Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) (43234 Views)

Putin Warns NATO Of World War III / Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion / Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by abeeee(m): 4:11am On Dec 04, 2021
tradepunter:

You go just open your mouth waaaaa...

Na you know pass the guys when dy frontline.... You get all classified intelligence...

Weldon oooo.... Nonsense
Ode
Can't you take your frustration somewhere else

Who talked about front lines or whatever shitty intelligence
We are talking about what everyone can see

Mumu
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by Gval123: 5:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Na only 111WW go fit cool everybody down, until e come and pass, na so everybody go day like show themselves. Watin me take like the matter be say, the level nor day reach Africa. Even if them call am world war, we nor day participate, na to just send few Korofo sojo go hide for Britain and America back, when the war finish, super power go fall out, then, everybody go still cool for the next 70 years
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by tradepunter: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2021
abeeee:

Ode
Can't you take your frustration somewhere else

Who talked about front lines or whatever shitty intelligence
We are talking about what everyone can see

Mumu

There you go again, open your mouth waaaa.....

Mr I know it all, provide any form of information or intelligence to back up what you said earlier.... Is that too much to ask??
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by noisy45(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2021
DaveHarry:
Russia just dey jump, Dem no know say US dey plan Dem badly, make Dem just try invade Ukraine first, na dat time Dem go know say all these their deploy here deploy there no go anywhere, even China and North Korea with other allies wey Russia dey think say Dem get, go abandon Russia wen e don burst. Make Russia no just incure the US and EU and UK wrath, if Dem wan still dey exist as a nation.

Oga Russia will invade Ukraine nothing will happen and the only thing USA go do is economic sanctions.
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by Bomaye7(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2021
donforeign:
how many war e dn start and fight?
check his profile you will know he is not someone you can mess with and he don't seek attention

1 Like

Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by Ochys87: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2021
yinkeys:

Nah. I heard USA for decades has an offshore base along West Africa’s Gulf of Guinea. They warned that China is planning to do same
No human rights in China or Russia o
Better we side with the West than East

Look at you, so you think if they move out China won’t move in.
This is Game of thrones o
Survival of the most powerful
Since them born u, have u seen China or Russia go around d world building military base in foreign countries, only d west does that
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by yinkeys(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2021
Ochys87:

Since them born u, have u seen China or Russia go around d world building military base in foreign countries, only d west does that
What do you know
You think China doesn’t have police base in Southern Africa
Didn’t they recently take over a port in the Caribbean because that country hasn’t complied with loans they’ve refused to pay
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by DaveHarry(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2021
noisy45:

Oga Russia will invade Ukraine nothing will happen and the only thing USA go do is economic sanctions.

Dey there dey insinuate, wen e don be, you sef go fil sori for Russia.

Be lyk say you no know say Ukraine na strong Western Ally. You don ever 1da why China never fit carry out all their threats towards Taiwan.
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by laite: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2021
I just pity Ukraine at the end of the day their country would be used as battle ground BTW Russia and America...this assurance America is giving them amounts to nothing
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by AstroHenri(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Fr33born:

You don't preach about Jesus, repentance and God's love by instilling fear into people. Wars did't start today.
I can bet my left butto that no single person on this forum wld be converted by reading your war and disaster stories.
Continue deceiving yourself.

You are little anti Christian, u are the one deceiving urself thinking by attacking Righteousness u will have a point, I pity you... Please never attack GODLY VIBES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by AstroHenri(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Fr33born:

You don't preach about Jesus, repentance and God's love by instilling fear into people. Wars did't start today.
I can bet my left butto that no single person on this forum wld be converted by reading your war and disaster stories.

You are little anti Christian, u are the one deceiving urself thinking by attacking Righteousness u will have a point, I pity you... Please never attack GODLY VIBES

1 Like

Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by Daboomb: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2021
yinkeys:
@daboomb UK, Canada, USA, Australia & France will unite if Russia & China try anything
It will also be the battle of the satellites in space. Let’s see who wins
grin in the end they will just destroy this earth leaving only Africa grin

No wonder US plan on colonizing Mars.
Should Incase there’s a nuclear war in the future.

