Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Candid Advice For Ladies - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Candid Advice For Ladies (511 Views)

A Corp Member Passing Out On Thursday Have This Advice For Incoming Corp Members / Sokoto Corper 2018 Batch A, Lets Meet Here, I Have An Advice For You All.... / My Candid Advice To New Corp Member Batch( B ) 1 And 2. Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Advice For Ladies by captaininiobong(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hy guys , I've never dropped a full topic on this group before but guess what?
I am a corper currently in one of the State Orientation Camp close to Abuja.

All through my stay in the camp, I've personally observed some characteristics of ladies I feel it is not right. I noticed the following;

1. Ladies might have friends, joke ,laugh and even play with each other but they don't like themselves when it comes to supporting each other.

2. A lady wanted to collect double ration of meal during the meal hours which I feel it's not bad as I do it also, she took permission from me to be in another line. The moment she collected the meal she came back to my line to get another and a female corper was also at my back. It took my intervention before she was permitted to be on the line by that lady infact they almost fought for a meal that they were close to the servers and I felt like God why are they like this.

3. A lady was charging phone which I also wanted to use an extension port to charge as well. If you see the way this lady responded to me that her friend has already booked the space. Then this friend came and ordered me to charge. But she still insisted her friend that gave me a go ahead wants to charge. Then I was like o God what is wrong with this one.

4. A lady carried a bench together with some guys to venue for orientation course and everyone were seated on it. There was another space that could contain one more person but the lady refused to permit another lady to seat insisting that she won't be convenient.

5. We had a lecture about gender and a lady came out to asked questions. In her question she told the teacher to carryout a personal research on the topic she taught. And guess what the teacher accepted to do so. On her way back she did the "middle fingers" to the teacher and guess what? she was asked to sit on the floor. What a big shame.

My candid advice, the world is a small place, let's all have the mind of love towards one another especially ladies. Guys got no problem they can joke and forget about issues but ladies will reserve it every two seconds she tells like 200 people she comes in contact with.

Don't get me wrong I have a sister also but she doesn't behave as such.
Re: My Candid Advice For Ladies by slan87(m): 5:26am On Dec 04, 2021
On point, they hate each other grow
Re: My Candid Advice For Ladies by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
They are their own greatest enemies....

(1) (Reply)

How To EARN $100 To $2,000 Or More From CPA Offers WITHOUT Spending Any Money. / Start This With 30k, Make Above 500k Before Dec, Keep Earning For A Lifetime... / Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.