Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA (62380 Views)

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
The Mall of America needs no introduction in the USA. Located in Bloomington, not too far from the St Paul International airport at Minneapolis, it is the single biggest mall in the whole of the US. Tourist all over the country fly down to see what the 5.6 million square feet mall has to offer.

I visited Minneapolis, Minnesota for a one week conference and decided to be somewhat adventurous. Had limited time to spend and couldn't explore every part of the mall. Although entrance is completely free, you've got to pay for other forms of activities. The good part is, clothes here are tax-free so you pay only for the cost of the clothing.

This mall has some mind blowing stats you just might be interested in - Over 500 retail stores, and home to world largest LEGO. If you spend 5mins in each store, it will take you 2 days to finish shopping.

So I took some random pictures from inside the mall. I have only shown photos from the amusement park region.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
For the records, this city/state is home to Somalians from Africa.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
I did the Log Chute ride. It cost about $8.50. It was quite scary. You know that feeling when a plane is just about to land with water splashing over you, that's what you get. Took some videos but can't share here.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
More photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Generally, it's a nice place to visit with your kids. Went with the Indian in the second picture.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
If you're not careful in this country, you'd grow overweight. Some could be hereditary though.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
More photos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
Just before visiting the mall, below are my guys in the last photo. We all came to present our research work.

The goal of this thread is to inspire you to embrace quality education, be extremely focused in your dealings as it'd take you far and everywhere around the world.

163 Likes 17 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
A whole lot of games and recreational activities could be done for fun here, but are mostly for children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
More photos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
More photos but hasn't been easy uploading.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
Again, more photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
It's a wrap

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Treasure17(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Beautiful edifices. God when?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Justkatty(f): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
So beautiful
The mall is malling cheesy

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by decatalyst(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
Imagine.

It's just a mall oo.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by yinkus6750(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
UAE yet to surpass this record
Still looking ahead

16 Likes

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Taaa Aba central Park is better than this.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by NFBI: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
I hope one crackhead won't come armed and start shooting

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by judatech: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2023
NFBI:
You are just thinking my thoughts 😊

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Schrodinger2(m): 12:26am On Sep 03, 2023
NFBI:
Although, the security is tight at the entrance with police presence, one happened last summer.

judatech:

You are just thinking my thoughts 😊

The shooter was quickly apprehended.

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by chubinwa(m): 5:49am On Sep 03, 2023
That's why it's America. We have the financial resources to do things like this, but corruption will not allow it. Our hope in the hand of PO

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Sweetvie: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2023
Beautiful smiley
Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by KingLennon(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2023
One politician in Nigeria can build 3 of these. Corruption in Nigeria will not allow us develop....

All those supporting mediocrity has never left this country. That's why I get angry when illiterates and idiots are at the helm of affairs in this country sad

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by 22o62021: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2023
I'm tired of living in Nigeria

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Sucre6: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2023
This people are 10 billion miles ahead of us, nice edifice ,😎

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by BItt: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2023
Sucre6:
This people are 10 billion miles ahead of us, nice edifice ,😎

Majorly because they speak one general language and they are years older than the country Nigeria.

Also I noticed Africans hardly think towards improvements or perhaps, we have a lackluster attitude

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by chybuzky(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2023
Wow so beautiful, money Good oo grin

2 Likes

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by siofra(f): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2023
Schrodinger2:

Although, the security is tight at the entrance with police presence, one happened last summer.

The shooter was quickly apprehended.

Wetin dey worry these Americans

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by CedarHoldings: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2023
BItt:

Majorly because they speak one general language and they are years older than the country Nigeria.

Also I noticed Africans hardly think towards improvements or perhaps, we have a lackluster attitude
Attitude of our people toward something like this will not let those that can build it do it, because our people like to take advantage of good things,in one word, they will wreck the mall.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by Ajibade123(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2023
Schrodinger2:
Just before visiting the mall, below are my guys in the last photo. We all came to present our research work.

The goal of this thread is to inspire you to embrace quality education, be extremely focused in your dealings as it'd take you far and everywhere around the world.
Please what are you studying and how much is the school fees

1 Like

Re: MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA by BlackAdam65: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2023
KingLennon:
One politician in Nigeria can build 3 of these. Corruption in Nigeria will not allow us develop....

All those supporting mediocrity has never left this country. That's why I get angry when illiterates and idiots are at the helm of affairs in this country sad
building it is not the an issue the problem is can it be maintained

15 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.