Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

What's The Ideal Cream For Men? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's The Ideal Cream For Men? (443 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? / Botcho Cream For Bigger Butt / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Ideal Cream For Men? by Betboss(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
I'm looking for the Ideal cream for a man with dry skin. A cream that will not change my color, but rather moisturises and nourishes the skin. Please any suggestion would help.
Re: What's The Ideal Cream For Men? by Bahamas95(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
I don't use any cream that contains hydroquinone because it bleaches me within a short time and makes me sweat alot......I have been using Pears for a long time now and my skin is perfectly ok.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Ideal Cream For Men? by Wuminity(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Betboss:
I'm looking for the Ideal cream for a man with dry skin. A cream that will not change my color, but rather moisturises and nourishes the skin. Please any suggestion would help.
Pears is okay.... And it smell nice.
Re: What's The Ideal Cream For Men? by Betboss(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bahamas95:
I don't use any cream that contains hydroquinone because it bleaches me within a short time and makes me sweat alot......I have been using Peers for a long time now and my skin is perfectly ok.

Nice one! Looking for something that won't bleach or make me sweat. Please how much do they sell it and where can I get one?
Re: What's The Ideal Cream For Men? by Bahamas95(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wuminity:

Pears is okay.... And it smell nice.
Ya, I so much love that baby fragrance whenever I apply it on my body. Another good thing about Pears is that I can use it even if the weather is very hot and it won't make me sweat unlike most creams I have tried in the past.

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Cream For Men? by Bahamas95(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Betboss:

Nice one! Looking for something like that won't Beach or make sweat. Please how much do they sell it and where can I get one?
The last one I bought was N600, I don't know if the price is still the same.

It might be cheaper or costlier depending on your location. But it won't be up to 1k.

Re: What's The Ideal Cream For Men? by Betboss(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bahamas95:
The last one I bought was N600, I don't know if the price is still the same.

It might be cheaper or costlier depending on your location. But it won't be up to 1k.
Alright, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Top Trendy Ankara Styles For Women In 2022 / Bizarre Photos Of Bedroom Designs Around The World / 6 Colors In Security Guard Uniform Shirts That Are Trending This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.