contrary to the Name of Jesus of Nazareth.
10. "Which thing I also did
in Jerusalem:
and many of the saints
did I shut up in prison,
having received authority
from the Chief Priests;
and when they were
put to death,
I gave my voice
against them.
11. "And I punished them oft
in every synagogue,
and compelled them to blaspheme;
and being exceedingly mad
against them,
I persecuted them
even unto strange cities."

. 2nd CORINTHIANS 7:2.

2. Receive us;
we have wronged no man,
we have corrupted no man,
we have defrauded no man.

HUNDREDS INTO THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DIED IN THE SANHEDRIN ATTEMPT TO QUASH CHRISTIANITY BEFORE IT GOT STARTED: INCLUDING ALL THE DISCIPLES LORD YESHUA VISITED AFTER HIS RESURRECTION WHO REFUSED THEIR GAG-ORDER.

Everyone who had written notes on Lord Yeshua's Teachings were commanded to hand them over.

This is how everything Lord Yeshua wrote was destroyed. This is how all the Historians and Histories recording anything about Lord Yeshua's existence was lost.

THE OYINBO ATHEISTS ALL PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THAT THAT HAPPENED.

Anyone who seemed to be a supporter of the Divine Parentage and Prophetic Office of Lord Yeshua was killed for Blasphemy and Heresy.

MindHacker9000:

Ian Wilson expresses a different view in Jesus: The Evidence, saying of this and other miracles that Matthew, alone of the gospel accounts, associates with the passion:
it is probably safest to regard these as pious embroideries by an author demonstrably over-fond of the miraculous.

ATHEISTS ARE LIARS: THEREFORE THEY BELIEVE THAT LORD YESHUA'S FOLLOWERS WERE LIARS, JUST LIKE THEM.

. LUKE 7:19-23.

19. And John calling unto him
two of his Disciples
sent them to Jesus, saying,
"Art thou he that should come?
Or look we for another?"

20. When the men
were come unto him,
they said,
John Baptist hath
sent us unto thee,
saying,

'ART THOU
HE THAT SHOULD COME?
OR LOOK WE
FOR ANOTHER?'

21. And in that same hour
he cured many
of their Infirmities and Plagues,
and of Evil Spirits;
and unto many that were blind
he gave sight.
22. Then Jesus Answering
Said unto them,

"Go your way,
and tell John what things
ye have seen and heard;
how that the Blind See,
the Lame Walk,
the Lepers are Cleansed,
the Deaf Hear,
the Dead are Raised,
to the Poor The Gospel is preached.
23. "And Blessed is he,
whosoever shall not be
offended in me."

. JOHN 14:1-28.

"LET not your heart
be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
there are Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
3. "And if I go
and prepare a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."

5. Thomas saith unto him,

"Lord, we know not
whither thou goest;
and how can we
know The Way?"

6. Jesus Saith unto him,

"I am The Way,
The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh
unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have known
my Father also:
and from henceforth
ye know Him,
and have seen Him."

8. Philip saith unto him,

"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us."

9. Jesus Saith unto him,

"Have I been
so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not
known me, Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen The Father;
and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?'

10. "Believest thou not
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me?
The Words that I Speak
unto you I Speak not
of myself:
but The Father
that dwelleth in me,
He doeth the Works.
11. "Believe me that I am
in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me
for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO
UNTO MY FATHER.'

13. "And whatsoever ye shall
ask in my Name,
that will I do,
that The Father may be
Glorified in The Son.
14. "If ye shall ask
any thing in my Name,
I will do it.
15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you
another Comforter,
that He may abide with you
for ever;
17. "Even The Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because It seeth Him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World
seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. "At that Day
ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath
my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word Which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send
in my Name,
He shall Teach you
all things,
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have Said
unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart
be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.
28. "Ye have heard
how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN
UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

'I GO UNTO THE FATHER:'

for my Father
is greater than I."

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have Spoken
unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is
my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father
hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,
that my Joy
might remain in you,
and that your joy
might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever
I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you
not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit
should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LORD YESHUA AND EVERY OTHER SUPPOSED GOD THAT WORKED MIRACLES, IS THAT HE PUT ALL OF HIS MIRACLE POWERS AT THE DISPOSAL OF ALL PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE ON HIM.

No other Religion has that.

The ATHEISTS hate God, and they hate Truth. Therefore they pretend that there is no evidence of Miracle-Working Christians.

They pretend to know nothing about, say:

LILLIAN B. YEOMANS.
MARY BAKER EDDY.
ALEXANDER DOWIE.
CHARLES PRICE.
SMITH WIGGLESWORTH.
KENNETH E. HAGIN.
FRANKLIN HALL.
WILLIAM BRANHAM.
ORAL ROBERTS.
TOMMY LEE OSBORN.
A.A. ALLEN.
KATHRYN KUHLMANN.

-just off the top of my head.

MindHacker9000:

Helen Von Schrottky
According to Matthew’s notebook which he kept with him at all times,

[b]SINCE THE TURN OF THE 20th CENTURY THE OYINBO ACADEMIA HAVE BEEN AWARE THAT THE AVERAGE LAYMAN USES ONLY 10% OF THEIR POTENTIAL CONSCIOUSNESS, BUT THAT WITH TRAINING FROM THEIR FORMATIVE YEARS, 100% IS ATTAINABLE- THEY PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THAT THE HEBREW SCRIPTURES NOT ONLY FIRST TAUGHT THAT SINCE 3,000 YEARS AGO- BUT ALSO TAUGHT THAT IT CAN BE RESTORED TO ANYONE AT ANY AGE.

When that was proven 71 years ago by LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, founder of SCIENTOLOGY, the godless Oyinbos deliberately covered that Knowledge up, declaring It fake, false, and fraudulent.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard (1950).
SELF-ANALYSIS, by L. Ron Hubbard (1951).
SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behavior, by L. Ron Hubbard (1951).
(FADS AND FALLACIES) IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE, by Martin Gardner (1952).
SCIENTOLOGY: The Fundamentals of Thought, by L. Ron Hubbard (1956).
THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, by Carlos Castaneda (1968).
A SEPARATE REALITY: Further Conversations with Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1971).
JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1973).
THE DON JUAN PAPERS: Further Castaneda Controversies, by Richard deMille (1980).
THE EAGLE"S GIFT, by Carlos Castaneda (1981).
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).
THE PRODIGY: The Biography of WILLIAM JAMES SIDIS- America's Greatest Child Prodigy, by Amy Wallace (1986).
THE SORCERER'S CROSSING: A Woman's Journey, by Taisha Abelar (1992).
SORCERER'S APPRENTICE: My Life with Carlos Castaneda, by Amy Wallace (2003).]

TOTAL RECALL IS THE FIRST MILESTONE ON THE PATH TO ACHIEVING FULL POWER WITH LORD YESHUA: IT WAS NOT NECESSARY FOR ANY DISCIPLE WHO ATTAINED HOLINESS TO CONSULT "NOTES."

The Oyinbo know about this, and have been hiding the Knowledge from the general public.

[See: THE EINSTEIN FACTOR: A Proven Way of Increasing Intelligence, by Win Wenger and Richard Poe (1991).]

MindHacker9000:

although the saints were resurrected at the exact moment that Jesus died, they didn't actually emerge from their tombs until after Jesus himself had come back to life a couple of days later on the Sunday morning.

. MATTHEW 27:50-53.

50. Jesus, when he had cried again
with a loud Voice,
yielded up the ghost.
51. And, behold,
the Veil of The Temple
was rent in twain
from the top to the bottom;
and the Earth did quake,
and the rocks rent;
52. And the graves were opened;
and many bodies of the saints
which slept arose,
53. And came out of the graves
after his Resurrection,
and went into the holy city,
and appeared unto many.

THE SANHEDRIN'S REACTION WAS TO DENY THIS EVER HAPPENED, AND THREATEN ANY OF THEM WHO WITNESSED IT WITH DEATH, SHOULD THEY SPEAK OF IT.

ATHEISTS TODAY DO EXACTLY THE SAME.

Any Scientist or Doctor bearing witness to HOLY GHOST POWER, performing Healing and Miracles may will lose their job, and even be assassinated.

There are MEDICAL RECORDS proving Divine Healing. These are buried.

Witnesses who are too vocal can be buried, too.

