Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Goosebumps As School Boy Performs Adele's 'Easy On Me' On Assembly Ground - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goosebumps As School Boy Performs Adele's 'Easy On Me' On Assembly Ground (436 Views)

Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goosebumps As School Boy Performs Adele's 'Easy On Me' On Assembly Ground by Seeksnigeria: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Update from SIGGY

A South African school boy has gained massive recognition online after singing Adele's hit song 'Easy on Me' in front of his school on assembly ground, Siggy reports.

His angelic voice got everyone talking with an impressive number of views on social media.

A talented little boy has wowed netizens with his amazing vocals. The scholar can be seen singing Adele's Easy on Me in a recent video shared on Facebook by Radio KC 107.7FM. His vocal range and voice control are absolutely mesmerising. Standing on stage in front of his peers, the little boy belts his heart out.

Dressed in his school uniform, he moves slowly back and forth as he reaches Adele level notes while singing the hit song.

The video is just over one-minute long and sure to tug on anyone's heartstrings. The video gained over 180,000 views on Facebook.

Cindy Visser: "Amazing talent for such a young man, boost him all the way he will come so far with that beautiful tone. We are looking forward to more on this young man."

Florina Pedro: "God-given talent my boy. May God bless you with His richest blessings."

Raquel Du Plessis: "Wwwooooowwwww boy boy you got me in tears... I pray you go far very far in life with your beautiful voice."

Shone Bee Pillay: "I'm literally crying while watching his so talented God bless him."

Natasha Meiring: "Fantastic voice. Always do what you love. You will go far."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0Ht_ztzdY\

https:///goosebumps-as-school-boy-performs-adeles-easy-on-me-on-assembly-ground/

1 Like

Re: Goosebumps As School Boy Performs Adele's 'Easy On Me' On Assembly Ground by Seeksnigeria: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
cry cry
Re: Goosebumps As School Boy Performs Adele's 'Easy On Me' On Assembly Ground by daddytime(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Amazing stuff..

Adele will definitely be happy and reach out to him.
Re: Goosebumps As School Boy Performs Adele's 'Easy On Me' On Assembly Ground by missjekyll: 2:25am On Dec 04, 2021
Fantastic. Absolutely smashing. I hope he makes some cash before puberty comes

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! / Can 234 Jamb Score Get My Nursing Course At Unilag? / ASUU Strike: We’ve Lost 10 Members To ‘unpaid Salaries’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.