Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO (27948 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh / Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo / WATCH: One Thing I Have Never Done In My Life Is “runs” - Blessing Okoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by AnambraHeraldTV: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Blessing Okoro, who made this disclosure in a video she published on social media, stated that the reason she never pursued the path of getting money through 'runs' is because of sustainability.

According to her, runs is not sustainable, and the money does not last. She went on to say that the only thing that can be sustained is value.

She did, however, state that she is not passing judgment on individuals who engage in such behaviors and recommended young females who are thinking about participating to reconsider because it is a complete waste of time.

“I’ve never slept with a man for money and the reason when I’ve never done runs in my life before is because of sustainability. Runs is not sustainable. The reason why I Okoro Blessing didn’t pick runs as a path is because it’s not sustainable. Runs is like yahoo, it’s like magic it doesn’t last. That’s why a lot women and girls who do runs when look back and cant even see what they did with their body.” she said.

Watch video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYeuZaqFfqQ

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by NovesaTillie(f): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
I believe her. I have also never slept with a man for orgasm.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by BlackXabbath(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
You can proudly add that your mother is a virgin"

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omo, she's right. cheesy
I too like this woman cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by slawormiir: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

I was enjoying her write up until

She mentioned and be comparing runs with bombing and keyboarding

What make her to think keyboarding doesn't last

All these baby girls be talking anyhow.....and moreover what about the transport fare you dey collect....is that not money

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by EXLOVER(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
This one is related to Lie Mohammed, 80% of Nigeria girls have slept with men for money, the remaining 20% will start soon and she's not part of the 20%.

Bobmarie:
Your Nigerian sisters showed them the way.

I don't know why you keep stalking me even when i didn't mention you, is it my gbola or my money you want?

39 Likes

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by AfroKnight: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
cheesy

Isn’t this the babe who lied about owning a house?

If you can lie about something that big and visible and readily verifiable how much more something as private as your sex life?

She knows that those men who can debunk this are too big to be bothered or they probably don’t remember her. Madam Motivational speaker, suffri dey lie.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by ThatFairGuy: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Literally saying she slept with MEN free of charge.

Are you Asampetenwaanyi undecided

22 Likes

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by NwaNimo1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021

34 Likes

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by socialmediaman: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Fiscus105(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
AnambraHeraldTV:
Blessing Okoro, who made this disclosure in a video she published on social media, stated that the reason she never pursued the path of getting money through 'runs' is because of sustainability.

According to her, runs is not sustainable, and the money does not last. She went on to say that the only thing that can be sustained is value.

She did, however, state that she is not passing judgment on individuals who engage in such behaviors and recommended young females who are thinking about participating to reconsider because it is a complete waste of time.

“I’ve never slept with a man for money and the reason when I’ve never done runs in my life before is because of sustainability. Runs is not sustainable. The reason why I Okoro Blessing didn’t pick runs as a path is because it’s not sustainable. Runs is like yahoo, it’s like magic it doesn’t last. That’s why a lot women and girls who do runs when look back and cant even see what they did with their body.” she said.

Watch video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYeuZaqFfqQ

And for coded run? In which you frown face for the guy immediately after sex, which forced him to give or add more money.

......here in obodo naija, the unshakable mentality is that wen u sleep with us without commusirate cash to balance it, you are just useless or I'm worthless lady

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Overrated833(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
I believe u lol
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Crusadee: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Better talk true! You go come meet me for heaven, what of the one you did last week? Why that alhaji give you $500 ehhh, what of the one of $1000 the one N200k no? All this one na Dec only ooo! If I come mention Nov Oct and Sept nko? Better take time ooo

Igbo woman with money!!! No be 5 and 6?

No be your fault, na desmond elliott cause am

You wan make money reach kanayo o kanayo abi take time oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Martinez39s(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
The reek of lies assails my nostrils.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by WibusJaga: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021

That's her word.
Maybe true, maybe lie; only God knows.
You may believe or not believe her; it's your choice.
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by youngreezy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Skillsnigeria: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Ganvic: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
But you've slept with men anyway

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by africandollar: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
…and I also have been able to eat the insides of a coconut without having to crack open the shell. grin

6 Likes

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by GboyegaD(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
How is this news?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Lexusgs430: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
We await the men, that have paid her ... .... grin
Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by money121(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yimu

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by paulolee(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
lolz...easier said bt i cnt judge her bcox I dnt know her...
streets say "if to say kpekus get last used notification or meter, so many guys for don forget woman matter n buy sex dolls or turn gay"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by jnrbayano(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
...how about sleeping for gifts?

wink

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Aboks(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
My grand mom has never slept with a man before

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Firstcitizen: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Liar! Babe wey lie claim house wey no be her own, na im we go believe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO by Nicepoker(m): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
See eyes like a hardware prostitute. She is lying.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Mavin's Concert In Manchester / Adorable Makeup Photos Of Kate Henshaw / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.