Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

IG Comedian, Sydneytalker Celebrates His Mum Who Could Pass For His Sister, As S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IG Comedian, Sydneytalker Celebrates His Mum Who Could Pass For His Sister, As S (705 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) / Comedian Sydneytalker Carries Davido Up Like A Child In New Pictures / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IG Comedian, Sydneytalker Celebrates His Mum Who Could Pass For His Sister, As S by AMATEC: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Instagram comedian, Sydney Talker, took to his Instagram page to celebrate his mum as she turned a year older.

Posting photos of his mum who could pass for his sister, he wrote;

'Happy birthday to my Queen, my world, my guardian, my love, my number person in the world, my MOM. wishing you long life and prosperity. May the lord guide and protect you. And may he grant all your heart desires. Your new age is BLESSED. Love you always

Read more

Re: IG Comedian, Sydneytalker Celebrates His Mum Who Could Pass For His Sister, As S by AMATEC: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Read more

[URL=https:///Amatec-importation ] Full gist [/url]

(1) (Reply)

"Zazoo Is An Overhyped Song" Bbnaija's Nina Tells Enthusiasts: Video / Adorable Photos From The Wedding Of CEO TREND9JA PROMOTIONS And Wife .. / Dbanj Hug And Bond With Kizz Daniel At His Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.