Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

5 Types Of Money You Should Never Use To Invest On Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Types Of Money You Should Never Use To Invest On Cryptocurrency (501 Views)

Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin / Best Project To Invest On In 2020 / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Money You Should Never Use To Invest On Cryptocurrency by Supremeboss: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Cryptocurrency investment has changed lots of lives, several people have become millionaires overnight. It is crystal clear that cryptocurrency is the future and we are yet to fully see the full potentials of crypto.
Just like it has changed the financial status of several people, it has also ruined a lot. There is no doubt that the cryptocurrency market is the most volatile market in the world.
Accurately predicting the next action of a token is almost impossible and this is why no one can give you a 100% assurance of any coin heading to the moon.
On this article, we will talk about the five types of money you should never use to invest in cryptocurrency. Read it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/5-types-of-money-you-should-never-use-to-invest-on-cryptocurrency/

Re: 5 Types Of Money You Should Never Use To Invest On Cryptocurrency by hopeforcharles(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2021
I don't agree with you on the loan money. I have the money to invest but I used it for something else. And I am 200% sure to get more money, what is the harm in lending to buy when there is an opportunity like a dip in cryptocurrency?
Re: 5 Types Of Money You Should Never Use To Invest On Cryptocurrency by isnigeriadead: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Someone sent this to me on whatapp. I asked him for evidence and he sent it to me. I felt pity for him not seeing the red flag all long.

SCAM ALERT!!!

If you receive this messege please be warned Telegram
FXTM BITCOIN Platform is a scam..
I have just been scammed.
NEVER INVEST in Telegram FXTM BITCOIN
IF YOU HAVE your on ur own NEVER make
further payments please.

I HAVE BEEN BLOCK FROM GENERAL PLATFORM TO PREVENT
OTHERS FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH.
YOU CAN ASK ME FOR EVIDENCES PRIVATELY TWO OF THE
PAYMENT HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRM ON THE PLATFORM

READ MY INVESTMENT PROFILE/STORY AND AVOID THEM
IF THEY REFUTE THIS ON THE PLATFORM PLS
ASK THEM TO UNBLOCK ME TO PROOF THEIR LIES.

Admin RUTH ISELEMA (MALE) 0816236365 AND AJAYI MOMOH 1ST BANK A/C NO 3114229057

I invested N50k on promo
another N50k on unsolicited upgrade payment
blockchain fees A N15,500
another blockchain fees B N15,500
paid company cash out fees N31,100

total investment N100,000.00
total fees paid N62,000.00
grand total N162,100.00 to earn
a promo plan which is expected to be x 3

All for investment of N50k which
you deliberately claim was upgraded by
another N50k without my concent.

I expect to have cashed out since as you
promised. or you block me here if it's all
a sham.

Alert me now to prove all this ur Telegram
FXTM BITCOIN is not a forum to scam investors
and disrepute bitcoin activities in Nigeria.

Waiting for ur positive or negation rejoinder pls.
so that the platfrom will know ur transparent.

ADENDIUM
You have blocked me from posting this on the platform.

Hmmmm, My people this is one of their new formula apart from FGN covid 19 share of 80k grant

(1) (Reply)

Apecoin Price Prediction - Can Apecoin Reach $50? / Omegapro Educational Videos To Help You Make Money / Best Trending Coin And Where You Trade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.