Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Best African Country To Relocate. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Relocate. (6631 Views)

Recommend An African Country To Visit / Best African Country To Migrate To / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by samtol4(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2021
CitySect1:

Please, can I have your WhatsApp digit or email so I can reach out to you. Thanks sir
umohs@ukzn.ac.za
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Sirchiboy: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
german89:
If u are interested in working in Burkina, Mali, Sierra lone, ivory coast and Ghana.
These opportunity is for u.
6hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday is off

200 dollars every Tuesday and bonus every Wednesday depending on ur performance.
M currently in Bamako, Mali. It's a lovely city like Lagos.
For more information plz DM
MIND U, I DON'T NEED 1KOBO FROM U OR ANYONE.
These opportunity is only for serious minded dudes and babes... I no da most people are going to be against these,, but don't allow anyone to be ur dreams stealer.

Las Las, what matters is living ur Life, making urself happy, been the joy of ur family, giving a helping hands to few good people around u and most importantly making it legitimately irrespective of the country. THANKS.

.. IFEDIMMA.....
Interested
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Claraola: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
german89:
If u are interested in working in Burkina, Mali, Sierra lone, ivory coast and Ghana.
6hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday is off

200 dollars every Tuesday and bonus every Wednesday depending on ur performance.
Can you tell us the type of what ?
These opportunity is only for serious minded dudes and babes... I no da most people are going to be against these,, but don't allow anyone to be ur dreams stealer.

Las Las, what matters is living ur Life, making urself happy, been the joy of ur family, giving a helping hands to few good people around u and most importantly making it legitimately irrespective of the country. THANKS.

.. IFEDIMMA.....
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2022
No m
german89:
6hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday is off

.. IFEDIMMA.....
What's the job about
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Mylove55(f): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
german89:
6hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday is off

.. IFEDIMMA.....
okay, I'm interested
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Blackzero: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
bijenu1:
the best African country to migrate to is Gambia. It is a tourist country as their country revenue depend on tourism. you can also try Mozambique it used to be great country until many people started using it as a transit to south Africa. Before you travel try join groups that will link you up and help you with more information . contact me for more information.
bros I want to enter gambia this week by road, pls I need more information
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Marimart: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Blackzero:
bros I want to enter gambia this week by road, pls I need more information
Pls when you have done that,share with us o 'cause some of us here want to embark on such journey
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Blackzero: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Marimart:

Pls when you have done that,share with us o 'cause some of us here want to embark on such journey
OK o

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Passionet: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Layormiii:
Hello passionet, I follow your diary. I wrote a book already, fiction. Does fiction makes much sale? Already have an idea of what to write next, cook book actually.
Somehow less busy now, please how can I publish on kdp and what other online stuffs I can learn and venture into

So sorry i'm seeing this now, i've been away for sometime. Did you publish the book yet? How far have you gone? Let me know please.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 04, 2022
If you still want to visit Ghana for work or pleasure... check out my posts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Which Bank Gives PTA In Less Than 24hrs / How Can Dispatch Riders Avoid Accidents In Lagos? / No Slot For TB Test In IOM Lagos Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.