MindHacker9000:

This makes sense (and shows a lot of consideration and restraint on their part), because Jesus’ resurrection was designed to demonstrate that he was actually God,

ATHEISTS ARE SUCH LIARS: WHAT DID THE RAISING OF OTHER PEOPLE SHOW?

That they were God, too?

Lord Yeshua never claimed to be God.

He never told anyone to proclaim him to be God.

He denied doing any Miracles, nor saying anything, of his own Power.

MindHacker9000:

and not just a wandering Jewish preacher with an over-active imagination. It wouldn't have looked too good if he had ended up being the fifteenth or twentieth person to totter into town on the Sunday, trailing bits of tattered shroud and reeking of embalming fluid.

THE OYINBOS KNOW THAT THE ANCIENTS NEVER INVENTED EMBALMING BY THAT TIME.

MindHacker9000:

As to what all those saints did afterwards, unfortunately Matthew didn't take any follow-up notes.

SINCE LORD YESHUA ASCENDED TO HEAVEN, AS DID ENOCH, MOSES, YESHUA bar NUN, AND ELIYAH, THOSE SAINTS MUST HAVE ASCENDED, TOO.

MindHacker9000:

Perhaps they lived out the rest of their days as embalmers, funeral directors, or motivational speakers, and trying to work out how on earth they managed to accidentally walk in on the set of a different religion.

WHY SHOULD YAHWEH GOD RESURRECT PEOPLE WHO WERE OBVIOUSLY IMPORTANT TO HIM, AND LEAVE THEM HANGING ON EARTH- SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES?

This is more proof that ATHEISTS ARE INCAPABLE OF REASONING WISELY, but only foolishly.

They think that God would just leave His Saints abandoned, to be killed again, by the descendants of those who killed them.
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Where did Matthew mention that this is a vision of what will happen in the nearest future?
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by petra1(m): 5:20am On Dec 05, 2021
MindHacker9000:
Matthew-27-52-53

They disappeared afterwards and went to heaven . The bible Jesus carried them captive

Psalms 68:18 (KJV)
18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive:
thou hast received gifts for men;
yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.

Ephesians 4:8 (KJV)
8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Ephesians 4:8 (NLT)
8 That is why the Scriptures say,
“When he ascended to the heights,
he led a crowd of captives
and gave gifts to his people.”

Ephesians 4:8 (BBE)
8 For this reason he says, He went up on high, taking his prisoners with him, and gave freely to men.
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by oaroloye(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2021
MISHIGAS!

Image123:

We are not told much about who the saints are/were. So we cannot authoritatively say or establish. The Word is usually established by two or three witnesses.

THERE ARE EIGHT LEVELS OF LIFE: SEVEN HEAVENLY AND ONE EARTHLY- THESE LEVELS ARE ORDERED ACCORDING TO THEIR SPIRITUAL POWER LEVELS, AND PROXIMITY/REMOTENESS TO THE THRONE OF GOD.

The Seventh Heaven Life is the most powerful, while the first Heaven Life is the least powerful, but is on a higher Spiritual Energy level than Earthly Life.

oaroloye:

If GOD helped a STUDENT, they would get PERFECT SCORES.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS OF DOMINION. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW;
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS;
5. FIRE; 6.WATER;
7. THE LOUD; 8. THE SILENT;
9. THE MOVING; 10. THE STATIONARY.

. THE SIX ATTRIBUTES OF WARRIORSHIP.

1. CONTROL; 2. DISCIPLINE; 3. FORBEARANCE; 4. TIMING; 5. *WILL,* AND 6. THE PETTY TYRANT.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1.SELF; 2.FAMILY; 3.GROUPS; 4.ALL MANKIND; 5.ALL LIVING THINGS;
6. The MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time- i.e. Physical) UNIVERSE; 7.SPIRITS; 8.GOD.

. THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO CONTROL THE DYNAMICS.

8.SELF; 12.GROUPS; 15.ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32.SPIRITS; 40.GOD.

. The L. Ron Hubbard TONE SCALE.

40. Serenity
30. Postulates
22. Games
20. Action
8.0 Exhilaration
6.0 Aesthetics
4.0 Enthusiasm
3.5 Cheerfulness
3.0 Conservatism
2.5 Boredom
2.0 Overt Hostility
1.8 Pain
1.5 Anger
1.4 Hate
1.2 No Sympathy
1.1 Covert Hostility
1.0 Fear
0.9 Sympathy
0.5 Grief
0.1 Apathy
0.0 Body Death

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L .Ron Hubbard (1970).]

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every Creeping Thing
that Creepeth upon the Earth.
27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth.”

GOD CREATED MAN TO HAVE DOMINION OVER ALL THE EARTH, AND EVERYTHING OF IT- IF A CHRISTIAN HAS BEEN PROPERLY BROUGHT UP, THEY WILL NOT NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL- LET ALONE "PREPARE FOR EXAMS:" BECAUSE THEY WILL ALWAYS KNOW THE PERFECT ANSWER TO EVERY QUESTION THEY EVER NEED TO ANSWER!

God created Man to have Dominion over Earthly Life: to that end, He gave Man Heavenly Life, when He created Adam.

. GENESIS 2:7-22.

7. And The LORD God
formed Man of
the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils
The Breath of Life;
and man became
a Living Soul.
8. And the LORD God
planted a Garden
Eastward in Eden;
and there He put the Man
whom He had formed.
9. And out of the ground
made The LORD God
to grow every tree
that is pleasant to the sight,
and good for food;
The Tree of Life also
in the midst of the garden,
and The Tree of Knowledge
of Good and Evil.

10. And a river went out of Eden
to water the garden;
and from thence it was parted,
and became into four heads.
11. The name of the first is Pison:
that is it which compasseth
the whole land of Havilah,
where there is gold;
12. And the gold of that land is good:
there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
13. And the name of the second river
is Gihon:
the same is it that compasseth
the whole land of Ethiopia.
14. And the name of the third river
is Hiddekel:
that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria.
And the fourth river is Euphrates.

15. And The LORD God took the Man,
and put him into the Garden of Eden
to dress It and to keep It.
16. And The LORD God Commanded
the Man,
Saying,

"Of every Tree of the Garden
thou mayest freely eat:
17. "But of the Tree of The Knowledge
of Good and Evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou
eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

18. And The LORD God Said,

"It is not good that the Man
should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

19. And out of the ground
The LORD God formed
every Beast of the Field,
and every Fowl of the Air;
and brought them unto Adam
to see what he would call them:
and whatsoever Adam called
every living creature,
that was the name thereof.
20. And Adam gave names to all Cattle,
and to the Fowl of the Air,
and to every Beast of the Field;
but for Adam there was not found
an help meet for him.
21. And The LORD God caused
a deep sleep to fall upon Adam,
and he slept:
and He took one of his ribs,
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God had
taken from Man,
made he a Woman,
and brought her unto the Man.

GOD BREATHED INTO ADAM'S NOSTRILS DIRECTLY, THUS GIVING MAN HIS HEAVENLY SPIRIT.

. JOHN 20:19-23.

19. Then the same day at evening,
being the first day of the week,
when the doors were shut
where the Disciples were assembled
for fear of the Jews,
came Jesus and stood in the midst,
and saith unto them,

"Peace (be) unto you."

20. And when he had so said,
he shewed unto them his hands
and his side.
Then were the Disciples glad,
when they saw the Lord.
21.Then Said Jesus to them again,

"Peace (be) unto you:
as (my) Father hath sent me,
even so send I you."

22.And when he had said this,
he breathed on them,
and saith unto them,

"Receive ye The Holy Ghost:
23. "Whose soever Sins ye remit,
they are remitted unto them;
(and) whose soever (Sins) ye retain,
they are retained."

GOD HAS SEVEN DIFFERENT SPIRITS, EACH OPERATING ON A SUCCESSIVELY HIGHER SPIRITUAL ENERGY LEVEL THAN THE ONE BENEATH IT.

oaroloye:

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.'

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. ZECHARIAH 4:10.

10. For who hath despised
The Day of Small Things?
For they shall rejoice,
and shall see the plummet
in the hand of Zerubbabel
with those seven;
they are The Eyes of The LORD,
Which run to and fro
through the whole Earth.

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING ARE INTRINSIC TO HEAVENLY LIFE FORCE, BUT NOT TO EARTHLY LIFE FORCE.

To receive Heavenly Life, one must receive Heavenly Wisdom and Understanding.

