Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Best African Country To Relocate. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Relocate. (5414 Views)

Recommend An African Country To Visit / Best African Country To Migrate To / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best African Country To Relocate. by Sirchiboy: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please this country don tire me I swear.
I no get peace of mind.
Please suggest good African country that is cheap to relocate to.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Babaken(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sirchiboy:
I no get peace of mind.
what is your purpose of going business, work, study or yahoo
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by dasparrow: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sirchiboy:
I no get peace of mind.

You can try Gambia but it's a small country with a small population. I don't know much about most African countries to be honest.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Bifwoli: 4:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Mali ,Chad ,Niger or Sudan are good African countries for migration.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by JapaProfessor: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2021
South Africa
Seychelles
Mauritius

4 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by FantasyHub: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Whatever ur reason, Namibia.
Thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by digitite: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
FantasyHub:

Thank me later.
Do you live in Namibia ? I am planning going there.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by FantasyHub: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
digitite:
Do you live in Namibia ? I am planning going there.

No.

A man who lived there with his family for many yrs said all positives. Carry out ur own research tho.

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Marimart: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
dasparrow:

You can try Gambia but it's a small country with a small population. I don't know much about most African countries to be honest.
One of my brothers have been looking at the Gambia but someone talked him out of it and advised that he migrates to Liberia as it is more populated and all that so he doesn't know now....
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Lastpharoah33: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Please guys, I need more views and input on this same question by the Op.

I'm so fed up with this thing called Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by CrownOfClay724: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
FantasyHub:

Thank me later.

Isn't their immigration a little too tight a hurdle to wriggle through?
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Layormiii(f): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hello passionet, I follow your diary. I wrote a book already, fiction. Does fiction makes much sale? Already have an idea of what to write next, cook book actually.
Somehow less busy now, please how can I publish on kdp and what other online stuffs I can learn and venture into

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by JapaProfessor: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

You can use study visa if you're interested in academic pursuit.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by FantasyHub: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

It's all about how u package ur journey. Namibia appreciates people that come with good intention.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by bijenu1: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
the best African country to migrate to is Gambia. It is a tourist country as their country revenue depend on tourism. you can also try Mozambique it used to be great country until many people started using it as a transit to south Africa. Before you travel try join groups that will link you up and help you with more information . contact me for more information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by samtol4(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
All depends on what you are going there to do. South Africa remains the best country in Africa in terms of infrastructure, business opportunities and study scholarships. Above all , come with long-term visa if you wish to stay longer.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Bigkoko: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2021
As it stands, RWANDA remain the best country in Africa to stand a business with projections to make it truly international.

Here's the statistics that might interest any serious migrant:
90% of their finished goods both food & non food is Imported. Meaning there's virtually an open door Importation policy.

Register a Company, start importing stuffs readily available In your country & sell here. Having a business comes with a two year PR...

3 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Chamberman(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2021
samtol4:
All depends on what you are going there to do. South Africa remains the best country in Africa in terms of infrastructure, business opportunities and study scholarships. Above all , come with long-term visa if you wish to stay longer.
How good is SA for long stay as a Nigerian?
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Marimart: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
samtol4:
Which one is long term visa please?
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Johncables402: 5:41am On Dec 07, 2021
samtol4:

Best country that is xenophobia infested to innocent African immigrants,are you ok? South Africa is filled with evil people, all the black there are envious, lazy and wicked souls. Are these people not protesting for Zimbabwe to lose their permits next year so that they won't get job there again ? What sort of wickedness is that against your own brothers ,where will these people work now ?.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Johncables402: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2021
Chamberman:

Bros you will regret it,the Nigerians living there are suffering because of the wicked blacks in that country who don't want Nigerians to progress because of their jealousy and laziness .

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by samtol4(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Johncables402:

Best country that is xenophobia infested to innocent African immigrants,are you ok? South Africa is filled with evil people, all the black there are envious, lazy and wicked souls. Are these people not protesting for Zimbabwe to lose their permits next year so that they won't get job there again ? What sort of wickedness is that against your own brothers ,where will these people work now ?.
I should be asking you if you are okay
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by samtol4(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Johncables402:

Bros you will regret it,the Nigerians living there are suffering because of the wicked blacks in that country who don't want Nigerians to progress because of their jealousy and laziness .
I am living there by the grace of God; I am not suffering. I have friends who are not suffering. When you enter a country without adequate information, problems will set in.

