Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport (30036 Views)

Customs Intercept Dubai-bound Passenger With 2,886 ATM Cards At Lagos Airport / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by PlanBizNg: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by africandollar: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
So Boko Haram too wan start to dey japa their funds out of One Nigeria? grin
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by BKayy: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
I don't think these Arewanistanis did this for the sake of it, I believe they just want to fill their own quota in the fraud industry so that it will not look as if Northern Nigeria is marginalised

2 Likes

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Walkee: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
bolaayenimo:
This one pass Abass Ramoni Hushpuppi, Obi Invictus and Abba Kyari combined together
terrorism most likely. What would a scammer be doing with that number of cards? Scammers would have copied out the numbers and dumped the cards.
Maybe they were going to distribute them to terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by SadiqBabaSani: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
How many Atm cards does the law permits us to have if there is any such law
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Tranquillity360: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yoruba muslim.
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Walkee: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
backbencher:
Can someone explain what or why he needs over 1000 ATM cards?

I'm serious.
terrorist activity most likely

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Akaekpuchiowa: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Send to your village people first

1Tabab0:
HEY NAIRALANDER'S

Free Football ODD; By FRANCE Based source.

Whats-app me And enjoy

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4

KICKOFF OFF TONIGHT

1 Like

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Oizee(f): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
What's amusing that one?
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by beeblack: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
I thought they said Yahoo only occurs in South.

Hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Akaekpuchiowa: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=1Tabab0 post=108179115]HEY NAIRALANDER'S

Free Football ODD; By FRANCE Based source.

Whats-app me And enjoy

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4

KICKOFF OFF
TONIGHT
[/quote

Send to your village people first
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by airsaylongcome: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
backbencher:

I'm serious.

Money laundering. Funded the accounts tied to those accounts with the maximum dollar amount allowed by CBN. Abroad they will withdraw those amounts. No flags raised

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by treesun: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

One thousand, one hundred and forty four.
The only place I can remember this figure is in the Book of Revelations!
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by McTobe(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
I wanted to tell you but there are also people that follow up on this kind of cases on Nairaland. But believe me this is either for money laundering or for payment by a proxy for subversive activity against the state. But it is far from Yahoo. I am sure the investigators themselves know that it is a high profile case
backbencher:

I'm serious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Jinsic123: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mzmzmsn
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
They are probably Ransom mules of Bandits and Kidnappers, even politicians are not left out.
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by NoSentiment: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
These are people who deal in forex biz by using master cards to withdraw money in foreign currencies and make profit. They are many in Kano. My eyebrow is not raised. Next news please!

5 Likes

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by techWriter1: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
This one get Abass Ramoni Hushpuppi, Obi Invictus and Abba Kyari complemented together
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by adeheritage: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wireless terrorism
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by bencr7: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
1000 atm card what diz is history breaking,it now u will not find lovenorth and golan007 and others like them in d post because it there pple were do this one but south especially igbo they will open their mouth to comment rubbish
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by jojothunder: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
But hausa tribe says that igbo and Yoruba people are those practicing money laundering and and double yahoo

1 Like

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Yankee101: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
When you can't get fx for your needs people go to extremes
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Raph82(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abokis don join the squad, Na now now dem go spoil d market for Bois, because anything like this, na to overdo am. When Bois dey manage kidnapping business, things still dey in control, the moment dem join d squad like dis, U no see how d whole thing be? Na joke oooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by nedekid: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Cantonese:
Very sad indeed.

With the cards, they would go from one ATM machine to another abroad, withdrawing money until exhausted.

On the one hand banks tell us there is no Forex, but on the other hand they arrange the Forex for their aboki friends for a large profit. The aboki friends use several ATM cards to take the money away from Nigeria to develop Dubai.

Shame on them all.
No wonder I see my aboki big boy friends machine(car) permanently packed at Zenith everyday.
I been Wan ask am if him done get work bank despite say na draw him de take wrote him name. grin
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by yusluvad(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
blessedvisky:
I never see this format before o shocked
Arewa representing
Arewa sef carry first for this kind format...

1 Like

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by ArewaNorth: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Cantonese:
Very sad indeed.

With the cards, they would go from one ATM machine to another abroad, withdrawing money until exhausted.

On the one hand banks tell us there is no Forex, but on the other hand they arrange the Forex for their aboki friends for a large profit. The aboki friends use several ATM cards to take the money away from Nigeria to develop Dubai.

Shame on them all.

One of the very few people who understand the reason for using so much ATM since this kind of issues started trending in the North around 2016.
Many people think otherwise but there are kind of illegal FOREX that fetch so much profit in this schemes.
Sometimes they'll ask youths to open particular bank accounts and get them verve card only, sometimes master card, sometimes they'll ask for defunct Diamond unexpired ATM cards.

2 Likes

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Danjikanbauchi: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Person they will soon freed and his card returned to him. Except he is a son of nobody.
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Rochasstatue(f): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Atiku is finished!!!!
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
I wanted to see the cap on their heads only and I wasn't disappointed at all . Hausa is teaching you people how to kill the zoo kpatakpata! Alhaji and babariga and fraud! Why won't you people receive debit alerts by 11:59pm while these people are the ones doing the witchcraft calculations in your bank accounts from outside the zoo with the help of bankers in the Zoo. Using ip address from outside;so no body won't suspect them or even trail them. Forex Scammers Tueh..

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by femixville(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
They go free them..
You no go hear about it again..

So far na aboki full efcc, no expect anything right to come out of this case..

Efcc is a scam..
Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
They're the first citizens of Naija and they'll be freed.

nedekid:

No wonder I see my aboki big boy friends machine(car) permanently packed at Zenith everyday.
I been Wan ask am if him done get work bank despite say na draw him de take wrote him name. grin

1 Like

Re: Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport by BMZK: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Money laundering. Funded the accounts tied to those accounts with the maximum dollar amount allowed by CBN. Abroad they will [b]withdraw those amounts. [/b]No flags raised
Cash withdrawal is no longer possible in foreign currency with your regular ATM card from outside the country. It is used to work before with $300 maximum threshold withdrawal until about 2 years ago when CBN instructed banks to stop it because of this kind of abuse. The no foreign cash withdraw policy was effected around May/June 2019. I have not been able to use my card since then unless the policy has been lifted now. Though I have not not tried my card of recent but I am very sure the service was suspended at a point in time. Please can any banker in the house throw more lights on this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Robbers Kill Three Drivers In Edo, Sell Their Cars (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.