Image123:

But just like every other resurrection in the scriptures(except Jesus'), they would probably have died again, or it could be the pattern of appearance of Moses and Elijah.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

IT IS VERY BAD TO ADD TO SCRIPTURE OR TO SUBTRACT FROM SCRIPTURE- IT THEN BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND.

oaroloye:

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT OF THE LAW, FOR US, IS TO CHOOSE LIFE.

The Commandments of God must be agreed-with on all six levels of Existence.

Agreement with the Commandments is agreement with God.

At the level of TOTAL UNDERSTANDING, an living imprint of the MIND, KNOWLEDGE, PERSONALITY, and POWER of God is recorded on the Soul, to permanently abide with the true Worshippers of God.

. JOHN 14:15-28.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you
another Comforter,
for ever;
because it seeth him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not
leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World
seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me, and I in you.
21. "He that hath
my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
and I will love him,
and will manifest
myself to him."

not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have
Said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
28. "Ye have heard
how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN
UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

for my Father
is greater than I."

Image123:

Not many people really care, because it is of course insignificant to our salvation or faith. They are simply events that happened and that God can do, and that we believe God will do in future(the believers await the resurrection/rapture).

THE RESURRECTION OF SAINTS ALONGSIDE LORD YESHUA PROVES THAT GOD REWARDS HIS SERVANTS WITH LIFE, NOT DEATH- THAT EVEN A RIGHTEOUS PERSON WHO BELIEVES ON LORD YESHUA AFTER THEIR DEATH WILL NOT REMAIN DEAD.

MightySparrow:
If it is talking about resurrection, it is a spiritual thing. There whereabouts after resurrection ? It is one of those things we will understand at the close of all mysteries.

FALSE RELIGION CANNOT ANSWER SIMPLE QUESTIONS- THE TRUE RELIGION HAS WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

oaroloye:

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. O how I love Thy Law!
It is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser
than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99 I have more Understanding
than all my teachers:
for Thy Testimonies
are my meditation.
100. I understand
more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate every False Way.
105. Thy Word is a Lamp
unto my feet,
and a Light unto my path.

THOSE WHO MEDITATE IN THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING, HERE ON EARTH.

MaxInDHouse:

THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS, WHO DO NOT BELIEVE THE SCRIPTURES.

. MATTHEW 27:52-53.

and many bodies of the Saints
which slept arose,
after his Resurrection,
and appeared unto many.

THIS IS WHAT MATTHEW SAID HAPPENED: THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® ARE JUST A BUNCH OF FOOLS WHO SAY THAT IT NEVER HAPPENED.

I imagine most of the supposed Christians here are fools, who do not know that the Jehovah's Witlesses® do NOT believe that Lord Yeshua rose from the Dead with his Physical Body.

They do not believe that The Bible says anything It says- only what their Oyinbo Masters tell them It says.

MaxInDHouse:

which slept arose,
after his Resurrection,
and appeared unto many.

MaxInDHouse IS A LIAR, WHO SIMPLY DENIES WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS HAPPENED.

MATTHEW SAID that THE GRAVES OPENED, SOME SAINTS CAME OUT, AND MANY PEOPLE SAW THEM.

MaxInDHouse says that none of those things happened.

If you believe MATTHEW, MaxInDHouse is useless to you, because you know he is an Unfaithful Witless Witness.

If you believe MaxInDHouse, you cannot trust yourself to understand anything in The Bible again, unless MaxInDHouse tells you how to Believe It.

This is what SLAVERY is.

FREEDOM occurs when one attains THE SEVEN LEVELS OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, and requires no MAN to tell one what to BELIEVE, THINK, READ, SPEAK, WRITE, or DO.
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2021
We are told that Jesus came to set the captives free and you are now saying below that Jesus took the saints away as captives. What kind of answer is this?

petra1:

They disappeared afterwards and went to heaven . The bible Jesus carried them captive

Psalms 68:18 (KJV)
18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive:
thou hast received gifts for men;
yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.

Ephesians 4:8 (KJV)
8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Ephesians 4:8 (NLT)
8 That is why the Scriptures say,
“When he ascended to the heights,
he led a crowd of captives
and gave gifts to his people.”

Ephesians 4:8 (BBE)
8 For this reason he says, He went up on high, taking his prisoners with him, and gave freely to men.

Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by petra1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
MindHacker9000:
We are told that Jesus came to set the captives free and you are now saying below that Jesus took the saints away as captives. What kind of answer is this?

it's just a terminology
God being my master doesn't make me a slave . He's still my father and friend
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by Image123(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

THERE ARE EIGHT LEVELS OF LIFE: SEVEN HEAVENLY AND ONE EARTHLY- THESE LEVELS ARE ORDERED ACCORDING TO THEIR SPIRITUAL POWER LEVELS, AND PROXIMITY/REMOTENESS TO THE THRONE OF GOD.

The Seventh Heaven Life is the most powerful, while the first Heaven Life is the least powerful, but is on a higher Spiritual Energy level than Earthly Life.

God created Man to have Dominion over Earthly Life: to that end, He gave Man Heavenly Life, when He created Adam.

. GENESIS 2:7-22.

7. And The LORD God
formed Man of
the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils
The Breath of Life;
and man became
a Living Soul.
8. And the LORD God
planted a Garden
Eastward in Eden;
and there He put the Man
whom He had formed.
9. And out of the ground
made The LORD God
to grow every tree
that is pleasant to the sight,
and good for food;
The Tree of Life also
in the midst of the garden,
and The Tree of Knowledge
of Good and Evil.

10. And a river went out of Eden
to water the garden;
and from thence it was parted,
and became into four heads.
11. The name of the first is Pison:
that is it which compasseth
the whole land of Havilah,
where there is gold;
12. And the gold of that land is good:
there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
13. And the name of the second river
is Gihon:
the same is it that compasseth
the whole land of Ethiopia.
14. And the name of the third river
is Hiddekel:
that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria.
And the fourth river is Euphrates.

15. And The LORD God took the Man,
and put him into the Garden of Eden
to dress It and to keep It.
16. And The LORD God Commanded
the Man,
Saying,

"Of every Tree of the Garden
thou mayest freely eat:
17. "But of the Tree of The Knowledge
of Good and Evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou
eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

18. And The LORD God Said,

"It is not good that the Man
should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

19. And out of the ground
The LORD God formed
every Beast of the Field,
and every Fowl of the Air;
and brought them unto Adam
to see what he would call them:
and whatsoever Adam called
every living creature,
that was the name thereof.
20. And Adam gave names to all Cattle,
and to the Fowl of the Air,
and to every Beast of the Field;
but for Adam there was not found
an help meet for him.
21. And The LORD God caused
a deep sleep to fall upon Adam,
and he slept:
and He took one of his ribs,
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God had
taken from Man,
made he a Woman,
and brought her unto the Man.

GOD BREATHED INTO ADAM'S NOSTRILS DIRECTLY, THUS GIVING MAN HIS HEAVENLY SPIRIT.

. JOHN 20:19-23.

19. Then the same day at evening,
being the first day of the week,
when the doors were shut
where the Disciples were assembled
for fear of the Jews,
came Jesus and stood in the midst,
and saith unto them,

"Peace (be) unto you."

20. And when he had so said,
he shewed unto them his hands
and his side.
Then were the Disciples glad,
when they saw the Lord.
21.Then Said Jesus to them again,

"Peace (be) unto you:
as (my) Father hath sent me,
even so send I you."

22.And when he had said this,
he breathed on them,
and saith unto them,

"Receive ye The Holy Ghost:
23. "Whose soever Sins ye remit,
they are remitted unto them;
(and) whose soever (Sins) ye retain,
they are retained."

GOD HAS SEVEN DIFFERENT SPIRITS, EACH OPERATING ON A SUCCESSIVELY HIGHER SPIRITUAL ENERGY LEVEL THAN THE ONE BENEATH IT.

WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING ARE INTRINSIC TO HEAVENLY LIFE FORCE, BUT NOT TO EARTHLY LIFE FORCE.

To receive Heavenly Life, one must receive Heavenly Wisdom and Understanding.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

IT IS VERY BAD TO ADD TO SCRIPTURE OR TO SUBTRACT FROM SCRIPTURE- IT THEN BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND.

THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT OF THE LAW, FOR US, IS TO CHOOSE LIFE.

The Commandments of God must be agreed-with on all six levels of Existence.

Agreement with the Commandments is agreement with God.

