Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad (4125 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Exposed!!! Faces Of Sylvester's Alleged Killers, Dowen School Mgt Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by Thanos5555: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Unconfirmed news on the Dowen college Murder has it that, the cultists boys whose names were mentioned by the school boy before he died, have all been Flown out of the country by thier wealthy parents so as not to face the wrath of the law, as Nigerians are very angry with the Murder of the JSS 1 student of Dowen college due to bullying by older students, we hope that the School authorities be apprehended and parents of the killer boys, face the full wrath of the law, as the school are now complicit with the murder having denied in an official statements of the boys death, blaming it on activities on the football field. early this morning, video of the boy was released to social media by the parents, before he gave up the ghost, the video reveals that the statement that was released by the school was false, and so makes them complicit with the murder

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nothing is hidden under the sun.
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by BelovedofLord: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
What's our boarding school system turning, to?
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by Treasure17(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Something is definitely wrong with us as a people in this country. A group committed heinous crime and you are trying to shield them. Lord have mercy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by hope4nigeria(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
BuckleyBriggs:
No problem na. They will be repatriated. They must come back and pay for their deeds
if trully the name mentioned are out of the country, the school manage should be sent to jail straight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by itsme01: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
African mind is messed up

Public schools having fraternity is a little bit forgivable because they pratically are street kids who don't know better... But private school rich kids?! With all the comforts provided

1 Like

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by ekineme: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Those who are conversant with boarding school environment knows that it's either the school is ignorant of the activities going on at the hostel or they are deliberately and consciously shielding the culprit.

The problem now is that this is not a secluded issue, it's happening in most day and boarding secondary schools but as usual we do prefer to live in denial.

Let other schools authority be proactive, take a lesson from this incident and put a preventive measure not when it happens they will start releasing counter productive statement to save face, now is the best time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
What are they waiting for..they should burn the school down...what nonsense.
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by ModelLook(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
If them like let them run to Malta. The Wrath of God will be upon their entire lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by talk2hb1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
...And A Life Was Taken...
cry cry cry
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by tydi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
pls someone should gist me the gist well
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by TheWolfen(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pathetic
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by Clinghton: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
We should also note that some pupils are being forced to perform some evills like homosexuality etc.
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by ruggedtimi(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
It is so Sad social media never reach this level when I been dey boarding school. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by G450: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
I hate boarding school with passion... A child in boarding skool can easily join cultists, become Gay briel or lazy bian, put ur children where dey will be coming back home after skool hours so dat u can quickly notice when deir behavior changes...

3 Likes

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by DropsMic(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
ModelLook:
If them like let them run to Malta. The Wrath of God will be upon their entire lives.

If there's such a thing as wrath of God politicians in Africa for be endangered species... But do not listen to me tho, continue deceiving yourself until the scales fall from your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by dammywapes(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin
DropsMic:

If there's such a thing as wrath of God politicians in Africa for be endangered species... But do not listen to me tho, continue deceiving yourself until the scales fall from your eyes

1 Like

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by BigDawsNet: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Investigate more, don't let them run

Juvenile Court is waiting on them
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by Collins4u1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Parents be failing at the basic things they should be doing as parents. Na to carry their child go dump for one place in the name of boarding school...
Ike gwuru
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
itsme01:
African mind is messed up

Public schools having fraternity is a little bit forgivable because they pratically are street kids who don't know better... But private school rich kids?! With all the comforts provided
"street kids who don't Know better, that's a little bit harsh on kids whose fault was their parents incapabilities.
But I pray the authority swings into action, and do the needful
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by mu2sa2: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
BelovedofLord:
What's our boarding school system turning, to?
The golden era of boarding school system is long past, sadly. Today, if you love your child you won't send her/him to a boarding school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by Gadafii: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
By now, if na me I for don chatter isale eko boys go shell that school with bottles and stones, make Dem know say matter pass as he be, weyrey dey ground
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by floss(m): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
The parents should face the full wrath of the law... their own offence is as huge as the murder itself. So you want to protect your own child after killing someone else's?....
Now I understand why Moses gave the Israelites that important law of do me I do you....it's really important here because I can't imagine what the parents of the deceased is passing through now knowing this truth. The principal of the school should be sentenced alongside those killer parents.
Nonsense spits.
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:31am On Dec 04, 2021
The lie pandemic
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by kingthreat(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2021
I doubt this story. If true, the killer kids out of this country will be repatriated back. They are not bigger than the law.
Dowen College messed up. They shouldn't have tried to cover up the truth. The school may go bankrupt as no parent will want their child enrolled there and the present children will be withdrawn. Next time, when you collect big money, take bullying seriously.
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by merieam16(f): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2021
But why the cover up at first. SMH.... Dowen college and lies
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by nachisunday(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Still heartbroken! Let's just say no to boarding sch
Like i have often pen down day school is far better than boarding sch, wish the 12yr old boy attend day sch surely he will always be morally, spiritually, physically get a well home advice and strong teaching from his parent everyday.
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by nachisunday(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2021
G450:
I hate boarding school with passion... A child in boarding skool can easily join cultists, become Gay briel or lazy bian, put ur children where dey will be coming back home after skool hours so dat u can quickly notice when deir behavior changes...
yes
Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by kponkedenge(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
G450:

Most parents who put their pupils in boarding schools are workaholics, who are hardly at home to have time for their kids. I remember my former boss too, a very wealthy man.... His two kids were also in boarding school.

The disadvantages of boarding school are enormous.... I wouldn't take such a risk, no matter how wealthy I am.

1 Like

Re: Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad by Saintmary(f): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Boarding schools and their activities have been a subject of speculations for a long time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(nafdac) Recruitment Form 2015/16 Is Out: Office Contact 08134091067 To Apply / Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. / I need Information About Stephen Oluwole Awokoya Foundation Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.