3 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by samtol4(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Chamberman:

It all depends on what you are coming to do.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Chamberman(m): 5:39am On Dec 09, 2021
samtol4:
It all depends on what you are coming to do.
Working and living there permanently (legit)
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by samtol4(m): 6:14am On Dec 09, 2021
Chamberman:

Working and living there permanently (legit)
Check if you qualified for the necessary work visa. Check the different routes available. These routes are available - study, critical skill visa, and voluntary visa. Do you have good vocational skills? Some people are suffering because they came in with a visitor visa and overstay , some came in without any skill, and they expect to get jobs. Jobs are scarce now due to covid 19 and the increased population. South Africa, at this moment, is the best place to study Africa. Fully funded scholarships are available for postgraduate studies, and some school offers free tuition with a high caliber of lecturers from the UK, Canada, and other parts of the world. In terms of jobs, the story is not a good one. There is a massive scarcity of employment; even if you have a job, you need a work visa. If you have vocational skills " handwork " you will surely survived but to come without any skill, no long term visa, no reasonable qualification... The person will suffer. Alot of suffering now because of lack of information or inadequate preparation.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Johncables402: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2021
samtol4:
I should be asking you if you are okay

You must be stupid, and I see you never step on any plane let alone travel to stupid Zululand . Nigerians there they suffer because of jealousy and laziness of the Zulus . Visit once and you will be killed for being handsome to all the girls and working hard to be richer than them.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Johncables402: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2021
samtol4:
I am living there by the grace of God; I am not suffering. I have friends who are not suffering. When you enter a country without adequate information, problems will set in.

Where do you live in South Africa liar. If you lived there you'd be telling the truth about stupid Zulus and their hatred for innocent Nigerians who are hardworking and better than all of them. Nonsense post from an untravelled illiterate.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by samtol4(m): 5:44am On Dec 10, 2021
South Africa remains the best country to study and work in Africa; irrespective of her challenges, no African government gives fully funded scholarships to foreigners, only SA. To work, you must have a valid visa and the necessary skills. The increased population and Covid 19 have shattered the economy. Unemployment has increased, and extremely difficult to get a job unless you have skills in the needed field. ICT, medical sciences, and so on are required area , yet you still need to have a valid visa and apply, which is quite competitive. More importantly, some vocational skills such as plumbing, computer repairs, technicians , welder ,phone repairs, and so on may allow you to earn a living. Still, there are people in the areas already, which implies you must be excellent in these skills, not a learner. Going to SA without skill, and a valid long-term visa will lead to profound suffering. Do you want to study in SA? Yes � there is funding. Do you want to work? Hmm, think twice unemployment is very high now amongst citizens talk less of foreigners
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by Marimart: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
How do one get that long term visa?
Re: Best African Country To Relocate. by CitySect1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
samtol4:
South Africa remains the best country to study and work in Africa; irrespective of her challenges, no African government gives fully funded scholarships to foreigners, only SA. To work, you must have a valid visa and the necessary skills. The increased population and Covid 19 have shattered the economy. Unemployment has increased, and extremely difficult to get a job unless you have skills in the needed field. ICT, medical sciences, and so on are required area , yet you still need to have a valid visa and apply, which is quite competitive. More importantly, some vocational skills such as plumbing, computer repairs, technicians , welder ,phone repairs, and so on may allow you to earn a living. Still, there are people in the areas already, which implies you must be excellent in these skills, not a learner. Going to SA without skill, and a valid long-term visa will lead to profound suffering. Do you want to study in SA? Yes � there is funding. Do you want to work? Hmm, think twice unemployment is very high now amongst citizens talk less of foreigners
Please, can I have your WhatsApp digit or email so I can reach out to you. Thanks sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travelling To Germany Via Portugal / Re-entering UK / Some Interesting Facts About Flags Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.