At the level of TOTAL UNDERSTANDING, an living imprint of the MIND, KNOWLEDGE, PERSONALITY, and POWER of God is recorded on the Soul, to permanently abide with the true Worshippers of God.

. JOHN 14:15-28.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you
another Comforter,
for ever;
because it seeth him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not
leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World
seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me, and I in you.
21. "He that hath
my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
and I will love him,
and will manifest
myself to him."

not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have
Said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
28. "Ye have heard
how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN
UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

for my Father
is greater than I."

THE RESURRECTION OF SAINTS ALONGSIDE LORD YESHUA PROVES THAT GOD REWARDS HIS SERVANTS WITH LIFE, NOT DEATH- THAT EVEN A RIGHTEOUS PERSON WHO BELIEVES ON LORD YESHUA AFTER THEIR DEATH WILL NOT REMAIN DEAD.

FALSE RELIGION CANNOT ANSWER SIMPLE QUESTIONS- THE TRUE RELIGION HAS WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

THOSE WHO MEDITATE IN THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING, HERE ON EARTH.

THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS, WHO DO NOT BELIEVE THE SCRIPTURES.

which slept arose,
after his Resurrection,
and appeared unto many.

THIS IS WHAT MATTHEW SAID HAPPENED: THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® ARE JUST A BUNCH OF FOOLS WHO SAY THAT IT NEVER HAPPENED.

I imagine most of the supposed Christians here are fools, who do not know that the Jehovah's Witlesses® do NOT believe that Lord Yeshua rose from the Dead with his Physical Body.

They do not believe that The Bible says anything It says- only what their Oyinbo Masters tell them It says.

which slept arose,
after his Resurrection,
and appeared unto many.

MaxInDHouse IS A LIAR, WHO SIMPLY DENIES WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS HAPPENED.

MATTHEW SAID that THE GRAVES OPENED, SOME SAINTS CAME OUT, AND MANY PEOPLE SAW THEM.

MaxInDHouse says that none of those things happened.

If you believe MATTHEW, MaxInDHouse is useless to you, because you know he is an Unfaithful Witless Witness.

If you believe MaxInDHouse, you cannot trust yourself to understand anything in The Bible again, unless MaxInDHouse tells you how to Believe It.

This is what SLAVERY is.

FREEDOM occurs when one attains THE SEVEN LEVELS OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, and requires no MAN to tell one what to BELIEVE, THINK, READ, SPEAK, WRITE, or DO.

i can't read through such a ridiculously long post, i have many things to do.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by Judybash93(m): 3:27am On Dec 06, 2021
MightySparrow:

Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by oaroloye(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That book is not some textbook to be read and understood using common logics, because it's about intelligence beings both seen and unseen.

IF WHAT MaxInDHouse SAYS IS TRUE, YAHWEH GOD AND THE PROPHETS WERE FOOLS FOR ISSUING INSTRUCTIONS TO LAYMEN, AS IF THEY WERE EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND THEM.

As DAWID said: MEDITATION and OBEDIENCE OF THE LAW is the KEY to UNDERSTANDING.

Only a fool would read that, and then say that only a SlaveMaster can explain The Word of God and other Scriptures to us.

That is why nothing can be explained to MaxInDHouse, because HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING: HE ONLY FOLLOWS HIS OYINBO MASTERS' FALSE INTERPRETATIONS.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.
[/quote]

GOD HAS NEVER AUTHORIZED ANYONE TO TAKE THE PLACE OF ONE'S PARENTS, TO TEACH ONE EVERYTHING ONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GOD!

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.
3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water
under the Earth.
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God
am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the Fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third
and Fourth Generation
of them that hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
that love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

ALL HUMANS BORN ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO GOD FOR THE INIQUITIES OF THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

GOD HOLDS PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES OF THEIR THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATIONS- SO THAT THEIR FAILURE TO TEACH US WHAT THEY SHOULD EARNS US NO MERCY.

MaxInDHouse:

So if you keep reading it expecting you can grasp it's content without anyone to guide you then it's better you leave it!

BEING BORN AGAIN ENABLES ONE TO PERCEIVE THE THINGS OF GOD- WHICH (YOU HAVE ADMITTED,) YOU DO NOT.

You are just a blind ma- uh, boy, being led by the nose. With no idea where he is going, nor what is going to happen once he gets there.

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus,
a Ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus
by night,
and said unto him,
"Rabbi, we know
that thou art a Teacher
come from God:
for no man can do
these Miracles
that thou doest,
except God be with him."

3. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,

"How can a man be born
when he is old?
Can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb,
and be born?"

5. Jesus Answered,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CAN NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is Born
of the Flesh
is flesh;
and that which is Born
of The Spirit
is spirit.
7. "Marvel not
that I Said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE
BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth
where it listeth,
and thou hearest
the sound thereof,
but canst not tell
whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one
that is Born of The Spirit."

9. Nicodemus answered
and said unto him,

"How can these things be?"

10. Jesus Answered
and Said
unto him,

"Art thou a Master of Israel,
and knowest not
these things?
11. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK
THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY
THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT
OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you
Earthly Things,
and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe,
if I tell you
of Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man
hath ascended up to Heaven,
but he that came down
from Heaven,
even The Son of Man
which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the Wilderness,
even so must The Son of Man
be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever
believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved
the World,
that He gave
His only Begotten Son,
that whosoever
believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World
to Condemn the World;
but that the World through him
might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth in him
is not Condemned:
but he that believeth not
is Condemned Already,
because he hath not
believed in
The Name of The Only
Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one
that doeth Evil
hateth The Light,
neither cometh
to The Light,
lest his deeds
should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds
may be manifest,
that they are
wrought in God."

"BORN AGAIN" IN NORTHERN ARAMAIC MEANS: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." NICODEMUS SPOKE SOUTHERN ARAMAIC, AND HENCE DID NOT UNDERSTAND JESUS. [Footnote to JOHN 3:3,5 in the Lamsa Peshitta Bible.]

MaxInDHouse:

Those given the understanding are using it now and solving the problem that no faculty has ever attempted to solve because the author is not human but GOD! smiley

YOU THINK THAT GOD GIVES UNDERSTANDING TO SOME CHRISTIANS, TO MAKE THEM MASTERS OF THOSE WHOM HE DEPRIVES OF UNDERSTANDING, MAKING THEM SLAVES.

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
15. "And forgetteth
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
18." What time she
she scorneth

10. The Fear of The LORD
a Good Understanding
have all they

7. The Fear of The LORD
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of

The Day of Small Things?
For they shall rejoice,
with those seven;
Which run to and fro
through the whole Earth.

and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

THE ONLY WAY TO ACHIEVE UNDERSTANDING IS BY REPENTING OF SIN AND KEEPING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS: BY JUSTIFYING THE BREAKING OF COMMANDMENTS, A FALSE TEACHER ELIMINATES UNDERSTANDING IN THEIR FOLLOWERS.

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house,
and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes
were gathered together
unto him,
so that he went into a ship,
and sat;
and the whole multitude
stood on the shore.
3. And he Spake many things
unto them in Parables,
Saying,

"Behold, a sower
went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed,
some seeds
fell by the way side,
and the fowls came
and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell
upon stony places,
where they had
not much earth:
and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had
no deepness of earth:
6. "And when
the Sun was up,
they were scorched;
and because they had
no root,
they withered away.
7. "And some fell
among thorns;
and the thorns sprung up,
and choked them:
8. "But other fell
into good ground,
and brought forth fruit,
some an hundredfold,
some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why Speakest thou
unto them in Parables?"

11. He Answered and Said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know The Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have
more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore Speak I
to them in Parables:

'BECAUSE THEY SEEING
SEE NOT;
AND HEARING
THEY HEAR NOT,
NEITHER DO THEY
UNDERSTAND.'

14. "And in them is fulfilled
the Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS
ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES
THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. "But Blessed
are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore
The Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH
THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH
RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE
THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY
RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT
ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVED
SEED AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD;
AND THE CARE OF THIS WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT;
WHICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY, SOME THIRTY.' "

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION.

