Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann (23992 Views)

Borno: Photos Of ISWAP Attack On Troops, Civilians In Rann / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed / Pictures Of Soldiers Killed During BHT Attack In Rann (viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by mediainc: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
God can never bless terrorist that have killed hundreds of unarmed Easterners.
Stop quoting me, quote your people...you are reported.
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by Blackdisciple(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
I think the army needs foreign orientation to combat terrorism.

They should work on it
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by crossbreedwears(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
It will never be well with you and your family. You'll loose people close to you in the battle field. Very useless bloody civilian.
googlepikins:
More power to Iswap they're doing a good job
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Shameless thing, they are in the South East because it is now a war zone because of Miscreant minded vandals like you?

I am in diaspora brother.
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by West2019(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Army will burn all the Boko Haram this time around the way they doing in the east
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by Anthonygames: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
URGENTLY WANTED

Creative writers needed pls drop your WhatsApp lets work

I am a creative writer. Here's my WhatsApp number
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by Omodua(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Roski1:

In a battle, there will be casualties. Its what the soldiers have signed for to protect the interest of the country. Don't bring unnecessary sentiments to this thread abeg. If you have tribal problems, find a way to solve it. May God bless the souls of our gallant heroes.
If the General had died in Southeast, the entire village would have been razed. But the village is spared in the North. That is his question.
Why the differential treatment on issues like this?
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by emmanex2000: 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
I am a creative writer. My WhatsApp number is 08159984841.
Thanks.
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by GidiCars: 12:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Amy YÒRÚBA man that dies fighting for nigeria is a foolish man. Learn from the ones that have gone before you. nigeria's time is almost up. It's just a matter of time.

Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by GidiCars: 12:25am On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

The country called Nigeria belongs to the North because they have allies in Yoruba. So what's left of the south is SE and SS. Yoruba enjoy crumbs from Fulani. Cats that see themselves as tigers.

If you think the core South would go with you, then you are not a good student of history. If either your grandfather or father is alive, call them so they can tell you how far. Also, the Igbo land is a conquered territory, even up to this day. Even your governors are slaves, your politicians.

YOU IGBOS ARE ECONOMIC MIGRANTS AND LEECHES

For those saying we should let you go, why don't you direct that to your politicians or house of representatives? Or you can pick up arms to free yourselves from nigeria, freedom is not free. You have to fight for it.

On a final note, if nigeria would ever break, the YÒRÚBAs would be the instigators. You Igbos are just noise makers and can't do shit. Your leaders have accepted this reality which is why them dey Melo....

Make Una dey get sense dey talk.

Clownm
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by ablejesus26(m): 3:10am On Dec 04, 2021
Roski1:

In a battle, there will be casualties. Its what the soldiers have signed for to protect the interest of the country. Don't bring unnecessary sentiments to this thread abeg. If you have tribal problems, find a way to solve it. May God bless the souls of our gallant heroes.

The soldiers are truly shameless
because they lack the intelligence to go after the rubbish
scam ipob they are looking for
innocent people must suffer sad
them never see ipob defeat
na mighty boko haram dem go come see draw?
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by Pelumix98(f): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
URGENTLY WANTED

Here's my number 08060834421
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2021
mariovito:
lol. suicide is common parlance in the military circle, they call it"to zero your mind".
If it happens in the east you won't be saying this.
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by ArkofGod01(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2021
Here is my WhatsApp number : 08064651151
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by googlepikins: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2021
crossbreedwears:
It will never be well with me and my family. I'll loose people close to me in the battle field. I'm a Very useless bloody civilian.

Fix
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2021
endsarrrs:
NASPRI?
At Jaji. They have different course ... One I did is LDC.

1 Like

Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by makemoneywbsite: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
GidiCars:

If you think the core South would go with you, then you are not a good student of history. If either your grandfather or father is alive, call them so they can tell you how far. Also, the Igbo land is a conquered territory, even up to this day. Even your governors are slaves, your politicians.

YOU IGBOS ARE ECONOMIC MIGRANTS AND LEECHES

For those saying we should let you go, why don't you direct that to your politicians or house of representatives? Or you can pick up arms to free yourselves from nigeria, freedom is not free. You have to fight for it.

On a final note, if nigeria would ever break, the YÒRÚBAs would be the instigators. You Igbos are just noise makers and can't do shit. Your leaders have accepted this reality which is why them dey Melo....

Make Una dey get sense dey talk.

Clownm

My dear, your voice is the voice of hunger. Beg more for unity.
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by Pelumix98(f): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
URGENTLY WANTED

1 Like

Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by Hallabee1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Garri and meth have blocked ur senses that you can't decode sarcasm when you see one . Use that money to buy fairly used sense Ewu

Aje...

you be mum... you way i won help to get sense dey talk ....
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by jamzyboy1: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
i am interested this my number 07015667816
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by Hallabee1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Garri and meth have blocked ur senses that you can't decode sarcasm when you see one . Use that money to buy fairly used sense Ewu

Aje....

Sense far from you gan, and always answer absent when people with sense are called..MUMU
Re: Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Shameless thing, they are in the South East because it is now a war zone because of Miscreant minded vandals like you?

I don't dwell in your shit hole grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi & Attahiru Jega At Thomas Hodgkin Memorial Lecture In UK (Pics) / Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street / Coronavirus: Reps Reject Move To Evacuate Nigerians From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.