Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: (1248 Views)

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It / Folorunso Alakija Appointed As Chancellor Of Uniosun / RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: by Awaitingdoc(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2011
Anybody from uniosun should pls reach me on 07069665202, 08058993660. Thanks
Re: Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: by Skmoda360(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2011
Did u select the schl in ur jamb, im also an applicant<mbbs>.
Re: Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: by Odunnu: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
OP is a well known thief dont waste your time listening to him
Re: Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: by Skmoda361(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2011
Odunnu:

OP is a well known thief dont waste your time listening to him
i'll consider u sleeping when u'r type this fin' werin do u, do i look like a thi`ef to you, let me tell u dnt let me av ur time or ease imma dish sm spell for u, msc'heeeew, kwezy gal.
Re: Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: by Odunnu: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2011
You dont have to put your inability at comprehending a three lined post on display. We know its a major deficiency amongst the youth.
Now lemme break it down the best I can: 'the OP -Awaitingdoc is a scammer, please do not listen to him, he only aims at defrauding 'innocent' naive admission seekers'.
. . .thats hoping you aint the same person as the OP.
Re: Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: by Skmoda360(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2011
Odunnu:

You dont have to put your inability at comprehending a three lined post on display. We know its a major deficiency amongst the youth.
Now lemme break it down the best I can: 'the OP -Awaitingdoc is a scammer, please do not listen to him, he only aims at defrauding 'innocent' naive admission seekers'.
. . .thats hoping you aint the same person as the OP.
Now i get you, im nt a scammer, i'v been tryna get admission to study mbbs in the univ bt to no avail, uniosun is my next choice nw.
Re: Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: by Odunnu: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2011
I know you are genuine my dear
Re: Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: by Skmoda360(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2011
Odunnu:

I know you are genuine my dear
ok, take care.
Re: Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
Op is not a scammer, Miss Odunnu! We wrote post ume together in ABU last year.
Re: Any Student Of Uniosun Pls: by Odunnu: 3:44am On Jun 14, 2011
You dont want to know the frequency at which I delete his scam intented posts. You just have to be careful too before you get drowned.

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Post-utme Exams 2011/2012. / Remote Sensing And Geographic Information System Experts Should Meet Here! / 2014/2015 Covenant University Admission List Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.