4. DIFFERENTIATION: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the differences between similar things.

3. ASSOCIATION: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the similarities between different things.

2. IDENTIFICATION: The insane and stupid inability to perceive the differences between different things.

1. DISSOCIATION: The insane and stupid inability to perceive the similarities between similar things.

0. DEATH: The Complete Failure of the ability to perceive anything.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

MindHacker9000:

MEDITATION IS THE WAY TO GET TO DEEPER AND HIGHER LEVELS- BUT IT ONLY [/i]

MaxInDHouse:

I appreciate the fact that you atheists always emphasize on the usefulness of human brains but instead of making further research on that you guys just wrappep up everything in one box!

AS YOU JUDGE, [i]SO YOU ARE JUDGED.

MaxInDHouse:

Well i don't know you so let me hint you on the usefulness of the book you're quoting.

GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF THE BIBLE: THE WESTERN BIBLE WAS COMPILED BY THE ARCH-ENEMY OF CHRISTIANITY, THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

Bishop Eusebius of Caesarea published 50 Bibles based on the approval of ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS of Alexandria, a follower of ARIUS, who believed that Lord Yeshua was a created being, who was not equal with God, as he himself said he wasn't.

Eusebius presented these Bibles to SUMMUX PONTIFEX EMPEROR CONSTANTINE, the First ROMAN CATHOLIC POPE, at his COUNCIL OF NICAEA in 325AD. These Bibles had 78 Books.

[See: SABOTAGE? by Jack T
Chick.]

The Anglican Church created its own Bible in 1611, based on the manuscripts used to create the Roman Catholic Douay-Rheims Bible- the MASSORETIC HEBREW OLD TESTAMENT, and the GREEK TEXTUS RECEPTUS, favoured by the Jews.

MaxInDHouse:

*The author is the Creator of heaven and earth (we're not seeing heaven but we're here on earth)

ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS WAS A MADMAN, WHO CASTRATED HIMSELF, TO MAKE HIMSELF MORE RIGHTEOUS THAN EVERYONE ELSE, AND SO ABLE TO DECREE WHICH SCRIPTURES WERE INSPIRED, AND WHICH WERE NOT. HE WAS LATER DECLARED A HERETIC BY A POPE.

Both the Roman Catholic Church and the Anglican Church were practicing the Slavery Atrocity, at the time they published the DOUAY-RHEIMS and KING JAMES VERSION Bibles.

They retained all the verses that condemned the sort of Slavery THEY practiced. This tells us that they did not edit The Bible to suit themselves.

Though the British later did that in the early 19th Century, creating a special Bible to deceive their Caribbean Slave Converts. The whole Book of EXODUS was removed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_bible

At some point, the Oyinbos decided to expel 12 Books from their Bible- while the Ethiopians had as many as 89 Books in THEIR Bible.

MaxInDHouse:

*The author claims he's the one and only person wise enough to make humans cohabit peacefully (an assertion that we need to verified since peace eludes our society despite our intelligence)

GOD HAS NEVER CLAIMED ANY SUCH THING: MaxInDHouse NEVER READ ANY SUCH STATEMENT IN THE BIBLE- THAT IS WHY HE LEADS WITH LIES, AND NOT WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

God Promises Peace on Earth only after all the opposition has been slaughtered.

. JOEL 2:28-32.

28. "And it shall
come to pass afterward,
that I will pour out My Spirit
upon all flesh;
and your sons
and your daughters
shall Prophesy,
your old men
shall dream Dreams,
your young men
shall see Visions:
29. "And also upon the servants
and upon the handmaids
in those days
will I pour out My Spirit.
30. "And I will shew wonders
in the Heavens and in the Earth,
blood, and fire,
and pillars of smoke.
31. "The Sun shall be
turned into Darkness,
and the Moon into Blood,
before The Great
and The Terrible Day
of The LORD come.
32. "And it shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call on
The Name of The LORD
shall be delivered:
for in mount Zion
and in Jerusalem
shall be Deliverance,
as The LORD hath Said,
and in the Remnant
whom The LORD shall call."

MaxInDHouse:

*The author claims that if we should honestly pay attention to the book we will have PEACE (any sane human often say he has peace but our problem is cohabitation)

THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES PAID ATTENTION TO THE SCRIPTURES MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE- YET THEY DID NOT HAVE PEACE.

They killed their own Prophets to get Peace from SATAN- but still didn't get It.

. MATTHEW 10:34-38.

34. "Think not
that I am come
to send Peace on Earth:
I came not to send Peace,
but a Sword.
35. "For I am come to set a man
at variance against his father,
and the daughter against her mother,
and the daughter in law
against her mother in law.
36. "And a man's foes shall be
they of his own household.
37. "He that loveth father or mother
more than me
is not worthy of me:
and he that loveth son or daughter
more than me
is not worthy of me.
38. "And he that taketh not his cross,
and followeth after me,
is not worthy of me."

GOD CANNOT FULLY BLESS A LAND WHERE THE RIGHTEOUS COHABIT WITH THE UNRIGHTEOUS.

. DEUTERONOMY 22:9-11.

9. Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard
with divers seeds:
lest the fruit of thy seed
which thou hast sown,
and the fruit of thy vineyard,
be defiled.
10. Thou shalt not plow
with an ox and an ass together.
11. Thou shalt not wear a garment
of divers sorts
as of woollen and linen together.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
You need to see a psychiatrist urgently! undecided

oaroloye:

IF WHAT MaxInDHouse SAYS IS TRUE, YAHWEH GOD AND THE PROPHETS WERE FOOLS FOR ISSUING INSTRUCTIONS TO LAYMEN, AS IF THEY WERE EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND THEM.

As DAWID said: MEDITATION and OBEDIENCE OF THE LAW is the KEY to UNDERSTANDING.

Only a fool would read that, and then say that only a SlaveMaster can explain The Word of God and other Scriptures to us.

That is why nothing can be explained to MaxInDHouse, because HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING: HE ONLY FOLLOWS HIS OYINBO MASTERS' FALSE INTERPRETATIONS.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

GOD HAS NEVER AUTHORIZED ANYONE TO TAKE THE PLACE OF ONE'S PARENTS, TO TEACH ONE EVERYTHING ONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GOD!

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.
3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water
under the Earth.
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God
am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the Fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third
and Fourth Generation
of them that hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
that love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

ALL HUMANS BORN ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO GOD FOR THE INIQUITIES OF THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

GOD HOLDS PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES OF THEIR THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATIONS- SO THAT THEIR FAILURE TO TEACH US WHAT THEY SHOULD EARNS US NO MERCY.

So if you keep reading it expecting you can grasp it's content without anyone to guide you then it's better you leave it!

BEING BORN AGAIN ENABLES ONE TO PERCEIVE THE THINGS OF GOD- WHICH (YOU HAVE ADMITTED,) YOU DO NOT.

You are just a blind ma- uh, boy, being led by the nose. With no idea where he is going, nor what is going to happen once he gets there.

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus,
a Ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus
by night,
and said unto him,
"Rabbi, we know
that thou art a Teacher
come from God:
for no man can do
these Miracles
that thou doest,
except God be with him."

3. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,

"How can a man be born
when he is old?
Can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb,
and be born?"

5. Jesus Answered,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CAN NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is Born
of the Flesh
is flesh;
and that which is Born
of The Spirit
is spirit.
7. "Marvel not
that I Said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE
BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth
where it listeth,
and thou hearest
the sound thereof,
but canst not tell
whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one
that is Born of The Spirit."

9. Nicodemus answered
and said unto him,

"How can these things be?"

10. Jesus Answered
and Said
unto him,

"Art thou a Master of Israel,
and knowest not
these things?
11. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK
THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY
THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT
OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you
Earthly Things,
and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe,
if I tell you
of Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man
hath ascended up to Heaven,
but he that came down
from Heaven,
even The Son of Man
which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the Wilderness,
even so must The Son of Man
be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever
believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved
the World,
that He gave
His only Begotten Son,
that whosoever
believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World
to Condemn the World;
but that the World through him
might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth in him
is not Condemned:
but he that believeth not
is Condemned Already,
because he hath not
believed in
The Name of The Only
Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one
that doeth Evil
hateth The Light,
neither cometh
to The Light,
lest his deeds
should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds
may be manifest,
that they are
wrought in God."

"BORN AGAIN" IN NORTHERN ARAMAIC MEANS: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." NICODEMUS SPOKE SOUTHERN ARAMAIC, AND HENCE DID NOT UNDERSTAND JESUS. [Footnote to JOHN 3:3,5 in the Lamsa Peshitta Bible.]

