Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots (14362 Views)

Breaking!! FG To Begin Adminstration Of Covid 19 Booster Shots For IDPs Tomorrow / Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by SarutobiEky(m): 5:20am On Dec 04, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Good and positive development in Nigeria.

As my role models and mentors (Dem MANNA) will say......

Before the children of frustrations and foolishness come into the thread, nobody is forcing you guys to go and take booster shot by force o,
Leave people that want to take it alone,
And all of you should get away with your frustrated and bitter lives and let good and positive Nigerians take their boosters.
They hate anything good.
They hate everything positive.
They even hate themselves.
Awon frustrated losers oshi.

#TeamBoosterShotOfLive
I feel really sorry for this user.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by seunmsg(m): 5:30am On Dec 04, 2021
The first jab I took on Thursday morning, I am still feeling feverish till now. Abeg, make una comot with this booster. To take the second jab self dey fear me.

4 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by BigDawsNet: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2021
seunmsg:
The first jab I took on Thursday morning, I am still feeling feverish till now. Abeg, make una comot Witt this booster. To take the second jab self dey dear me.

You need to take paracetamol after the jab

It will help you come down

Try to take the next vaccine to complete your dosage

1 Like

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by mainman7(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2021
yinkeys:

You need to
This one protects you from the omicron variant grin
The first one was a trial
grin grin grin You are a very wicked Sombori!

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by matm: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Another jab
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by matm: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Another jab instead of palliative?
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by SKhanmi: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2021
davodyguy:

.....Since my vaccination, I'm yet to get sick with ordinary Malaria since September, cause the vaccine worked on my immune system very very well to now make my body to fight disease itself without medication....

So it means I can take agbo Jedi and it will work for HIV right? Emeritus Ignoramus
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by davodyguy: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2021
SKhanmi:

So it means I can take agbo Jedi and it will work for HIV right? Emeritus Ignoramus
You can choose to take gutter water for your headache, if it works for you
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by Macgyver1: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2021
I wont take 5this vaccine with my clear eyes o
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by IRODANOSA(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
I took my first shot of the Moderna vaccine yesterday. Still feeling feverish.
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by Krismas(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
davodyguy:

You've time respond to some people that choose to wallow in ignorance.

They blame government for everything, but not themselves that refused to be vaccinated and still discouraging those that chose to, with their ignorance.

Since my vaccination, I'm yet to get sick with ordinary Malaria since September, cause the vaccine worked on my immune system very very well to now make my body to fight disease itself without medication
grin Mumu grin Go and take the booster join grin So dat even jedijedi will be running as soon as u show. grin Senseless Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by malcom1X: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Speak for yourself confused Ipobian, hopefully I will get my booster shot latest January, when the rush has died down a bit.

I thought you were fully vaccinated after two jabs? Boosters for Life.

Even backbencher is gonna love this.
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by Drogunov: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
seunmsg:
The first jab I took on Thursday morning, I am still feeling feverish till now. Abeg, make una comot with this booster. To take the second jab self dey fear me.

Ha! You just de collect ya polio vaccine?
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by malcom1X: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88 said she was fully vaccinated already. Maybe she will love this booster too.

Another booster is coming.
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2021
malcom1X:
Ladyhippolyta88 said she was fully vaccinated already. Maybe she will love this booster too.

Another booster is coming.

Try to stop mentioning me you seem to be embarrassing yourself
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by NessFortunate: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
davodyguy:

Lol

You're right though.

Too many foolish people in Nigeria.

One of the drugs that i take, just found out my house help trashed it this morning, thinking I've used it up, without opening the pack to see there's a sachet inside the pack.

I could not slap her for the stupidity, but just walked away
thats creepy, let her keep the job. She is ain't a health worker. Probably she would do better than some of the practioner if she is.
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by NewDelhi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
davodyguy:

You've time respond to some people that choose to wallow in ignorance.

They blame government for everything, but not themselves that refused to be vaccinated and still discouraging those that chose to, with their ignorance.

Since my vaccination, I'm yet to get sick with ordinary Malaria since September, cause the vaccine worked on my immune system very very well to now make my body to fight disease itself without medication
You, Reinaldo and all other pro covid 19 demons all over the world. Why is it that when people don't buy your idea, next thing is to call them ignorant, ignoramus , illiterates etc?

Take your vaccine, others are not interested, It's as simple as that.. You don't call people names or wage war against them because they've refused to do what you foolishly chose to do. Just hope in the future, you won't come here to be seeking for funds to treat your infertility or leukemia you condemned piece of used Lab rat grin.. they gave you vaccine months ago , two shots for that matter... months later, they are telling to come and collect another nonsense called "booster". Your common sense can't tell you something is definitely wrong somewhere. Don't worry by first quarter of next year, they'll tell you to come and take another one called super booster Pro max. Lab rats
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
NewDelhi:

You, Reinaldo and all other pro covid 19 demons all over the world. Why is it that when people don't buy your idea, next thing is to call them ignorant, ignoramus , illiterates etc?

Take your vaccine, others are not interested, It's as simple as that.. You don't call people names or wage war against them because they've refused to do what you foolishly chose to do. Just hope in the future, you won't come here to be seeking for funds to treat your infertility or leukemia you condemned piece of used Lab rat grin.. they gave you vaccine months ago , two shots for that matter... months later, they are telling to come and collect another nonsense called "booster". Your common sense can't tell you something is definitely wrong somewhere. Don't worry by first quarter of next year, they'll tell you to come and take another one called super booster Pro max. Lab rats

No time for ignorance.
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by NewDelhi(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Reinaldo:

No time for ignorance.
Lol that's the only thrash you lab rats say. Ignorance , ignorance, ignorance.. ain't you rats tired of that word? How could you even think of calling someone who doesn't buy your idea ignorant?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Teachers Undergo COVID-19 Test At Sample Collection Centers (Pix) / Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson / Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.