Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots (14248 Views)

Breaking!! FG To Begin Adminstration Of Covid 19 Booster Shots For IDPs Tomorrow / Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by suffering: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sweet. Nairaland illiterates, food don ready.
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by Agricmoney(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nothing we won't see

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by Rexwalters1: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Booster shots?........

how many people have you manged to inflict the first shot?

[img]https://media1./images/ac49df1c781e4f6cf398595869c6ae4d/teno.gif?itemid=20942361[/im]

F.oolish

G.overnment
Speak for yourself confused Ipobian, hopefully I will get my booster shot latest January, when the rush has died down a bit.
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by bluefilm: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Copy cat government.

Nonsense. angry

7 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by mfm04622: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Booster shots?........

[img]https://media1./images/ac49df1c781e4f6cf398595869c6ae4d/tenor.gif?itemid=20942361[/img]

F.oolish

G.overnment

All who want the shot have taken! Or did you hear of anybody that wanted and could not get?
So if we have shots that people are not willing to take, it should be used as booster! Simple
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by NessFortunate: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
davodyguy:
Great news, but they need to add its for those that have had both shots over 6 months ago.

If you're vaccinated around June, then you can go for booster.

Also, you can't vaccine mix.

If you got Astrazeneca before, get same vaccine, not Pfizer or Moderna
i said to my friends that this country way some health workers cum doctors and nurses head no correct so. Dem go fit mix am up. Give you Moderna for first jab then Astrazena or pfizer as second jab.
this is part of why i go prefer to take this vaccine for NIGER Than NIGERIA OUR WICKEDNESS AND VALUE FOR MONEY IS WORST THEY CAN ADULTRATE THE VACCINE SEF.
#SMH
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by davodyguy: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
NessFortunate:

i said to my friends that this country way some health workers cum doctors and nurses head no correct so. Dem go fit mix am up. Give you Moderna for first jab then Astrazena or pfizer as second jab.
this is part of why i go prefer to take this vaccine for NIGER Than NIGERIA OUR WICKEDNESS AND VALUE FOR MONEY IS WORST THEY CAN ADULTRATE THE VACCINE SEF.
#SMH
Lol

You're right though.

Too many foolish people in Nigeria.

One of the drugs that i take, just found out my house help trashed it this morning, thinking I've used it up, without opening the pack to see there's a sachet inside the pack.

I could not slap her for the stupidity, but just walked away

1 Like

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by nedekid: 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
davodyguy:
Great news, but they need to add its for those that have had both shots over 6 months ago.

But is Astra zeneca still available?
Cos that was what I took for my 2 doses.
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by davodyguy: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
mfm04622:

All who want the shot have taken! Or did you hear of anybody that wanted and could not get?
So if we have shots that people are not willing to take, it should be used as booster! Simple
You've time respond to some people that choose to wallow in ignorance.

They blame government for everything, but not themselves that refused to be vaccinated and still discouraging those that chose to, with their ignorance.

Since my vaccination, I'm yet to get sick with ordinary Malaria since September, cause the vaccine worked on my immune system very very well to now make my body to fight disease itself without medication

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Getting mine as soon as possible.
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
davodyguy:

You've time respond to some people that choose to wallow in ignorance.

They blame government for everything, but not themselves that refused to be vaccinated and still discouraging those that chose to, with their ignorance.

Since my vaccination, I'm yet to get sick with ordinary Malaria since September, cause the vaccine worked on my immune system very very well to now make my body to fight disease itself without medication

Don't mind those ignoramuses with access to mobile phones.
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by davodyguy: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
nedekid:

But is Astra zeneca still available?
Cos that was what I took for my 2 doses.
The only way to find out is to walk to your vaccination centre and ask.

I've not heard in the news of Nigeria receiving new supplies of that brand of recent, but try.

I stay in Lagos, and to date at least 4million Lagosians have received 1 or 2 shots already out of estimated 20million population. 20% of the people

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by PavillionEnergy: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
Good and positive development in Nigeria.

As my role models and mentors (Dem MANNA) will say......

Before the children of frustrations and foolishness come into the thread, nobody is forcing you guys to go and take booster shot by force o,
Leave people that want to take it alone,
And all of you should get away with your frustrated and bitter lives and let good and positive Nigerians take their boosters.
They hate anything good.
They hate everything positive.
They even hate themselves.
Awon frustrated losers oshi.

#TeamBoosterShotOfLive
[/s]

At your age, just read the trash you are typing here.

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by Dasilva12: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Good and positive development in Nigeria.

As my role models and mentors (Dem MANNA) will say......

Before the children of frustrations and foolishness come into the thread, nobody is forcing you guys to go and take booster shot by force o,
Leave people that want to take it alone,
And all of you should get away with your frustrated and bitter lives and let good and positive Nigerians take their boosters.
They hate anything good.
They hate everything positive.
They even hate themselves.
Awon frustrated losers oshi.

#TeamBoosterShotOfLive
What is good in zoo person wan hate b4.

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by osazee12345(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol. When niger variants comes out . Dey go still need to boost u again. Very soon na to plug charger 4 Yash remind.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Human guinea pig show grin grin

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by domchike(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Inflict with what
NwaNimo1:
Booster shots?........

[img]https://media1./images/ac49df1c781e4f6cf398595869c6ae4d/tenor.gif?itemid=20942361[/img]

F.oolish

G.overnment
Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
davodyguy:

Your last line may not be correct . There is no harm/crime having any of the vaccines as booster.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by efficiencie(m): 12:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Booster shots for which variant? Is it for Delta variant or Omicron variant? Una go sip vaccine taya. When people are moving on from Delta and planning for Omicron FG is still sipping stale vaccine coffee. Una wehdone ohh. Small time den go begin mix am like agbo. grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by efficiencie(m): 12:29am On Dec 04, 2021
GidiCars:

Sharap your dirty mouth there. People go years without getting sick, and no one raises an eyebrow. I still wonder why you lots are so concerned and love to shame anti-vaxxers. If the vaccines are safe and effective as claimed, you won't be so worried about the people on the other side. undecided

Nor mind the mumu. They want others to take a drug so that they can feel better and they cannot see how dumb that sounds. They should not worry another booster shot is coming. They will keep taking booster shots until they upgrade in a full blown zombie.

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by Blue3k(m): 1:05am On Dec 04, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
If taking the shot protects the person who recieves the vacine, how does somone who has not taken the vacine harm the other person who is already protected by the vacine

I wear my seat belt to keep you safe just like I eat to make sure your full. None of this has to make to sense. Why this virus isn't treated like viral pneumonia which is just as deadly an uncurrable I dont know.

4 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by greggng: 1:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Until we are allowed to chose the type of vaccine we want, I don't think I will attempt to take the vaccine . I searched through the Internet and I discovered that what they are administering in Nigeria in the name astrazenica is the least effective in the ranking of vaccine in terms of efficacy. Why should we settle for less even when it bothers on our health. Why are we not allowed to take Pfizer, moderna etc which are 95 percent and 87 percent efficacy respectively...why should we settle for lesser?

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by planetx: 1:48am On Dec 04, 2021
The booster is meant to totally destroy your immune system so you will be hooked on unending boosters from big pharma like a junkie for the rest of your life.

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots by IgOga(m): 3:01am On Dec 04, 2021
I have consistently warned you on nairaland never to take the poison shot....it will never end until the nth booster that kills you. A fully vaccinated person is one who is 6ft under

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Burantashi Actually Work? / COVID-19 Second Wave: 566 Arrested, 502 Convicted, 32 Clubs Shut In Lagos / Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.