YOU THINK THAT GOD GIVES UNDERSTANDING TO SOME CHRISTIANS, TO MAKE THEM MASTERS OF THOSE WHOM HE DEPRIVES OF UNDERSTANDING, MAKING THEM SLAVES.

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
15. "And forgetteth
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
18." What time she
she scorneth

10. The Fear of The LORD
a Good Understanding
have all they

7. The Fear of The LORD
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of

The Day of Small Things?
For they shall rejoice,
with those seven;
Which run to and fro
through the whole Earth.

and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

THE ONLY WAY TO ACHIEVE UNDERSTANDING IS BY REPENTING OF SIN AND KEEPING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS: BY JUSTIFYING THE BREAKING OF COMMANDMENTS, A FALSE TEACHER ELIMINATES UNDERSTANDING IN THEIR FOLLOWERS.

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house,
and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes
were gathered together
unto him,
so that he went into a ship,
and sat;
and the whole multitude
stood on the shore.
3. And he Spake many things
unto them in Parables,
Saying,

"Behold, a sower
went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed,
some seeds
fell by the way side,
and the fowls came
and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell
upon stony places,
where they had
not much earth:
and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had
no deepness of earth:
6. "And when
the Sun was up,
they were scorched;
and because they had
no root,
they withered away.
7. "And some fell
among thorns;
and the thorns sprung up,
and choked them:
8. "But other fell
into good ground,
and brought forth fruit,
some an hundredfold,
some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why Speakest thou
unto them in Parables?"

11. He Answered and Said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know The Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have
more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore Speak I
to them in Parables:

'BECAUSE THEY SEEING
SEE NOT;
AND HEARING
THEY HEAR NOT,
NEITHER DO THEY
UNDERSTAND.'

14. "And in them is fulfilled
the Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS
ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES
THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. "But Blessed
are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore
The Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH
THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH
RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE
THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY
RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT
ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVED
SEED AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD;
AND THE CARE OF THIS WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT;
WHICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY, SOME THIRTY.' "

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION.

4. DIFFERENTIATION: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the differences between similar things.

3. ASSOCIATION: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the similarities between different things.

2. IDENTIFICATION: The insane and stupid inability to perceive the differences between different things.

1. DISSOCIATION: The insane and stupid inability to perceive the similarities between similar things.

0. DEATH: The Complete Failure of the ability to perceive anything.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

MEDITATION IS THE WAY TO GET TO DEEPER AND HIGHER LEVELS- BUT IT ONLY [/i]

AS YOU JUDGE, [i]SO YOU ARE JUDGED.

GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF THE BIBLE: THE WESTERN BIBLE WAS COMPILED BY THE ARCH-ENEMY OF CHRISTIANITY, THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

Bishop Eusebius of Caesarea published 50 Bibles based on the approval of ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS of Alexandria, a follower of ARIUS, who believed that Lord Yeshua was a created being, who was not equal with God, as he himself said he wasn't.

Eusebius presented these Bibles to SUMMUX PONTIFEX EMPEROR CONSTANTINE, the First ROMAN CATHOLIC POPE, at his COUNCIL OF NICAEA in 325AD. These Bibles had 78 Books.

[See: SABOTAGE? by Jack T
Chick.]

The Anglican Church created its own Bible in 1611, based on the manuscripts used to create the Roman Catholic Douay-Rheims Bible- the MASSORETIC HEBREW OLD TESTAMENT, and the GREEK TEXTUS RECEPTUS, favoured by the Jews.

ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS WAS A MADMAN, WHO CASTRATED HIMSELF, TO MAKE HIMSELF MORE RIGHTEOUS THAN EVERYONE ELSE, AND SO ABLE TO DECREE WHICH SCRIPTURES WERE INSPIRED, AND WHICH WERE NOT. HE WAS LATER DECLARED A HERETIC BY A POPE.

Both the Roman Catholic Church and the Anglican Church were practicing the Slavery Atrocity, at the time they published the DOUAY-RHEIMS and KING JAMES VERSION Bibles.

They retained all the verses that condemned the sort of Slavery THEY practiced. This tells us that they did not edit The Bible to suit themselves.

Though the British later did that in the early 19th Century, creating a special Bible to deceive their Caribbean Slave Converts. The whole Book of EXODUS was removed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_bible

At some point, the Oyinbos decided to expel 12 Books from their Bible- while the Ethiopians had as many as 89 Books in THEIR Bible.

GOD HAS NEVER CLAIMED ANY SUCH THING: MaxInDHouse NEVER READ ANY SUCH STATEMENT IN THE BIBLE- THAT IS WHY HE LEADS WITH LIES, AND NOT WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

God Promises Peace on Earth only after all the opposition has been slaughtered.

. JOEL 2:28-32.

28. "And it shall
come to pass afterward,
that I will pour out My Spirit
upon all flesh;
and your sons
and your daughters
shall Prophesy,
your old men
shall dream Dreams,
your young men
shall see Visions:
29. "And also upon the servants
and upon the handmaids
in those days
will I pour out My Spirit.
30. "And I will shew wonders
in the Heavens and in the Earth,
blood, and fire,
and pillars of smoke.
31. "The Sun shall be
turned into Darkness,
and the Moon into Blood,
before The Great
and The Terrible Day
of The LORD come.
32. "And it shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call on
The Name of The LORD
shall be delivered:
for in mount Zion
and in Jerusalem
shall be Deliverance,
as The LORD hath Said,
and in the Remnant
whom The LORD shall call."

THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES PAID ATTENTION TO THE SCRIPTURES MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE- YET THEY DID NOT HAVE PEACE.

They killed their own Prophets to get Peace from SATAN- but still didn't get It.

. MATTHEW 10:34-38.

34. "Think not
that I am come
to send Peace on Earth:
I came not to send Peace,
but a Sword.
35. "For I am come to set a man
at variance against his father,
and the daughter against her mother,
and the daughter in law
against her mother in law.
36. "And a man's foes shall be
they of his own household.
37. "He that loveth father or mother
more than me
is not worthy of me:
and he that loveth son or daughter
more than me
is not worthy of me.
38. "And he that taketh not his cross,
and followeth after me,
is not worthy of me."

GOD CANNOT FULLY BLESS A LAND WHERE THE RIGHTEOUS COHABIT WITH THE UNRIGHTEOUS.

. DEUTERONOMY 22:9-11.

9. Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard
with divers seeds:
lest the fruit of thy seed
which thou hast sown,
and the fruit of thy vineyard,
be defiled.
10. Thou shalt not plow
with an ox and an ass together.
11. Thou shalt not wear a garment
of divers sorts
as of woollen and linen together.
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Christians are very sane people. If these have been written about Mohammed many Christians would have died in the north, since those bozos think anyone that's not a Muslim is a Christian.
Re: What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion by oaroloye(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

After thousands of years that humans have been existing on this planet (as far as civilization is concerned) there has never been a time when people from different races across the globe form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers vowing never to raise weapons against anyone again

AFTER NOAH, SUCH A STATE EXISTED: MaxInDHouse IS LYING, BECAUSE HE MERELY REGURGITATES HIS JEHOVAH'S WITLESS® PROGRAMMING, AND CAN ONLY SAY WHAT HIS AMERICAN SLAVEMASTERS TELL HIM SAY.

MaxInDHouse:

except in our own generation! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® LIE ABOUT WHAT THEIR RELIGION REALLY ENTAILS: LAYING DOWN MENTAL AND MILITARY DEFENSE AGAINST OYINBO IMPERIALISM!

Look up "501c(3): TAX-EXEMPTION."

All Tax-deductible Churches are US GOVERNMENT INTELLIGENCE ASSETS.

Their Teachings must further American Government interests, or they will be ordered to pay "BACK-TAXES" that will put them out of business- or even in prison.

For example, Evangelical Preacher, "Dr." KENT HOVIND, who disproved EVOLUTION- was just for "TAX-EVASION," and "INSIDER-TRADING," when he preached what they did not approve- but could not disproved.

. ISAIAH 2:1-9.

