Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Email Frauds Thread... Post Scam Mails You Have Recieved Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Email Frauds Thread... Post Scam Mails You Have Recieved Here (2202 Views)

E-mails & Phone Numbers For Marketers / I Bought Shares But Haven't Recieved Any Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email Frauds Thread... Post Scam Mails You Have Recieved Here by Okijajuju1(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Hello Dearest One,

Compliments of the day, I am Miss. Mirinda Johnson, 22 years old, a Sociology student from Guinea Bissau university and a daughter of late Mr. Paul Johnson who was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Kumba Yalla who is now facing judgement at the international court of justice for war crime and abusing human rights. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother who planned to take away all my fathers treasury and assets from me since the unexpected death of my Father. Meanwhile I had wanted to travel to Europe but she hid my international passport and other valuable travelling documents but fortunately for me she couldn't discover where I kept my fathers file. I am now writing you from Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso where I escaped for my life and now seeking asylum in a private charity organization under St Johns Catholic Church here in Burkina-Faso.

In search for an honest and reliable person to help relocate in any of the western world for a better life and to continue my studies, I have chosen to contact you after getting your email through a database and I believe you are a reliable person who will not betray my trust. I know you may wonder why I am telling you about all this without seeing or knowing you fully but something in me tells me that you are a good person and I hope you don't get me wrong. Briefly, I would like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help me to relocate to your country for a continuous life, studies and equally to have a new life. Please this is a little secret and I plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed then I will come over to join you in your country, I have the sum of $5.7million as an inheritance from my late father which I will like to invest in your country with your help and this is reason why I need your help based on the instruction my late father gave to the bank to release the fund to me at the age maturity and through a foreigner who can help me invest the fund wisely and I can not be able to make this claim because of my refugee status.

This fund is deposited in my late father's bank account with one of the banks here in Burkina-Faso and I am going to give you every details and contact regarding this fund because I want the money to be transferred to your account before I come over to join you in your country. I need your urgent response showing your willingness and capability to handle this successfully for me, life in this refugee camp is very hard and hell to me as i find no love and affection, more especially I love my studies and here nothing is happening and people here are not friendly. I am really suffering in this place except for the rev father who gave me access to his office computer to be checking my email once he is less busy after i had narated my stories to him,I hope with your help to e in transferring the fund in your account will win a fortune in my heart as I will have a better life to live. kindly let me know your willingness and I promise to be nice and faithful to you. I will send to you a copy of my photo as soon I receive your positive respond, thanks and God bless you as i am looking forward to seeing your reply.please write me in my private email [mirinda_johnson@yahoo.ca]

Yours Sincerely
Miss Mirinda Johnson

1 Like

Re: Email Frauds Thread... Post Scam Mails You Have Recieved Here by Okijajuju1(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2014
My Dearest,

I know you will be surprise to receive this email, but Before I go further I will like you to understand that, I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp. My name is Miss. Joy Kipkalya Kones, 25yrs old female and I from Kenya here in Africa; my father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.

After the burial of my beloved father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold all my father's properties to an Italian Expertrate which they shared the money they sold from the properties among themselves and live nothing for me. Unfortunately to me I fined my father's briefcase and when I opened it I found a document which my Father used to deposited amount of money in one bank here in Burkina Faso, with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso here I am, to withdraw the money for a better life
so that I can take care of myself and start up a new life and also further my education, when I arrival to the bank, the Bank foreign Operation Department Director whom I meet in person told me that my father instruction to their bank is that the fund would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee/partner who will help me and invest the fund overseas after the transfer, and the bank ask me to go and look for a foreign partner, that was why am contacting you, which I believe that you are going to be honest and reliable person that will help me and stand as my trustee/partner, so that I can present you to the Bank for the release and transfer of the inherited fund into your bank account in your country.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you will be the true person to help me. Moreover, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmothers have threatened to assinate me. The fund my Father deposited into the bank, is ($8.5 USD) Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank here in Burkina Faso, on my arrival, You will also help me to place the fund in a good profitable business venture in your Country, However you will also help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can further my education. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. Now my dear as soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest and wiliness to help me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and wilingness to help me and also handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please my dear I want you to keep this as a top secret only to your self for now until the bank will release and transfer my inherited fund to you as my appointed trustee/partner. I beg you once again not to disclose this to any body until i come over your country because I am afraid of my weeked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have my inherited fund alone. I thank you very much and am expecting to hear from you soonest.

Please my dearest if you really find it in your heart to help me out ,please kindly reply me back at this E_mail Address (joy.kipkalya@yanddex.com)

Yours Sincerely
Joy Kipkalya Kones.
Re: Email Frauds Thread... Post Scam Mails You Have Recieved Here by Elparaiso(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Why is it always their father?
Pain me say I clear my mail today, them boku yanfu
Re: Email Frauds Thread... Post Scam Mails You Have Recieved Here by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Dear Friend,

For your kind attention. I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate this sum of ten million five hundred thousand united state dollars (US$10.5M) to your account for the benefit of our both families.

On your reply of acceptance, I shall inform you on how to handle this business, we shall also discuss and agree on our individual shares/benefits as regards to the sharing of this fund. This is for your benefit and mine too,

PLEASE REPLY TO: (mrduffourkelly@yahoo.fr)

I want you to keep this proposal as a top secret If you are really sure of your trustworthiness, accountability and confidentiality on this transaction, waiting for your respond to enbale me give you the details of this deal.

Sincerely,
Mr Kelly Duffour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Frauds Thread... Post Scam Mails You Have Recieved Here by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2014
COCA COLA PRIZE

Congratulations from the Coca-Cola Corporation, UNITED KINGDOM,Your email address emerge as one of the Lucky winners in Category "A" of our auto computing ballot, you have won the sum of GBP 875,000.00 To claim your prize please contact our Claims Agent Mr.Moore Williams.

Please include the reference Number (TM-762035230) to avoid spammers from interrupting with your winnings please provide the following information to him in your email:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Country:
8.Tel. Number:
9.Claim Option: (Cheque Or Bank Wire Transfer):

Contact Person:
Mr.Moore Williams
Claims Agent

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Email Frauds Thread... Post Scam Mails You Have Recieved Here by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Greetings,

I am Mr.Mohammed Hassan banker, i know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent Cooperation in transferring the sum of $11.3 Million dollars immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

The fund belong to our deceased Customer Mrs.Joy Lake who perished along with her family since January 31 2000. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 15 years,that is the reason why i need your Cooperation in transferring the money to your bank account so that we can use it to secure the future of our both families because i don't want the money to be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.

Best Regards,
Mr.Mohammed Hassan

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Full-time Job And Earn #5000 Daily Forever / If You Have This Rosewood, You Will Be Rich. / Is $100 Enough To Start Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.