I’m trolling today

There will be No Winners, hence there will be No Wars between these guys.
Only "Africa" is suicidal, rich Countries/Continents love life too much to destroy themselves. grin
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by Daboomb: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2021
yinkeys:

Does Russia have iron dome too like Israel & USA ?
How about satellite weaponry
How effective is theirs lol

They just tested Supersonic Weapons, which got America really mad. undecided
And yes, they have their own Iron Dome, which they deployed to Syria recently for 'testing".
It shot down Israeli Missiles and Planes otherwise Asad would have been toast by now. undecided
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by sonickay(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Remove Metaverse or what's this now?
Righteousness2:
The Speedy CONVERGENCE of Bible Endtimes Prophecies is Fearful.

Wars and rumors of wars
Middle East Crisis; Ezekiel 38 alliance in place, Isaiah 17 Prophecy;Damascus set to be Destroyed.
Calls of 2 state Solution in Israel
Earthquakes, Volcanoes, insane Winds and Weather patterns, the sea roaring, Signs in the Heavens,
Global Vaccine Mandates; Nations/ People being Deceived by Soceries( Pharmakeia),
The abominable all about me Generation- the Noah Generation,
The Beast System in place- Transhumanism, Metaverse, Luciferase, the Great Reset, 6uild 6ack 6etter,

This is it Folks! This is not a Drill! The RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ is Here!
If you Value your soul, you need to WAKE UP! REPENT! ACCEPT JESUS!GET READY! JESUS is Coming Quickly
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by Farid24224(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Theunderman:

Don't under estimate the technology Israel has, those guys are super good

Ordinary India will exterminate them....they may be a rising power that defeated Palestine... terrorists...Not even a whole national military sef...

1 Like

Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by abeeee(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2021
tradepunter:

There you go again, open your mouth waaaa.....

Mr I know it all, provide any form of information or intelligence to back up what you said earlier.... Is that too much to ask??
The information is everywhere to get you dumbo
You are just ignorant

What do you expect when you encroach a persons sphere of interest and try to install missile shields around their borders

And even possibly running missile shearing policies

If you don't know something next time say ;
Brother abeg tell me
And I will consider quelling your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by goaldynboy: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2021
hammer567:
WHEN AMERICA SAY INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, ABEG HELP ME ASK THEM WHO?

I THINK SAY THEM BE POWER MIKE

THEY BETTER CARRY THEIR CROSS.

THIS ONE NA MAN TO MAN.

The first step to winning a war is by gathering as much support as possible!!

If you are fighting a war that no country in the world support you or your cause, you are a bloody looser!!
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by donforeign: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2021
Bomaye7:
check his profile you will know he is not someone you can mess with and he don't seek attention

Answer my question.
U dey talk nonsense .
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by baralatie(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2021
DaveHarry:

Be lyk say you no know say Ukraine na strong Western Ally. You don ever 1da why China never fit carry out all their threats towards Taiwan.
Na matter de craze beans wey Ukraine chop!
Ukraine will not go on a one on one fight with Russia!
Only water blockade from Russia and Ukraine started praying !
The best Ukraine can do is not to allow a NATO base on Ukraine soil and politically play "intolerant" to any anti Russian moves! The same way the UK is play intolerant to the EU with regards to the Irish border
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by baralatie(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2021
donforeign:

Answer my question.
U dey talk nonsense .
Putin annexed Crimea and nothing happened
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by Fr33born(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
AstroHenri:

I'm more Christian than you and the OP joined together. If going about looking for death, disaster and war news to post in other to put fear into people and then link it to end time is your way of preaching about Jesus christ and converting souls to God, then you are the one who needs to be converted because you are yet to.

1 Like

Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by Danisaint112(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Fr33born:

Imagine you left buttock begin to rotten or swell as a result of this careless statement.

Be careful of what you bet your left buttock on. We are talking about the word of God which is like a double edge sword that can Pierce any soul.

Be warned. If I were you I would quickly edit that comment say something meaningful or say nothing and ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by noisy45(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
DaveHarry:

Oga China is still a baby power if Uncle Trump when he was president could say that only Russia is the only nation on earth capable of reducing the USA to nuclear radiation ash then you should have a rethink. The whole of NATO still have a mobid fear of Russia go and ask Britian, France and Germany they would not do any thing to annoy Russia in Europe even if America urge them to. You never know raw power.