THE Word that Isaiah
the son of Amoz
saw concerning Judah
and Jerusalem.
2. And it shall come to pass
in The Last Days,
that The Mountain
of The LORD'S House
shall be established
in the top of the mountains,
and shall be exalted
above the hills;
and all nations
shall flow unto It.
3. And many people
shall go and say,

"COME YE,
AND LET US GO UP
TO THE MOUNTAIN
OF THE LORD,
TO THE HOUSE OF
THE GOD OF JACOB;
AND HE WILL TEACH US
OF HIS WAYS,
AND WE WILL WALK
IN HIS PATHS:"

for out of Zion
shall go forth The Law,
and The Word
of The LORD from Jerusalem.
4. And He shall Judge
among the nations,
and shall rebuke
many people:
and they shall beat
their swords into plowshares,
and their spears
into pruninghooks:
nation shall not
lift up sword against nation,
neither shall they learn War
any more.
5. O House of Jacob,
come ye,
and let us Walk in The Light
of The LORD.
6. Therefore Thou
hast forsaken Thy people
the House of Jacob,
because they be replenished
from the East,
and are Soothsayers
like the Philistines,
and they please themselves
in the Children of Strangers.
7. Their land also
is full of silver and gold,
neither is there
any end of their treasures;
their land is also full of horses,
neither is there any end
of their chariots:
8. Their land also
is full of idols;
they worship the work
of their own hands,
that which their own fingers
have made:
9. And the mean man
boweth down,
and the great man
humbleth himself:
therefore forgive them not.

. MICAH 4:1-8.

BUT in The Last Days
it shall come to pass,
that the mountain
of The House of
The LORD shall be
established in
the top of the mountains,
and it shall be exalted
above the hills;
and people shall flow
unto it.
2. And many nations
shall come,
and say,

COME,
AND LET US GO UP
TO THE MOUNTAIN
OF THE LORD,
AND TO THE HOUSE
OF THE GOD OF JACOB;
AND HE WILL TEACH US
OF HIS WAYS,
AND WE WILL WALK
IN HIS PATHS:

for The Law shall go forth
of Zion,
and The Word of The LORD
from Jerusalem.
3. "And He shall Judge
among many people,
and rebuke strong nations
afar off;
and they shall beat
their swords into plowshares,
and their spears
into pruninghooks:
nation shall not
lift up a sword
against nation,
neither shall they learn war
any more.
4. But they shall sit every man
under his vine
and under his fig tree;
and none shall
make them afraid:
for The Mouth of
The LORD of Hosts
hath Spoken It.
5. For all people will walk
every one
in the Name of his god,
and we will walk
in The Name of The LORD
our God for ever and ever.

6. "In that Day,"

Saith The LORD,

"will I assemble her
that halteth,
and I will gather her
that is driven out,
and her that I have afflicted;
7. "And I will make her
that halted a remnant,
and her that was
cast far off
a strong nation:
and The LORD shall reign
over them in Mount Zion
from henceforth,
even for ever.
8. "And thou,
O Tower of the Flock,
the Strong Hold
of The Daughter of Zion,
unto thee shall it come,
even the first dominion;
the Kingdom shall come
to the Daughter of Jerusalem."

IT IS AN OLD JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES STRATEGY TO CITE VERSES OF SCRIPTURE, PRETENDING THAT THEY SUPPORT THE POINTS BEING MADE, WHEN THEY DO NOT.

The unrealistic long-range Prophecies of the canonical Prophets of the TANUHK are UNLAWFUL. We are explicitly warned not to be afraid of those Prophets.

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

15. The LORD thy God will
raise up unto thee
a Prophet from
the midst of thee,
of thy Brethren,
like unto Me;
unto him ye shall hearken;
16. According to all
that thou desiredst
of The LORD thy God
in Horeb in
the Day of the Assembly,
saying,

"LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN
THE VOICE OF THE LORD MY GOD,
NEITHER LET ME SEE
THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE,
THAT I DIE NOT."

17. And The LORD Said unto me,

"THEY HAVE WELL SPOKEN
THAT WHICH THEY HAVE SPOKEN.
18. "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET
FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN,
LIKE UNTO THEE,
AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH;
AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM
ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM.
19. "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,
THAT WHOSOEVER
WILL NOT HEARKEN
UNTO MY WORDS
WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK
IN MY NAME,
I WILL REQUIRE IT OF HIM.”

20. But the prophet,
which shall presume
to speak a word in My Name,
which I have not
commanded him to speak,
or that shall speak
in the name of other gods,
even that prophet shall die.
21. "And if thou say in thine heart,

'HOW SHALL WE
KNOW THE WORD
WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN?'

22. When a prophet speaketh
in The Name of The LORD,
if the thing follow not,
nor come to pass,
that is the thing which
The LORD hath not spoken,
but the prophet hath
spoken it presumptuously:
thou shalt not be afraid of him.

MaxInDHouse:

A group just emerge all of a sudden around 1919 and they began traveling throughout the earth preaching and teaching people in all our neighbourhood how to cohabit peacefully and never to raise weapons again.

THAT IS A WICKED AND HYPOCRITICAL LIE! NOT EVEN LORD YESHUA WAS ABLE TO DO THAT, WHEN HE WAS ON THE EARTH!

How can Disciples possibly do what their Lord could not do?

Neither is there any evidence that they have advanced any such plan for World Peace. It is a certainty that their Carnivorous Pets all still eat meat, and not grass.

If they could build one zoo, where their Lions and Tigers ate straw, and their poisonous snakes were harmless, they would have something.

CULTS attract immature minds, who cannot distinguish between unrealistic Promises and substantial Realities.

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL
SMITE THEE ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at The Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever
shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
the Children of your Father
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye more (than others)
Do not even the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

MaxInDHouse:

Today there are millions from different races that have embraced this teachings and people are saying everywhere that there is LOVE among this people! John 13:34-35

LORD YESHUA DECREED THAT SINNERS LOVING ONE ANOTHER IS NOTHING SPECIAL.

. ACTS 15:1-31.

AND certain men
which came down from Judaea
taught the Brethren,
and said,

“EXCEPT YE BE CIRCUMCISED
AFTER THE MANNER OF MOSES,
YE CANNOT BE SAVED.”

2. When therefore Paul and Barnabas
had no small dissension
and disputation with them,
they determined that
Paul and Barnabas,
and certain other of them,
should go up to Jerusalem
unto the Apostles and Elders
about this question.
3. And being brought on their way
by the Church,
they passed through
Phenice and Samaria,
declaring the Conversion
of the Gentiles:
and they caused great joy
unto all the Brethren.
4. And when they were
come to Jerusalem,
they were received of the Church,
and of the Apostles and Elders,
and they declared all things
that God had done with them.
5. But there rose up certain of the sect
of the Pharisees which Believed,
saying,

"THAT IT WAS NEEDFUL
TO CIRCUMCISE THEM,
AND TO COMMAND THEM
TO KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES."

6. And the Apostles and Elders
came together
for to consider of this matter.
7. And when there had been
much disputing,
Peter rose up,
and said unto them,

“Men and Brethren,
ye know how
that a good while ago
God made choice among us,
that the Gentiles by my mouth
should hear
the Word of The Gospel,
and Believe.
8. And God,
which knoweth the hearts,
bare them witness,
giving them The Holy Ghost,
even as he did unto us;
9. “And put no difference
between us and them,
purifying their hearts by Faith.
10. "Now therefore
why tempt ye God,
to put a yoke
upon the neck of the Disciples,
which neither our fathers
nor we were able to bear?
11. “But we believe that
through The Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ
we shall be Saved,
even as they.”

12. Then all the multitude
kept silence,
and gave audience
to Barnabas and Paul,
declaring what
miracles and wonders
God had wrought among
the Gentiles by them.
13. And after they had
held their peace,
James answered,
saying,

"Men and Brethren,
hearken unto me:
14. "Simeon hath declared how God
at the first did visit the Gentiles,
to take out of them
a people for His Name.
15." And to this agree
The Words of the Prophets;
as it is written,

16. 'AFTER THIS I WILL RETURN,
AND WILL BUILD AGAIN
THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID,
WHICH IS FALLEN DOWN;
AND I WILL BUILD AGAIN
THE RUINS THEREOF,
AND I WILL SET IT UP:
17. 'THAT THE RESIDUE OF MEN
MIGHT SEEK AFTER THE LORD,
AND ALL THE GENTILES,
UPON WHOM MY NAME IS CALLED,
SAITH THE LORD,
WHO DOETH ALL THESE THINGS.'

18. "Known unto God
are all His Works
from The Beginning of the World.
19. "Wherefore my sentence is,
that we trouble not them,
which from among the Gentiles
are turned to God:
20. "But that we write unto them,
that they abstain from
pollutions of idols
and from fornication,
and from things strangled,
and from blood.
21. "For Moses of Old Time
hath in every city
them that preach him,
being read in the synagogues
every Sabbath Day."

