Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives (1923 Views)

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) / Top 5 Underwater Hotel In The World(number 5 Will Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by Voice22: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives

The Muraka undersea hotel room is a two-level structure. Floating atop the water, there is a living room, a bedroom, a glass bathroom with an egg-shaped tub facing the sea, a kitchen, a bar, a gym, butler's quarters, an infinity pool and deck facing the sunset. It is the world's first underwater hotel at Conrad Maldives.

A curled staircase descends down to the underwater suite that sits 17.4 feet below sea level on the ocean floor, with a beautiful king-sized bedroom, bathroom and living room area. With its clear, shiny and curved, acrylic dome-shaped ceiling and all-glass walls, the suite features 180-degree, all-encompassing views of surrounding marine life. Completely submerged in the sea, it has the feel of a larger-than-life aquarium.

The undersea kitchen and bathroom is a highlight. The glass wall looks directly into a bed of colorful coral, where guests or tourists can watch hundreds and thousands of sting rays, tropical fish and even nurse sharks feeding.

The underwater hotel can accommodate up to nine guests. The hotel also has a submerged restaurant where tourists and guests can eat delicious meals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jY6Yeug20A

1 Like

Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by habsydiamond(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Beautiful!!! But fear no go gree me to sleep there.. Cos when the sharks decides to strike eh or make dem body touch glass heart attack go nearly kill the occupants.

1 Like

Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by SUCKCESSFUL: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Beta things dey this life
Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by Otuegbe: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Queen of the Coast,
Must be the owner of the hotel.

1 Like

Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Even if i get the money
i cannt take such risk.
anything can happen
Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by Hashabiah: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
People go soon become victims of underwater pressure and drowning
Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by Nokio1: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yanga dey sleep.....
Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by Mide1data: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
HOLY SHIT
Beautiful. I would love to go there once.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING
Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by Freestainworld(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
E fine, but I no get any agreement with marine spirit, Na land spirit.
Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by Lionnation: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ghow can some body have nice sleep here, using your hand to buy sleepless night
Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by Desultan(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
For free sef you will not catch me here.
What if an earthquake occur that night
what if subsidence occurs that night on the ocean floor
what if there is an undersea eruption
what if one technician press the wrong button
What if village people radar suddenly starts working

Otio! I love technology but I value my life more. My adrenaline no fit carry this kind adventure abegi.

1 Like

Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by OssyMalik: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Human beings will carry their wahala and be disturbing marine lives. The day those animals will provoke for disturbing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by Purplebirdrep: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is serious
Re: Inside The World's First Glass Underwater Hotel Suite At Conrad Maldives by Javalord000(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
See dream enjoyment

(1) (Reply)

Booking And Paying For A Domestic Flight Online While Outside The Country / Amazing Photos Of World Heritage Sites In Africa / Overstayed In France Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.