Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke (31205 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Are Always Broke / Three Reasons Why Land Investment Is The Unbeaten Way To Get Started As Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Fidelismaria: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Thrash

Person wey never chop no dey save,
Person wey never bellefull no dey invest,
Person wey never even see one source of income no dey diversify.

7 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by mila1121(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Visual
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Agricmoney(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Let those with ears hear

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Ofadaman(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2021
People who go broke, or struggle all the time are majorly savers, they are wired on scarcity mentality, they think to preserve and not to increase. If you begin to think about increase, you'd see why it's not a bad decision to invest in decent social life, good clothes , cars and a nice apartment, because how else will people do business with you if they think you aren't doing well yourself.

Mincers end up always broke ,angry and depressed with life, life is meant to be lived time is short, think increase, go and close deals, meet people , you move faster in life by association ,knowledge than by doing an underpaid 9-5 and taking pride in saving 70% of your salary for inflation to consume

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Lalami3232(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Base on logistics, I agree with yhu
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Karleb(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2021
You live in Nigeria.

You're underpaid.

Things are really expensive.

Those are the three reasons!

3 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by GeneralPula: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Saving money can never make you broke..

Don’t fall for it..

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Bmaster(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2021
DominusPrime:
No. 4.
Even after successfully avoiding the 3 listed there the chase for the next million makes one feel broke.

Money is like climbing a tower with no end in sight. The first day I made 10k many years ago thought i had arrived. Now i make much much more but still chase more like a dog after a b.itch on heat.

what are you saying,[/i]COMRADE

Modified:
No 4.[i]people who are addicted to Gambling
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by patosky55(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2021
DominusPrime:
No. 4.
Even after successfully avoiding the 3 listed there the chase for the next million makes one feel broke.

Money is like climbing a tower with no end in sight. The first day I made 10k many years ago thought i had arrived. Now i make much much more but still chase more like a dog after a b.itch on heat.

I have never done this but I seriously need it and something in me tells me to speak out, I need help from u, any amount will go a long way sir

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by smartr: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Save. Diversify your income. I wish I followed this judiciously. Would be a deci-millionaire by now. But we move smiley
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by olisaEze(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2021
People always seem to have an opinion about other people’s finances until they make their first one million. Then all the wisdom about assets & liabilities fly out the window! grin Bros relax yasef dis is Nigeria, who go broke go broke. All it takes is one issue and every single asset of urs will need to be sold to take care of it! Korede Bello got it right, in the end na God win am! grin

3 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Stycon(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Well, I am mostly broke because I invest almost all the money that comes to me. I hardly hold cash angry

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by KhingLufem1(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Good
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by BABANGBALI: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2021
No 4, your village people are following you
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by smartr: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2021
olisaEze:
People always have an opinion about other people’s finances until they make their first one million. Then all the wisdom about assets & liabilities fly out the window! grin Bros relax yasef dis is Nigeria, who go broke go broke. All it takes is one issue and every single asset of urs will need to be sold to take care of it!

Wo, this one sef dey. I've experienced some serious badluck after running into good money. Family wahala, or something needs fixing and will cost tens of thousands.. Or phone will spoil. Or laptop will spoil.

3 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Timblaze(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Pls am looking for what to invest on, somebody should give me an idea
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2021
I agree 100%
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by donestk(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2021
I'm coping this post right away
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Bmaster(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2021
olisaEze:
People always have an opinion about other people’s finances until they make their first one million. Then all the wisdom about assets & liabilities fly out the window! grin Bros relax yasef dis is Nigeria, who go broke go broke. All it takes is one issue and every single asset of urs will need to be sold to take care of it!
we know say problem no dey finish,but as human being,we suppose do our best and leave the rest to God

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Easylifelomo(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Noted thank you
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Brunicekid(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2021
JABAIDO:
You have valid points, but how would someone who earns 15k lipsrsealed monthly save not to talk of investing?
15k is small, no doubt, but you should still save a little from it, no matter what.
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by PrinceMajestic: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2021
4: keeping Naija girls as friends or girlfriends. The b!tches always begging for money despite their die hard prostitution. Shameless useless smelling things
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Bmaster(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Timblaze:
Pls am looking for what to invest on, somebody should give me an idea
start up a POS biz,
Come back to my mention after five months and shower thanks to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by ebuka333: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Abeg what qualifies one as a millionaire .. 1million abi 20million or is the million in dollars
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by qtguru(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Everything is true, especially the No 3, the more income streams I could generate it made No 1 easier as for No 2 I disagree fun and relaxation are often in that liability section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by damoceile: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2021
JABAIDO:
You have valid points, but how would someone who earns 15k lipsrsealed monthly save not to talk of investing?

The way these motivational speakers make people feel like they ain't trying their best ehn...
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Tokskob2008: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Mr op it's just one reason for me abeg....

No good job yet..
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by chigbokingsley(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2021
(1) Bad government policy
(2) Bad governance
(3) Visionless leaders
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by calcal: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2021
TimmyTen:
Add to the list

Wrong Job

Marrying the wrong person

Sending your kids to schools you can’t afford

having more than 2 children also

I think the above is the root of disaster, by the time the parents clock 50, they are out of a job, and generation poverty remain.
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by mamawa123: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2021
4. Because you are unemployed
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by Eriokanmi: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2021
The 3rd reason isn't writable. I can't even fully explore my only source of income sef. This isn't applicable in all cases.
Re: Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke by ActivistSlimfeez: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2021
donjosh47:
Actually I am guilty of this, I hade saved more contacts than money this year.

Baba God pick my calls... I don hustle Taya, na reward I dey find
It’s not by saving contact man, when you get the rightful of info you needed, cash will keep flowing in

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Your Savings Account Still Receive Monthly Interest? / Gtbank Savings Account Interest Payments Replaced By Deductions / Ultimate Cycler Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.