22. Then pleased it the Apostles
and Elders
with the whole Church,
to send chosen men
of their own company
to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas;
namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas
and Silas,
chief men among the Brethren:
23. And they wrote letters by them
after this manner;

“THE APOSTLES
AND ELDERS AND BRETHREN
SEND GREETING
UNTO THE BRETHREN
WHICH ARE OF THE GENTILES
IN ANTIOCH AND SYRIA
AND CILICIA.
24. “FORASMUCH AS
WE HAVE HEARD,
THAT CERTAIN WHICH
WENT OUT FROM US
HAVE TROUBLED YOU WITH WORDS,
SUBVERTING YOUR SOULS,
SAYING,

[b]'YE MUST BE CIRCUMCISED,
AND KEEP THE LAW:'

TO WHOM WE GAVE
NO SUCH COMMANDMENT:

25. “IT SEEMED GOOD UNTO US,
BEING ASSEMBLED WITH ONE ACCORD,
TO SEND CHOSEN MEN UNTO YOU
WITH OUR BELOVED
BARNABAS AND PAUL,
26. “MEN THAT HAVE
HAZARDED THEIR LIVES
FOR THE NAME
OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
27. “WE HAVE SENT THEREFORE
JUDAS AND SILAS,
WHO SHALL ALSO TELL YOU
THE SAME THINGS BY MOUTH.
28. “FOR IT SEEMED GOOD
TO THE HOLY GHOST,
AND TO US, TO LAY UPON YOU
NO GREATER BURDEN
THAN THESE NECESSARY THINGS;

29. 'THAT YE ABSTAIN FROM MEATS
OFFERED TO IDOLS,
AND FROM BLOOD,
AND FROM THINGS STRANGLED,
AND FROM FORNICATION:

FROM WHICH
IF YE KEEP YOURSELVES,
YE SHALL DO WELL.
FARE YE WELL.' ”

30. So when they were dismissed,
they came to Antioch:
and when they had
gathered the multitude together,
they delivered the Epistle:
31. Which when they had read,
they rejoiced for the consolation.

OYINBO HYPOCRITES ALWAYSHIDE UNDER LIES ABOUT "LOVE."

. PROVERBS 1:10-19.

10. My son,
if Sinners entice thee,
consent thou not.
11. If they say,

"COME WITH US,
LET US LAY WAIT FOR BLOOD,
LET US LURK PRIVILY
FOR THE INNOCENT
WITHOUT CAUSE:
12. "LET US
SWALLOW THEM UP ALIVE
AS THE GRAVE;
AND WHOLE,
AS THOSE THAT GO DOWN
INTO THE PIT:
13. "WE SHALL FIND
ALL PRECIOUS SUBSTANCE,
WE SHALL FILL OUR HOUSES
WITH SPOIL:
14. "CAST IN THY LOT
AMONG US;
LET US ALL HAVE
ONE PURSE:"

15. My son,
walk not thou
in the way with them;
refrain thy foot from their path:
16. For their feet run to Evil,
and make haste
to shed blood.
17. Surely in vain
the net is spread
in the sight of any bird.
18. And they lay wait
for their own blood;
they lurk privily
for their own lives.
19. So are the ways
of every one
that is greedy of gain;
which taketh away the life
of the owners thereof.

. PROVERBS 6:16-19.

16 These six things
doth The LORD Hate:
yea, seven are
an Abomination unto Him:

17. "A PROUD LOOK,

A LYING TONGUE,

AND HANDS THAT SHED
INNOCENT BLOOD,

18. AN HEART
THAT DEVISETH
WICKED IMAGINATIONS,

FEET THAT BE SWIFT
IN RUNNING TO MISCHIEF,

19. A FALSE WITNESS
THAT SPEAKETH LIES,

AND HE THAT
SOWETH DISCORD
AMONG BRETHREN."

.   PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth
dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up deceit
within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not:
for (there are)
seven Abominations
in his heart.
26. (Whose) hatred is
covered by Deceit,
his Wickedness
shall be shewed
before the (whole) Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth
(those that are) afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth
worketh Ruin.

THESE SCRIPTURES SHOW THE STRATEGY OF FALSE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES IN GENERAL, AND JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® IN PARTICULAR.

Criminals loving fellow Criminals is nothing special.

But they do not have love for one another.

As soon as any of them needs a Blood Transfusion to live, they sentence them to Death, by forbidding them to receive Blood Transfusion.

Blood Transfusion was impossible at the time of the so-called "APOSTLES."

In any event, they had no right to create Commandments that contradict The Law of Moses, nor The Teachings of Lord Yeshua.

The "Apostles" were murderous liars and hypocrites.

CEPHAS lied when he said that Paul's Writing were "HARD TO UNDERSTAND:" they are, actually, EASY TO UNDERSTAND!

They are ALL LIES.

Designed to DESTROY CHRISTIANS.

oaroloye:

At the Senior Levels of Religion and Atheism are very able Bible Scholars, who know full well, that The King James Version New Testament translated ELEVEN DIFFERENT WORDS as "love."

[b]1. MATTHEW 43-44,46. Αγαπαω, agapao. "LOVE" in a social, moral sense.

2. MATTHEW 6:5. . MATTHEW 23:6. Αγαπη, agape. "LOVE" in the sense of affection, benevolence.

3. MATTHEW 24:12. Φιλεω, phileo. "LOVE" in the sense of "being a friend to-" "to be fond of a person or object."

4. MARK 12:38. Θελω, thelo. To determine (as an act), to delight in, desire, to be disposed toward.

5. 1st THESSALONIANS 4:9; HEBREWS 13:1. Φιλαδελφια, philadelphia. Fond of brethren; fraternal love.

6. 1st TIMOTHY 6:10. Φιλαργυρια; philaguria. "LOVE" in the sense of "the love of money."

7. TITUS 2:4. (Love Husband.) Φιλανδρος; philandros. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of man;" "affectionate love as a wife."

8. TITUS 2:4. (Love Children.) Φιλοτεκνος; phileteknos. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of children;" "maternal love."

9. TITUS 3:4. Φιλανθρωπια; philantropia. "LOVE" in the sense of "fondness of Mankind;" benevolence.

10. 1st PETER 3:8. Φιλαφελφος; philadelphos. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of brethren;" fraternal love.

11. REVELATION 3:19. Φιλεω; phileo. "LOVE" in the sense of "to be a friend to;" "to have affection for;" "personal feeling;" sentiment, duty, propriety, "kiss love."[/b]

THE DEFINITION THAT LAYMEN THINK THE BIBLE MEANS IS EROS: ROMANTIC AND SEXY LOVE- THIS IS THE ONLY ONE OF THE TWELVE TERMS NOT USED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT.

. LEVITICUS 19:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:18.

18. "Cursed be he
that maketh the blind
to wander out of The Way."

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:24.

24. "Cursed be he
that smiteth his Neighbour
secretly."

"AMEN."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. "Cursed be he
that confirmeth not
all The Words of this Law
to do them."

"AMEN."

CHRISTIANS AND NON-CHRISTIANS ALIKE LITERALLY GO INSANE, TRYING TO BELIEVE THAT "LOVE," IN THE BIBLE, MEANS WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT IT MEANS COLLOQUIALLY.

MaxInDHouse:

Well if there is any intellectual living in this generation that failed to find out why or how can such seemingly impossible thing be then i doubt if such a person is truly an intellectual and i wonder what humans are using their brains for if we can travel to the moon but we failed to cohabit peacefully on the planet where we have everything we need! Genesis 1:26-28

THE AMERICANS HAVE CLAIMED TO HAVE GONE TO THE MOON- BUT THAT IS ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR LIES.

Their Religions are as fake as their Space Programmes!

[See: WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON!, by Bill Kaysing (1976).]

MaxInDHouse:

May you have PEACE! smiley

. ISAIAH 57:21.

21. "(There is) no Peace,

Saith my God,

"to the Wicked."

. JEREMIAH 6:14.

14. They have Healed also
the hurt (of the Daughter)
of my people slightly,
saying,

"PEACE, PEACE;"

when there is no Peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video / Brazilian Lady Shows Fellow Ladies How To Sit Properly In Church(photos) / Just Thoughts:which Is The Eaiest And Which Is The Hardest To Do?:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 378
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.