Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) (23046 Views)

Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos) / Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by onthehill: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Big Brother Naija season 6 winner, Whitemoney performed his new song, 'Selense' at the song's listening party on Friday night, 3rd December 2021, IgbereTV reports.

The event was attended by Big Brother Naija stars and other Nigerian celebrities.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDrdMy_kfG8

https://igberetvnews.com/1407887/bbnaijas-whitemoney-performs-song-selense-stage-photos-video/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Malory: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Keep it up. This guy will go places

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Peace081: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Selense abi Senseless cheesy,
Another trash grin

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Peace081:
Selense abi Senseless cheesy,
Another trash grin
Snr Comrade abeg lower ur voice

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Whitemoney, no be by force to sing ooo. undecided
I no even enjoy the song sef.
So fúcking boring.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by AuroraB(f): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2021
You better open an electronics, phone and accessories, laptop shop with the prize you won before hailers push you to oblivion undecided

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Blaqstick: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2021
This man will definitely waste his money.
If he get manager and adviser. I can bet my balls on it that the person is Alex report. Man go milk whitemoney till that money finish.
So many beautiful things you can do with the money and fame. Open gadgets store. They sell iPhone and other Apple products
Since him don get name and people go like take picture with him them go come to his shop..
This guy should know that bbn fans are the worst. 8months from now them go pick another favorite.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2021
AuroraB:
You better open an electronics, phone and accessories, laptop shop with the prize you won before hailers push you to oblivion undecided
kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by visijo(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Don’t end this year keeping secrets, tell your girlfriends you won’t marry them . �

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Nawa oooo everyone mustn't sing naa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
A
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Oh shit!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by oluwaseyi0: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Unfortunately he's not a female, no clitocurrency is equal to no big-god house in vi or free range Rover

Man got to hustle, efe is still hustling while mercy and co are cashing out

An advice from a bro to a bro, I don't think music is your thing, try acting, promotions and/or business

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Swinger60(f): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
This thread reminds me of when Tonto Dike released her song. cheesy cheesy

To make it worst, she fell on stage when performing. That incident showed me that Nairaland is another yabaleft cheesy cheesy

Someone even said if he dies and they play Tonto's song in his funeral, that he will wake up and kill everybody there. cheesy cheesy

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Maj196(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Must you sing? You better open one canteen for side

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Odogwu WM smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by salbis(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Where dat Airforce guy nah?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Its another one

another trashy song

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Egein(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Not sure why these BB Naija people think they must be in entertainment once they leave the house. Somebody needs to tell this White Money boy that he has zero talent as a singer. Use your money and open shop jeje - it wouldn't make you less influential.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Braintrain: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Is it just me or is white money not really there I mean look at Laycon last year when he got out how he was banging endorsements making money making waves signing deals white money is just taking studio pictures and dropped a Waxi song

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by inumidun2010(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2021
visijo:
Don’t end this year keeping secrets, tell your girlfriends you won’t marry them . �

Comrade... E be like say , I go follow your ADVICE....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Lol

Doesn't sound bad you know
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by greypencils: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Maj196:
Must you sing? You better open one canteen for side
Lol. Dude just won fans over with his down to earth nature, but being gifted musically? Don't think so. Laycon on the other hand done dey 'fierce' before e enter house.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Yeye Igbotic Boy, Singing Rubbish! sad

Thinks this is cooking Jollof rice and Yam stew for people to eat and Forget dier sense! undecided
He should Better Go into Restaurant business and Quit Fooling Himselfsad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

Snr Comrade abeg lower ur voice

Comrade, did you go the extra hot rounds yesterday? angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by visijo(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2021
inumidun2010:

Comrade... E be like say , I go follow your ADVICE....
grin grin prepare for the outcome

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Abbeywondrous(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2021
shocked
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by toffyz(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2021
salbis:
Where dat Airforce guy nah?
Miracle right
I like the guy so much, he totally shun all those celebrity lifestyles and faced his career squarely.
Obviously, the guy is abroad.
I'm sure he must have declined some endorsement deals then after emerging the winner, just to concentrate on his chosen career.
Modified: I am sorry for the wrong reply bro
I was talking off point, Lol
My mind was at Miracle, the Pilot guy wey win the BBN in 2018

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Laggatumuch(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2021
To keep this forum clean from tribalism , please anyone that brings insult and nasty words and propagate tribalism please use the report button, if we can get 100 to 200 report on his account he will banned. Nigeria is more than one tribe. All tribes are equal.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by BigYash: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Rubbish!
Why didn't he look for a song writer,then train his voice?

Senseless song..

Use sandals come stage. Na bathing room slippers you for use brah.. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Adekunle Gold And Lola Oj At An Event / Charles Okocha Becomes Ehikings Real Estate Ambassador (Pix) / Skales And Eniola Badmus (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.