Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,332 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly (2289 Views)

Why You Should Never Invest In Shares As A Minority Shareholder / Mtn Shares / How To Invest In MTN Shares In 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by oloyedprince1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
MTN shares as gone down below 170, I don’t know if it’s wise to buy it, as I don’t know much about shares
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by Nbotee(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Arm investment advertised their shares @169 or thereabout. I considered buying some units
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by oloyedprince1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Do u mean Arm investment or MTN own
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by oloyedprince1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nbotee:
Arm investment advertised their shares @169 or thereabout. I considered buying some units
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by Nbotee(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2021
oloyedprince1:

Arm investment advertised the MTN shares offer probably becos I have an investment portfolio with them. They have a stocktrading app
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by oloyedprince1(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Well I want to buy from PrimaryOffer, but I don’t know if it’s good to buy the shares now when it has fallen
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by oloyedprince1(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2021
Nbotee:

Arm investment advertised the MTN shares offer probably becos I have an investment portfolio with them. They have a stocktrading app
Well I want to buy from PrimaryOffer, but I don’t know if it’s good to buy the shares now when it has fallen
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by Adeoye11(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2021
@OP don't even hesitate buying , this is a real deal to bank on.
I just bought mine today.
If you wants to know more contact me0&0six fve one fve nine for sero four.

Small charges applied
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by oloyedprince1(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Adeoye11:
@OP don't even hesitate buying , this is a real deal to bank on.
I just bought mine today.
If you wants to know more contact me0&0six fve one fve nine for sero four.

Small charges applied
How many shares sir
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by Adeoye11(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2021
The shares are in a multiple of 20 units Sha..if u wants to know how much I bought leave that to me.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by oloyedprince1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
But do you buy it from ARM management
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by toyosiabayomi96: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
@Op is it possible to buy 600 or 500 shares at a go??
Also if I apply through primary how do I sell the shares if I want to sell it?
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by Adeoye11(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
oloyedprince1:
But do you buy it from ARM management

No sir bought from another vendor
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by Gee64: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Beware of Scammers Oh!
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by oloyedprince1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
toyosiabayomi96:
@Op is it possible to buy 600 or 500 shares at a go??
Also if I apply through primary how do I sell the shares if I want to sell it?
Yes but to sell would be left to you and your broker to decide, but you can buy up to dat
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly by oloyedprince1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Gee64:
Beware of Scammers Oh!
Which of them sir

(1) (Reply)

VINTAGE LAND IN IKEJA GRA / Who Know About This Company Secodi / Exness Or Hotforex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.