1 Like

Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by goaldynboy: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
noisy45:

[s]Oga China is still a baby power if Uncle Trump when he was president could say that only Russia is the only nation on earth capable of reducing the USA to nuclear radiation ash then you should have a rethink. The whole of NATO still have a mobid fear of Russia go and ask Britian, France and Germany they would not do any thing to annoy Russia in Europe even if America urge them to. You never know raw power[/s].

When did Trump told you that trash?!

You just open your mouth and be vomitting wa wa wa!!
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by olugabbie(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
DaveHarry:

If you are the US president, would you attack a country who has the nuclear capacity to destroy your country with ballistic missiles?

The west are trying to choke up Russia and China. They are taking over countries that are close to Russia and China. The baltic states (Poland, Lithuania, Latvia) that are very close to Russia are now members of NATO. They have set eyes on Ukraine. Ukraine shares land border with Russia. So if Ukraine joins NATO
& the US decide to deploy it Intercontinental ballistics missile to Ukraine. It will be a disaster for Russia, because missile fired from Ukraine to Russia takes less than 5mins to reach Russia. So the Russians will have lesser time to intercept it, compare to when the missile is fired from US territory.

Russia is not the aggressor. It just trying to defend its territory and it's people. The show of force is to tell the west that Russia will never allow Ukraine to join NATO. because it does not want the presence of it enemies on its door step. Also to bring them to round table.
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by olugabbie(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
noisy45:

Oga China is still a baby power if Uncle Trump when he was president could say that only Russia is the only nation on earth capable of reducing the USA to nuclear radiation ash then you should have a rethink. The whole of NATO still have a mobid fear of Russia go and ask Britian, France and Germany they would not do any thing to annoy Russia in Europe even if America urge them to. You never know raw power.

Russia is not a threat to US. The number threat to US is China. China is US number rival economically. It is as rich as the US. Unlike Russia. China is also a direct threat to NATO members like Japan & South Korea, because the same way the West are gradually bringing their military to Russian door step. China is also trying to do the same to Japan & South Korea. If China seize Taiwan, they can deploy their missile systems to Taiwan, which is a threat to the US. Japan & South Korea are NATO members and the US is obliged to protect them at all cost.

5 years ago China was not a military power house. But look at them today. Imagine what it military will become in the next 10-20 years.

China is also a nuclear states. The US can treat it the same it treated Afghanistan & Iraq.
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by noisy45(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
goaldynboy:

When did Trump told you that trash?!

You just open your mouth and be vomitting wa wa wa!!

Google is your friend search and find out
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by Barezzi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
At bolded, this is the first time I'm taking you serious! You're well informed. Things are happening at a very accelerated and scripted rate.

Righteousness2:
The Speedy CONVERGENCE of Bible Endtimes Prophecies is Fearful.

Wars and rumors of wars
Middle East Crisis; Ezekiel 38 alliance in place, Isaiah 17 Prophecy;Damascus set to be Destroyed.
Calls of 2 state Solution in Israel
Earthquakes, Volcanoes, insane Winds and Weather patterns, the sea roaring, Signs in the Heavens,
Global Vaccine Mandates; Nations/ People being Deceived by Soceries( Pharmakeia),
The abominable all about me Generation- the Noah Generation,
The Beast System in place- Transhumanism, Metaverse, Luciferase, the Great Reset, 6uild 6ack 6etter,

This is it Folks! This is not a Drill! The RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ is Here!
If you Value your soul, you need to WAKE UP! REPENT! ACCEPT JESUS!GET READY! JESUS is Coming Quickly
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by AstroHenri(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2022
Fr33born:

I'm more Christian than you and the OP joined together. If going about looking for death, disaster and war news to post in other to put fear into people and then link it to end time is your way of preaching about Jesus christ and converting souls to God, then you are the one who needs to be converted because you are yet to.

Weldone Christianier
How have u been spreading your own gospel?? much more loud and yansh
Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by Fr33born(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2022
AstroHenri:

Weldone Christianier
How have u been spreading your own gospel?? much more loud and yansh

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) by Damisic: 5:16pm On May 29, 2022
patriotic007:
Russia will not dare to invade Ukraine because it will lead to the end of Russia
comrade affah with this your comment again grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.