Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! (429 Views)

Reps Pass Bill To Scrab Hnd-bsc Certificate – See Why / Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help / Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! by stylishnclassy: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I am so confused right now and I have tried everything but coming here seem to be a reliable option for me. I graduated from the University of Ilorin (Department of Geology and Mineral Sciences) and got my certificate right after graduation.

At the moment, I can't seem to find indue to the fact that I have been moving up and down and I urgently need this to get my MSc. application completed.

I would appreciate it if anyone can help or guide me through how I can get this again from the school (ONLY), as I am not in the country which makes it hard.

Kindly send me an email on stylishnclassy@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +2348066299356. Please I am asking for help/guidance, kindly stay away if you intend to add to my frustration (Scammers please just move on).

Thank you.
Re: Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! by MufasaLion: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
I will contact someone working in the Students' Affairs about it. I'll revert back to you.
Re: Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! by illicit(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Better by far

All the best
Re: Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! by clockwisereport: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
If I got you right, you want your school to issue you another certificate

I don't think schools issue certificates more than once.
Re: Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! by stylishnclassy: 2:28am On Feb 09, 2022
I will appreciate an update from you please. Thank you
MufasaLion:
I will contact someone working in the Students' Affairs about it. I'll revert back to you.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Grabs Singer Ruger Manhood On Stage / Unilag Aspirants: What You Should Know About Unilag Post Utme Exercise / How To Get A Scholarship To Study Filmmaking Courtesy Of Mastercard Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.