Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,672 members, 7,959,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live (31153 Views)

Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 2) On 16th July 2020 / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 5th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by NnamdiN: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ordinary 1.5 these mofos couldn't give me. Na to dodge my landlord from now
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by chikason22(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
fergie001:

He deserves it......stupid atimes but he keeps on running.

The team began to tore out but the first 30 mins of the first half was superb football.......

geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by chikason22(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
dfrost:

chikason22, chikason, chikason... How many times did I call you?
dfrost wetin I do. Fear fear. Una get luck Sha
gringringringrin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by lomprico(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
chikason22:
I see draw soup.

This i have seen

But wait oo. Why is Man U playing Ronaldo upfront.
If they want goals, they should play 3 strikers

you are a blind man.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Uzomarrr123: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Techguy96:

Chelsea couldn't beat a coachless man u. What are u saying.
So man United performance against Chelsea was okay to you

That why I said , United fans are now miserable that they settle for crumbs

If Liverpool should put up that kind of performance man United displayed against Chelsea, I will be very worried

But see United fans are okay with that shameful performance, you guys are really settling for less
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Uzomarrr123: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
That Ralf is a professor of soccer. Manchester United has gotten a wizard of a coach.
2 months later

Una go shout, Dey do hash tag #RALFout ! grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Uzomarrr123: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Just 3 shots on goal

Playing at your backyard against palace

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
helinues:
Just like Brown , people hardly knew he came from a rich family
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Odmic2839(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
Then please can you state the kind of ball you want him to play.... Hiss... Drugs is not good, you won’t listen... Man U that played fantastic football today... see marking... see team spirit... I was even surprised how come this are the players that played under Ole... if your kind of ball go arsenal...
Uzomarrr123:
The only way …I will respect this man United new coach is if he should come out after the match during post match interview and admit

“Today’s game was poor and they need to improve”

Any man United fan watching this game should be worried regardless if they win today , this is not the reason and kind of football man United fans wanna see after sacking ole

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by AAA593: 12:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. OLODO. THIS BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL AND YOU ARE SAYING IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH? ALL THESE RIVAL FANS EH… THEY ARE PISSING IN THEIR PANTS ALREADY. I SO MUCH LOVE THE PRESSING. NO SINGLE DULL MOMENT
Deep down you know say this team na trash.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2021
invinzible1:

You are well known over here. You watch football with a biased mindset and very poor one, you want him to perform magic overnight.

Na your type wey no dy celebrate friend success, na your type dy commonize success of your friend. LoL better make Dem run from you ooo.
Even Angelfrost wey no like man UTD dy analyze match with sound and clear mind.
Na you go criticise if to say Dem lose the match

The guy analysis just dey make me laugh! grin

I sense he even wanted United to lose, he sounds pained that they pulled a win.

Rangnick has started well, tho I won't get all hopes up till at least 5 games... Remember how Ole started on a brilliant winning run!

I personally would love to see what he does with players like VDB, Lingard, Diallo, Elanga, and Martial... He has the tools, but how he transforms them into a disciplined lethal force of pure footballing team remains the challenge of the season!... Already, I have to concede that Fred is already showing the pristine quality we saw in his former club, and also makes him a constant starter for his country.

However, Ronaldo might have to be dropped eventually! I see no two ways about it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2021
AAA593:

Deep down you know say this team na trash.

Well, a trashy team would have been eaten alive by Chelsea, Villarreal, even Arsenal...

This Crystal Palace is no pushover at all... They play solid football under Vierra and are not that easy to beat just like Wolves (as Liverpool found out on Saturday).

That team has promise and serious quality! They merely lack cohesion, ambition and discipline which a good coach can instill in them.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Joebayo217: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

So man United performance against Chelsea was okay to you

That why I said , United fans are now miserable that they settle for crumbs

If Liverpool should put up that kind of performance man United displayed against Chelsea, I will be very worried

But see United fans are okay with that shameful performance, you guys are really settling for less
what are u saying y don't Chelsea beat us like 5 nil d Chelsea u people hype can't score open play goal u are just pained because united won grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Joebayo217: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, a trashy team would have been eaten alive by Chelsea, Villarreal, even Arsenal...

This Crystal Palace is no pushover at all... They play solid football under Vierra and are not that easy to beat just like Wolves (as Liverpool found out on Saturday).

That team has promise and serious quality! They merely lack cohesion, ambition and discipline which a good coach can instill in them.
don't mind them d crystal palace manager instructed them to player a counter attacking football and defend throughout d game unfortunately man u dominate d game and dey even struggle to see and any counterattack dey are just a threat in set pieces
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by ajericho(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Rangnick has started well, tho I won't get all hopes up till at least 5 games... Remember how Ole started on a brilliant winning run!

I personally would love to see what he does with players like VDB, Lingard, Diallo, Elanga, and Martial... He has the tools, but how he transforms them into a disciplined lethal force of pure footballing team remains the challenge of the season!... Already, I have to concede that Fred is already showing the pristine quality we saw in his former club, and also makes him a constant starter for his country.

However, Ronaldo might have to be dropped eventually! I see no two ways about it. tongue

Ronaldo being dropped on your dreams
cheesy
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by fergie001: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2021

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by invinzible1: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sooner or later Ronaldo would be drop. It's funny seeing Ronaldo fall down easily when not be chased. Chai old age don catch baba o.
I think Fred is the only player that has given everything for the coaches he has played under. The past two games has shown he could be a better player
One game is too soon to be happy. The difference between Ralf and Ole is the clarity of how they want to play. It's left for the players to give their Best to see that they key Into the vision, long way to go though but the ball recovery rate in the first half was awesome.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Ajibade123(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
vanida6:
if Man u play under 3.5 for me nah 55k i will collect dis evening.....

abeg Man u 2-0 is OK. grin
oya do giveaway
under 3.5 came

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Marseille Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League Final (0 - 3) On 16th May 2018 / Manchester United Vs Norwich (3 - 2) On 16th April 2022 / Nairaland Fantasy League 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.