Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense (41265 Views)

You’re Not On Channels TV, Don’t Stand Before Me And Talk Nonsense – Aks Judge / You’re Not On Channels TV, Don’t Stand Before Me And Talk Nonsense – Aks Judge / "You Call Yourself A Benin Man, Yet You Stand Before Our Oba Wearing A Cap" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by bestman09(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by Terrier99: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
The Chief Judge has become the Defence counsel to Udom.

6 Likes

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by SecretReporter(f): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nah thier work
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by nerdjared: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Just imagine the kind of useless judgement a state High court judge gave in favor of a PDP governor against a critic of his government. If Buhari or an APC governor had used the judiciary to obtain this kind of insane judgement against a critic, the entire social media would be on fire.

Just imagine what a tyrant like Udom Emmanuel would do to opposition and government critics if he’s given power at the federal level. I really pity those who were too young or have forgotten the kind of right abuses that PDP perpetrated in the 16 unproductive years they ruled Nigeria. I hope we don’t get to see such calamitous years ever again.

what can be more calamitous than this regime, 12.5kg gas is now above 10k naira

3 Likes

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by Oxtertee(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
The
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by nedekid: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Just imagine the kind of useless judgement a state High court judge gave in favor of a PDP governor against a critic of his government. If Buhari or an APC governor had used the judiciary to obtain this kind of insane judgement against a critic, the entire social media would be on fire.

Just imagine what a tyrant like Udom Emmanuel would do to opposition and government critics if he’s given power at the federal level. I really pity those who were too young or have forgotten the kind of right abuses that PDP perpetrated in the 16 unproductive years they ruled Nigeria. I hope we don’t get to see such calamitous years ever again.
Yawn..

2 Likes

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by nedekid: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
nerdjared:

what can be more calamitous than this regime, 12.5kg gas is now above 10k naira
Dont mind the otondo

2 Likes

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by KenOne: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Inibehe Effiong, one of end SARS promoters lawyers on AIT, Arise Tv, TVC and Channels. Hmmmmm PDP governors on the beat Udom Emmanuel awarded 1.5Billion for libel. Just like the one Wike another PDP governor filed in Rivers State High Court against Thisday newspaper for libel too expect 10billion award from Rivers State Judiciary to Wike.
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by Chicky34: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Channels TV ti wo gau

1 Like

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by Treasure17(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Funny but it's all shade of wrong to talk your fellow learned colleague in such a condescending manner.

1 Like

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by Newboss(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
I know say the judge na woman.
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by jericco1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
That moment you realize quoting law in court is different from beer parlour talk on TV and social media.

You simply can’t place something on nothing and expect it to stand. The court can only assume jurisdiction to determine if it has jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by dapolaw(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Are you normal at all?

The onus lies on the accused to prove his case... You defamed someone character, then you should be able to defend it.

This is a lesson to alot of you that will come on nairaland and social media to say rubbish about other people without proves.

Let's see where he will get the N1 5bn from

seunmsg:

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by Shedking(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by Stevosty: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Let's assume he talks nonsense in the media which he doesn't, what is the judge business in that? She should focus on the case before her, The judge is obviously political.

2 Likes

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by peddy231(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Terrier99:
The Chief Judge has become the Defence counsel to Udom.

I am telling you...Something that is an elementary principle of law that where there are two competing applications; one to bring life or resuscitate a matter and the other to destroy the matter, the application to bring life will be taken first. Me confuse for wetin Chief Judge dey talk oh.
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by NairaMaster1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

What's this zombie saying?

2 Likes

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by NairaMaster1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

What's this zombie saying?

1 Like

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by guychidile: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Two of you knows the best.
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by guychidile: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
I can't challenge you on this matter, because two of knows and understands laws more than I do.

1 Like

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by Promzone(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
with all due respect sir, you're a delutional retard angry
why wouldn't you face your current challenges in this country rather than always going back to the past
so since PDP had been an unproductive tyrants so we should allow APC the same opportunity se?
seunmsg:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by thecommunist(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Typical of people in Nigeria, They always think they are superior and know it all.
as long as what he said is true, Madam, please shut up and comply with the provisions of the constitution!

1 Like

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by ActuaRise696969: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
The judgment is in order. By the time the accused has paid 1.5 billion and 150 million, he will have evidences before making accusations.

These days people just pay newspapers to tarnish images without evidences. Even if he is right, does he have evidences?

I particularly do not like career politicians, and Akwa Ibom has never been ruled by a career politician.

All that politicians do is write petitions and engineer blackmails

2 Likes

Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by Danosophe(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
See achievement o. Chai! So, to be hosted on a Tv station; any one, is now an achievement?
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by flokii: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
That's grossly unprofessional and an abuse of office.. the judicial council ought to look into this.
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by Sammy07: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Treasure17:
Funny but it's all shade of wrong to talk your fellow learned colleague in such a condescending manner.

What do u mean?

So because a VC and some of this colleagues are professors means he shouldn't talk to Dem in that manner?

Or HOD to lecturer?
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by ActuaRise696969: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
flokii:
That's grossly unprofessional and an abuse of office.. the judicial council ought to look into this.

Abuse of office for telling a lawyer not to whip sentiments?

He is supposed to be begging for his plea to be accepted, instead of teaching a judge her job.
Re: Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense by blowjohn(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Was it because of criticism or a libel case?

U leave the message and attack the messanger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.